PDA

View Full Version : 20 second political test

Jerk
5/7/2007, 09:09 PM
http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz

I scored 100% libertarian.

I imagine that I would be a little more of a libertarian/conservative mix if they asked more questions.

Like, "Do you support the war on terror?"

Nothing about abortion, either.

proud gonzo
5/7/2007, 09:21 PM
yeah, i think that test is kinda BS

OUDoc
5/7/2007, 09:22 PM
CENTRIST

Never heard of it.

Hatfield
5/7/2007, 09:48 PM
1 guess what it said i was :)

and the questions are bunk.

OUDoc
5/7/2007, 09:50 PM
1 guess what it said i was :)

and the questions are bunk.
A dork?

;)

OKC-SLC
5/7/2007, 09:59 PM
OKC-SLC:

--------------------------------------------------->

Ardmore_Sooner
5/7/2007, 10:06 PM
First test I haven't failed in awhile.

olevetonahill
5/7/2007, 10:06 PM
I always thot I was conservitave ,
I took one of these tests a few yrs ago . It told me I was Libertarian / border line Anarchist :eek:

rufnek05
5/7/2007, 10:09 PM
I always thot I was conservitave ,
I took one of these tests a few yrs ago . It told me I was Libertarian / border line Anarchist :eek:

do anarchist have a group?

olevetonahill
5/7/2007, 10:13 PM
NO:D

Jerk
5/7/2007, 10:14 PM
They usually have a group of thugs at all of the San Fran/Berkely anti-war marches. Their job is to intimidate any "right wing war mongers" who dare show up and counter-protest. I don't know if they are officially organized in anyway.

Speaking of...I learned today that the Crips have a building in Compton, CA, that is their headquarters. Imagine that. Gotta wonder if they have zerox machines, faxes, computers, cubicles, etc.

rufnek05
5/7/2007, 10:22 PM
They usually have a group of thugs at all of the San Fran/Berkely anti-war marches. Their job is to intimidate any "right wing war mongers" who dare show up and counter-protest. I don't know if they are officially organized in anyway.

Speaking of...I learned today that the Crips have a building in Compton, CA, that is their headquarters. Imagine that. Gotta wonder if they have zerox machines, faxes, computers, cubicles, etc.

i wonder what their vp of marketing does.

GottaHavePride
5/7/2007, 10:26 PM

Wait, really? I would raid that building, arrest every damn person in it, and sort 'em out later.

Jerk
5/7/2007, 10:29 PM
Wait, really? I would raid that building, arrest every damn person in it, and sort 'em out later.

LAPD destroyed teh building today.

SoonerGirl06
5/7/2007, 10:35 PM
Conservative-Libertarian

Who'da thunk?