PDA

View Full Version : A New JFK Conspiracy Theory

Mjcpr
5/6/2007, 10:14 AM
Interesting, but who knows at this point? (http://www.kjrh.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=69c22563-45ff-46f7-9bcc-99aa5804cffd)

Viking Kitten
5/6/2007, 11:56 AM
Well well. Looks like our resident Angel of Death is trying to get promoted to Tin Foil Hat Guy. Not on my watch, pal.

Since this is only tangentially related to some famous person dying, I'm going to go ahead and one-star this thread.

usmc-sooner
5/6/2007, 12:03 PM
I don't buy the JFK conspiracy. They had an AE special on it where they duplicated what was done rather easily. I think I could have made the shot. I think the Kennedy's have actually gone on record that they believe LHO acted as the lone gunman.

I'm stating my opinion, will the tin foil hat crowd not go crazy over this.

oumartin
5/6/2007, 12:10 PM
Oswald got off how many rounds with a single shot rifle? (3 or 4) and managed to even score a head shot! and where did oswald learn to shoot like that? the marines.

thank you Full Metal Jacket

SicEmBaylor
5/6/2007, 12:13 PM
I don't buy the JFK conspiracy. They had an AE special on it where they duplicated what was done rather easily. I think I could have made the shot. I think the Kennedy's have actually gone on record that they believe LHO acted as the lone gunman.

I'm stating my opinion, will the tin foil hat crowd not go crazy over this.

I'm convinced he did it alone, but not nearly so convinced that he wasn't part of a larger conspiracy. People seem to tie in the conspiracy theory with multiple gunmen, but that doesn't have to be the case.

LBJ did it.

yermom
5/6/2007, 12:27 PM
I'm convinced he did it alone, but not nearly so convinced that he wasn't part of a larger conspiracy. People seem to tie in the conspiracy theory with multiple gunmen, but that doesn't have to be the case.

LBJ did it.

that's kinda what i was thinking

well, not the LBJ part

and it was bolt action, not single shot, right?

SicEmBaylor
5/6/2007, 12:28 PM
that's kinda what i was thinking

well, not the LBJ part

and it was bolt action, not single shot, right?

I believe that's correct.

oumartin
5/6/2007, 12:29 PM
my bad.

usmc-sooner
5/6/2007, 12:42 PM

LBJ did it.

Oh I'm sure there was a bigger reason as to why he did it, that part we'll probably never know. I don't think it was a vast government cover up type thing. I've worked for the government, there's no way you can have large scale operations w/o leaks. There is always someone who likes to talk, feels like he or she should of got promoted or that they got screwed and these guys love to blow whistles.

The only time I was ever ordered not to talk about something, it was a BTN wide order not to talk to the media about an upcoming operation to secure the port of Yeoman, during the USS Cole incident. Why because the media had done a news story about how the Fast Companies of MCSFBn were heading to Yeoman to aid the Cole, they even gave the day we were to leave.

SoonerStormchaser
5/6/2007, 01:12 PM
Ok physics geniuses, how do you explain JFK's head motion (back and to the left) during the head shot?

Edit: Mrs. SoonerStormchaser was good friends with LHO's daughter...even graduated high school with her (where Mrs. SoonerStormchaser was valedictorian...I married me a smart one).

Sooner98
5/6/2007, 01:42 PM
"I am saying that the spit could not have come from behind...that there had to have been a SECOND SPITTER behind the bushes on the gravelly road. If the spitter was behind you as you claimed that would have caused your head to pitch forward."

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/56/Sein_ep315.jpg

Czar Soonerov
5/6/2007, 01:49 PM
That is one magic loogie.