bri
5/6/2007, 01:16 AM
How you been, man?

:D

dolemitesooner
5/7/2007, 07:50 AM
Well since you asked.

My weekend

Friday night I went and played a nerd game until one in the morning and Hung out with friends discussing politics UNTIL THE BETTER POART OF 3 AM. thNE i WAS HUNGRY AND DECIDECDE TO TO TO TACO HELL.(WHICH i HAVE RECENTLY SWORN OFF BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS **** UP MY ORDER .) i WNE TALNYWYAS. SO...
i AM IN THE DRIVE THRU AND i LOOK IN MY REARWVIEW MORIOR WHILE i AM IN THE CAR IN A LONG LINE ....BEHIND ME THERE ARE TWO GUYS IN A TRUCK AND THE PASSENGER IS WASTED HE IS PASSING OUT AND **** AND HIS BUDDY DRIVING IS LAUGHING AT HIM. thNE i HEAR HIM YEAL AT ANOTHER CAR ....."HURRY THE **** UP i AM HUNGRY" WELL THIS GUY CONTIUNES TO YELL RANDOM *** **** FOR ABOUT 5 MIN BEFORE SOMEONE GETS ****ED AND STARTRTS YELLING BACK .

hE GETS OUT THE TRUCK AND 2 OTHER GUYS GET OUTOF a car....THne they get pretty close to fighting but they are a bunch of *****s and no one throws a punch ...then ...2 other guys in another car starty yelling calling all these guys *****s so they will fight..

Now its a 2-2-2 royal rumbel in the middle of the mouring at taco bell. I am quick to relize that these guys are *****s so I call the cops on my cell phone to make this entertaining ...the cops show up guns come a blazing ang all 6 are laid on the ground...I point the drunk guy out to the cops and he gets arrested I wnet to home to enjoy my tacos.....ummm

sleep

Saturday

I awaken to A phone call form a friend wanting to play tennis at 9:30 am ...I bitch at ghim that I am sleeping and I hang up. I then roll over and call him back and say" sure"

10:30 I start playing tennis at westwood and i GET KILLED IN 2 STARIGHT SETS 6-2 , 6-2

THEN i GO HOME AND GRAB MY GOLD DISCS FOR A ROUND OD DISC GOLF. i GO AND WALK THE COURSE ON A NICE DAY AND SHOT +3 ON THE WINDY *** DAY....GREAT SCORE FOR ME IN THE WIND AT LIONS..

sO THEN i GRAP SOME PACIFICO OUT THE MOTHER ****ING FRIDGE AND i WALK TO A BUDDYS APARTMENT TO GET HAMMERDED i DRINK A 6ER ...i AM ****ED UOP

ITS ABOUT 5 PM WE O TO DINNER AT CHILLIS WHERE i HAVE ANOTHER ..WHILE LEAVING THE chiclcis. Jimminy sends a text about basball tickets ...I tell him I am why to druink to drive up there.

Ou losses another basebal game ..suck

I get drunker and runker until I fall into a pit of drunk...I game on the computer aim yermom asling about the borooow of the trucky truck y so that I can mow the gonzo ghps har dy hardy dharrar. well while drinking in the middle of the night my bro and his girl desicded that donuts form the dountut king would be great we,. fgo.......well there is a deathly wreck on lindessy street cops everywhere ...bad news wreck ..i need donuts we sneek in the back way..I ask the donut guy waht hapen he statrts shacking and **** and says he does not want tot talk about it. I guess it was bad.

yeah

then I go to sleeep

I wake up at some time and turn on the tv and I and the take a shower get readyt o go to the brick for ou/osu game 3 ...great game I at hot dog s and **** and osu game back and beat us I cryed and went home...

then last night I played tennis again with a buddy a t west wood late

so it after 10 pm and I lost the first set 6-1 he is beating me 5-2 in the second and I am ****ed I wanna beat this guy. SO I rally back and get it tiedd 5-5 trying to play another set......so I am serving tied 5-5 and I go to serve and the lights go out...they program the lights off at westwoowd I guess this year for 11pm and they dont come back on gay I know right...I go to wlmart and buy starch for ironing in the morn hours ..I read comics...I fall asleep

end of week end

Hour are you

crawfish
5/7/2007, 07:57 AM
Can somebody summarize that for me?

yermom
5/7/2007, 10:08 AM
friday - nerd games til the wee hours

saturday - sucked at tennis, frolf, got drunk called cops on drunken brawlers at Taco Bell

sunday - Bed Lamb baseball, more sucking at tennis

bri
5/7/2007, 10:10 AM
Wow, your weekend was much less full of suck than mine. ;)

dolemitesooner
5/7/2007, 10:18 AM
friday - nerd games til the wee hours

saturday - sucked at tennis, frolf, got drunk called cops on drunken brawlers at Taco Bell

sunday - Bed Lamb baseball, more sucking at tennis
No I was not sucking at tennsi on sunday ...and man you cant tenslate for al;k****

yermom
5/7/2007, 10:52 AM
looked like 0-1-1 to me

that's suckage unless you are counting moral victories

dolemitesooner
5/7/2007, 11:27 AM
looked like 0-1-1 to me

that's suckage unless you are counting moral victories
no no you read that wrong.....it was 0-1 soone to be 1-1 when we contuniue our game SON.

Ohh and I did gain a victory that you will never earn its called getting off my *** and working out so I dont get fatter

yermom
5/7/2007, 11:40 AM
so, what you are saying is, you didn't lose, you ran out of time

of course, this is all starting to make sense:

I have done a sheep...I was told a shaved sheep feels more like a woman

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=850834&postcount=48

:stunned: :rcmad:

dolemitesooner
5/7/2007, 11:48 AM
tHE ****ING LIGHTS WENT OUT ...WE COULD NOT FINISH THE GAME ...MORN ...READ ME SHUIT

yermom
5/7/2007, 11:51 AM
tHE ****ING LIGHTS WENT OUT ...WE COULD NOT FINISH THE GAME ...MORN ...READ ME SHUIT WOOP!

:rcmad:

dolemitesooner
5/7/2007, 12:03 PM
i DONT KNOW WHAST THAT MEASN

Scott D
5/7/2007, 12:09 PM
clearly