King Crimson
5/5/2007, 10:45 PM
Yao is taking over.

King Crimson
5/5/2007, 10:52 PM
wow, great game.

King Crimson
5/5/2007, 10:57 PM
i've been really impressed with Boozer in this series. the ROckets logo is silly, but not as goofball as the pinstripe atrocities they wore with the Chuckster.

King Crimson
5/5/2007, 10:59 PM
yoo-taw is making the big shots now.

King Crimson
5/5/2007, 11:04 PM
i take it back. yao sucks. okur is making Houston his personal bitch. Boozer owns yao.

Frozen Sooner
5/5/2007, 11:06 PM
Boozer's a hell of a player, and he's really turned it on for this series.

Scummy move he put on Cleveland, but what the hell? It's pro sports.

King Crimson
5/5/2007, 11:08 PM
i saw you were listening to Ziggy froz. good on ya.

King Crimson
5/5/2007, 11:10 PM
friggin Utah.

Vaevictis
5/5/2007, 11:14 PM
I really despise them, ever since the bear hug in the WCF in ... was it '97?

Utah inbounds to Stockton with Barkley guarding, Malone sets a pick, grabs Barkley like a zombie, starts gnawing on his ear, takes a bite out of his nose.... and still no call. Stockton makes the three.

Frozen Sooner
5/5/2007, 11:18 PM
i saw you were listening to Ziggy froz. good on ya.

:D

Hooked my PS3 up as an SACD player. I've been laying in as many SACDs as I can, and as it happens The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars is one of the best-mastered 5.1 discs out there. Sounds phenomenal.

King Crimson
5/5/2007, 11:23 PM
:D

Hooked my PS3 up as an SACD player. I've been laying in as many SACDs as I can, and as it happens The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars is one of the best-mastered 5.1 discs out there. Sounds phenomenal.

Bowie's run of Hunky Dory, Man who sold the World, and Ziggy are among the best records in rock. IMO. Zig is all that and a bag of chips. Rock and Roll Suicide, "chev breaks are snarling, as you stumble across the road..."

i have some bootleg stuff from that era. the famous Cleveland show that's featured in Almost Famous and one from Santa Barbara. it's not all great, but there are some sublime moments: cover of VU's white light/white heat, waiting for the man, space oddity....really cool stuff.

TopDawg
5/5/2007, 11:29 PM
I don't know if you were wanting the Rockets to win, but the Houston fans can certainly blame you for the loss since you didn't

RESPECT THE JINX