olevetonahill
5/6/2007, 10:51 PM
Ya shoulda fixed him dinner !

SoonerGirl06
5/6/2007, 10:52 PM
No... No... No.... He should've fixed HER dinner! :D

MamaMia
5/6/2007, 11:18 PM
Okay. The truth is that he offered to help me if I would cook dinner. With that little boy look that I can see on his mature face, he said he didn't want the veal chops to go to waste if a tornado hit the fridge. He even help by doing the dishes since I had to run to Walmart. Its amazing how tornado activity and sirens going off around you can make whatever you're fighting about seem less important. :O

He did apologize and say that he will try harder to be more sensitive of my feelings and show that he appreciates me more. :)

SoonerGirl06
5/6/2007, 11:20 PM
Okay. The truth is that he offered to help me if I would cook dinner. With that little boy look that I can see on his mature face, he said he didn't want the veal chops to go to waste if a tornado hit the fridge. He even help by doing the dishes since I had to run to Walmart. Its amazing how tornado activity and sirens going off around you can make whatever you're fighting about seem less important. :O

He did apologize and say that he will try harder to be more sensitive of my feelings and show that he appreciates me more. :)

Awwww... how absolutely sweet!

MamaMia
5/6/2007, 11:34 PM
Awwww... how absolutely sweet!Even after all these decades of growing old together, hes still that same boy that held my hand for the first time in the student section at Owen Field. :)

SoonerGirl06
5/6/2007, 11:47 PM
Even after all these decades of growing old together, hes still that same boy that held my hand for the first time in the student section at Owen Field. :)

What a sweet story.

You're so very lucky. But then, I think you already know that.

SoonerTerry
5/7/2007, 01:00 AM

So the next time I screw up I should pray for a tornader?

MamaMia
5/7/2007, 07:07 AM
So the next time I screw up I should pray for a tornader?
Well, no, but maybe if you open the refigerator door and look at the veal chops with puppy dog eyes and offer to help cook them "just in case a tornado blows the fridge away", your wife might laugh at how silly you are and cook the darn things. :D