PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request

Osce0la
5/7/2007, 10:22 AM
My brother in law's grandfather lost his battle with cancer yesterday. A couple of weeks ago they said he was getting a little better, but then things went downhill again. To my understanding he had the choice of getting a couple of extra months by staying in the hospital hooked up to machines, feeding tubes, etc. or he could go home (which would only give him about a week). He decided he wanted to be able to spend the last little bit of time he had left with his wife at their home (and he didn't want to have to live off of machines), so they sent him home last Thursday.

This man was the only father figure my brother in law had and so, as you can imagine, he is taking it pretty hard. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Tailwind
5/7/2007, 10:24 AM
Done.

picasso
5/7/2007, 10:29 AM
My brother in law's grandfather lost his battle with cancer yesterday. A couple of weeks ago they said he was getting a little better, but then things went downhill again. To my understanding he had the choice of getting a couple of extra months by staying in the hospital hooked up to machines, feeding tubes, etc. or he could go home (which would only give him about a week). He decided he wanted to be able to spend the last little bit of time he had left with his wife at their home (and he didn't want to have to live off of machines), so they sent him home last Thursday.

same happened to a golf buddy of mine.