PDA

View Full Version : Sunburntdawg - the playhouse is operational!

slickdawg
5/6/2007, 07:29 PM
ouch. OUCH!!!! Dammmmit that's sore.

But, I cut the weeds (and little bit of grass mixed in) on the acreage,
Got Slickdaughter's playhouse back upright and checked out, mostly ok, 1-2 boards will need to be replaced. She just got finished swinging on the swingset part, she's very happy and even gave daddy a kiss, which instantly melted me.

I've started digging four holes around the base of the main structure, and will put 1 1/4" EMT conduit 3 feet into the ground, plus 60 pounds of concrete.
I'll put two more on the end by the swings. That ****er ain't going anywhere when I finish.

BajaOklahoma
5/6/2007, 08:01 PM
Congrats!

After you shower, cover the burned area with a layer of plain ol' shaving cream. the cheap stuff, without perfume or other additives. Replace as needed.
It doesn't sting like some of the sunburn treatments. And it is gentle on clothing. We use it at school for the kids.

StoopTroup
5/6/2007, 08:03 PM
and don't shave your neck.

oumartin
5/6/2007, 08:05 PM
I burnt my back in the tanning bed friday and then the wife got mad at me and slapped my bare back numerous times friday night! she is still looking for her teeth!

oh, but congrats on the playhouse! :D

Okla-homey
5/6/2007, 09:27 PM
I burnt my back in the tanning bed friday and then the wife got mad at me and slapped my bare back numerous times friday night! she is still looking for her teeth!

oh, but congrats on the playhouse! :D

The only straight males who should use a tanning bed serve on nuclear submarines and therefore do not see the sun for months at a time.

Just saying.;)

oumartin
5/6/2007, 09:30 PM
well my wife and girlfriend think i am straight so lets keep it our secret! ;)

Okla-homey
5/6/2007, 09:47 PM
well my wife and girlfriend think i am straight so lets keep it our secret! ;)

just tell us you do not climb in there nekkid.

oumartin
5/6/2007, 09:50 PM
oh I gotta say, i few years back I burned my backside so bad I had to miss work!
I do on occasion wear a tube sock to protect "it" but for the most part my nekkid body leaves a pool of sweat for the next person to lay in.

slickdawg
5/7/2007, 12:58 PM
wow, this went in a totally unexpected direction. :eek:

crawfish
5/7/2007, 01:23 PM
oh I gotta say, i few years back I burned my backside so bad I had to miss work!
I do on occasion wear a tube sock to protect "it" but for the most part my nekkid body leaves a pool of sweat for the next person to lay in.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_highneg.gif

Osce0la
5/7/2007, 01:28 PM
To get back on track...the swingset is safe until the next hellacious wind pulls it up - along with the rest of your yard...

Jimminy Crimson
5/7/2007, 02:19 PM
o
m
g
w
t
f
:confused: