PDA

View Full Version : Sooners vs. Cowboys: Saturday night edition

SleestakSooner
5/5/2007, 08:32 PM
Second game started at about 8pm. Sooners were up 2-0 after the first inning. Then the pokes came back in the bottom of the 2nd with a 3-run homer.

Bottom of the 2nd still and with two outs the cowboys are up bases empty.

OU 2
OsU 3

OSUFAN11
5/5/2007, 10:13 PM
Cowboys lead 5-3 in the bottom of the 7th

Collier11
5/5/2007, 10:31 PM
are you sure? soonersports say osu 10-2?

OSUFAN11
5/5/2007, 10:35 PM
It is now 10-2 after 7....OSU scored 5 in the 7th

bri
5/5/2007, 10:47 PM
F*cking hell.

OSUFAN11
5/5/2007, 10:47 PM
Still 10-2 going into the top of the 9th

OSUFAN11
5/5/2007, 10:54 PM
Cowboys win 10-2, take the series, and look to get their second straight sweep of the Sooners. No suprise!

SOONER STEAKER
5/5/2007, 11:16 PM
Gollaway must be recruiting the wrong kids. This is the second year in a row that O-State is going for the sweep. NCAA might hav ejust gone out the door.

2 years ago he blamed Ray Hayward, who will be his fall guy his year? I am so unhappy with this so far this year it is incredible. With our remaining schedule, we oloy have a chance against TT. Mizzou could sweep us.

These kids will question everything this staff has preached if we gt swept tomorrow.

setem
5/6/2007, 12:19 AM
Again...

****!

Ardmore_Sooner
5/6/2007, 12:43 AM
Cowboys win 10-2, take the series, and look to get their second straight sweep of the Sooners. No suprise!

What's a suprise?

OSUFAN11
5/6/2007, 01:15 AM
What's a suprise?

I am so sorry that I had a typo! I didnt know that you were a grammar cop! You dont have anything clever to say about your crappy baseball team so you pull out your "grammar police badge" and start picking apart my post! Nice!

Ardmore_Sooner
5/6/2007, 01:29 AM
I am so sorry that I had a typo! I didnt know that you were a grammer cop! You dont have anything clever to say about your crappy baseball team so you pull out your "grammer police badge" and start picking apart my post! Nice!

Nah, just noticed that your Dexter Manley education can't spell anything. Yeah right a typo, you just don't know how to spell. You won a sporting event, too bad you're school gives a second rate education and your whole town smells like manure.

OSUFAN11
5/6/2007, 03:05 AM
Nah, just noticed that your Dexter Manley education can't spell anything. Yeah right a typo, you just don't know how to spell. You won a sporting event, too bad you're school gives a second rate education and your whole town smells like manure.

Poor Ardmore_Sooner! He has to blow off some steam because his Sooners got whooped by OSU! Dont get too mad because you always have the Big 12 tournament to look forward to......if you make it.

okienole3
5/6/2007, 08:47 AM
Hey Dexter,

Grammar, not grammer.

OSUFAN11
5/6/2007, 09:14 AM
Hey Dexter,

Grammar, not grammer.

Wow another grammar cop! Ardmore_Sooner didnt catch that one so I guess his OU education is pretty much trash if you go by his reasoning.

It is funny how low you guys go when you lose. I am suprised you have not started talking about football or about last years big 12 tournament. Ha Ha Ha Ha!

SleestakSooner
5/6/2007, 09:36 AM
gloating on OUr boards is not a wise move. but I certainly won't miss you when you are gone aggot.

Ardmore_Sooner
5/6/2007, 10:46 AM
Sorry I have friends to do things with (and no they aren't sheep by the way) and I like to get some rest. Enjoy your time off!

OSUFAN11
5/6/2007, 10:53 AM
Sorry I have friends to do things with (and no they aren't sheep by the way) and I like to get some rest. Enjoy your time off!
This coming from a guy that posted at 1:30 A.M. this morning. I had actually came in after celebrating another Bedl@m win. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings while I was in my inebriated state!

OSUFAN11
5/6/2007, 10:56 AM
gloating on OUr boards is not a wise move. but I certainly won't miss you when you are gone aggot.

I didnt think you guys cared too much about baseball. I thought you only cared out Football, Softball, and Womens basketball. Sorry for being a little cocky. I didnt think many people would read it anyway seeing how you guys dont really care much about baseball.

Collier11
5/6/2007, 12:26 PM
Let me break it down for you, as far as I go I love OU baseball and I follow everygame, but I dont go to alot of games and if they arent a top 10 team it isnt the same as if our football team isnt. I care as most OU fans do and it is disappointing that we are struggling this year. But we are also realists, we lost our entire pitching staff plus half of our lineup, so the fact that we have been so up and down is to be expected and if you go back and look at posts at the beginning of the season, my thoughts and others reflected this. Now, if we arent a top 15-20 team next year, it will be a lot harder to deal with cus I think Golloway is a hell of a coach and all this talent will be back for the most part!

OSUFAN11
5/6/2007, 01:12 PM
Let me break it down for you, as far as I go I love OU baseball and I follow everygame, but I dont go to alot of games and if they arent a top 10 team it isnt the same as if our football team isnt. I care as most OU fans do and it is disappointing that we are struggling this year. But we are also realists, we lost our entire pitching staff plus half of our lineup, so the fact that we have been so up and down is to be expected and if you go back and look at posts at the beginning of the season, my thoughts and others reflected this. Now, if we arent a top 15-20 team next year, it will be a lot harder to deal with cus I think Golloway is a hell of a coach and all this talent will be back for the most part!

You guys should be better next year

Ardmore_Sooner
5/6/2007, 01:49 PM
This coming from a guy that posted at 1:30 A.M. this morning. I had actually came in after celebrating another Bedl@m win. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings while I was in my inebriated state!

Most college kids are up at 1:30, did you really expect me to respond at 3:00 in the morning? Did your sheep really keep you up that late? Are your boards so bad that you have to hang out over here? Is the penis envy really that big of a deal for you? And please quit calling it Bedl@m, no one else calls it that besides you guys and the Bank of Oklahoma.

OSUFAN11
5/6/2007, 04:10 PM
Most college kids are up at 1:30, did you really expect me to respond at 3:00 in the morning? Did your sheep really keep you up that late? Our your boards so bad that you have to hang out over here? Is the penis envy really that big of a deal for you? And please quit calling it Bedl@m, no one else calls it that besides you guys and the Bank of Oklahoma.

Get over the loss Ardmore_Sooner. What did you expect? Please dont tell me you expected OU to win!

BTW, I think you need to give up your grammar police badge. Take a look at your own post.

Ardmore_Sooner
5/6/2007, 04:21 PM
I corrected you once to be funny. Get over the fact that your baseball team is and will always be one of the most OVERRATED ball clubs in the country. When you guys win a championship please come back here and I'll eat serious crow. And you never answered my question, why do you hang out over here? Nobody wants you here, why do you stay? At least the Texas fans that come over here bring some sort of intelligent conversation.

OSUFAN11
5/6/2007, 04:28 PM
I corrected you once to be funny. Get over the fact that your baseball team is and will always be one of the most OVERRATED ball clubs in the country. When you guys win a championship please come back here and I'll eat serious crow. And you never answered my question, why do you hang out over here? Nobody wants you here, why do you stay? At least the Texas fans that come over here bring some sort of intelligent conversation.

Ha Ha Ha Ha! Overrated! You keep making me laugh! OU our little brother in baseball just like OSU is OU's little brother in football

Ardmore_Sooner
5/6/2007, 04:30 PM
1994 compared to 1949

You guys lead the series by 6 games, big difference from a 50+ games series and 7 national titles.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Ardmore_Sooner
5/6/2007, 04:30 PM
Oh and nice way to lose in the finals for about 5 times in the past 50 years! Haha!

OSUFAN11
5/6/2007, 04:36 PM
Sorry guy! I cant chit chat anymore because the game is on

Ardmore_Sooner
5/6/2007, 04:37 PM
It's been on for 30 minutes dip.

SleestakSooner
5/6/2007, 06:36 PM
OU up 5-4 going into the 8th inning. Double-play got Conoway out of the 7th still holding a tenuous lead. Come on boys let's take one at least!

Joe D singles to start the 8th.

Ardmore_Sooner
5/6/2007, 06:49 PM
5-5 OSU has runners on 2nd and 3rd no outs

Ardmore_Sooner
5/6/2007, 07:13 PM
7-5 bottom of the 9th, OSU has a runner on 1st no outs.

Ardmore_Sooner
5/6/2007, 07:18 PM
7-5 bottom of the 9th, OSU has runners on 1st and 2nd no outs.

Ardmore_Sooner
5/6/2007, 07:21 PM
7-7 runner on 3rd no outs

Ardmore_Sooner
5/6/2007, 07:25 PM
8-7 final OSU

OSUFAN11
5/6/2007, 07:32 PM
That was a fun game to watch. Conaway did a great job pitching! I dont know why good old Sonny took him out and put in the true freshman. Oh well, that is the way it goes sometimes. I guess it seemed like a good choice at the time. Anyway, nice try by the Sooners! That was the first time the Cowboys got a series sweep two years in a row against the Sooners.

SOONER STEAKER
5/6/2007, 07:38 PM
Has OU forgot how to win? Pathetic defense today!!

Pitchers need to work on throws to 3rd this week on bunts. Missouri will be just as tough on OU next week in Columbia, MO.

OSUFAN11
5/6/2007, 07:58 PM
Missouri took the series from Texas with a win today! We need you guys to put the smack down on them so we can take back the 2nd place spot

SOONER STEAKER
5/6/2007, 08:19 PM
NO NO NO. We want Mizzou to slap ya like our step child. GO TIGERS!!

OSUFAN11
5/6/2007, 09:20 PM
NO NO NO. We want Mizzou to slap ya like our step child. GO TIGERS!!
Ha Ha! You are OUR stepchild in baseball!

Boarder
5/6/2007, 09:52 PM
Don't make pull this car over and take my belt off!

OSUFAN11
5/6/2007, 10:11 PM
Don't make pull this car over and take my belt off!

ok ok ok! I wont say anything else on this thread! My job here is done!

jdsooner
5/6/2007, 11:53 PM
I was at the game and I must say that I found the aggie fans to be pretty tasteless and classless. I compliment you osufan, on being an accurate representation of your fellow aggies. Congratulations to the Cowboys for taking a game that the Sooners gift wrapped for them.

I must also say that I find college baseball to be about as boring as watching paint dry. OU had the game won, but lost it through sloppy play. Why throw to third on a bunt instead of taking the automatic out at first?? I was not impressed with OSU's pitching. Neither team will go far in postseason play.

runner1182
5/7/2007, 01:15 PM
yeah the osu fans are jerks! i went to the game sat me and my son who is 10 months and my little brother who is 12 and we get some good seats behind the first base bag and we get there and this osu fan says hey i think ur in the wrong section and we check and i got the right seats and he says well i bought seats 1 through 8 i said well i got these two seats if you give me money for what i paid hey ill move no problem and he says yeah right u need to move i bought these seats i said prove it then i can prove these are my seats and he just got mad and sat down i didn't want to whip some aggie butts but if i had too i would for my sooners but i had two kids with me so i was glad it didn't get too ugly! so the osu fans really don't know how to be true fans just idiots

OSUAggie
5/7/2007, 01:31 PM
Did he then go slash your tires??? That only happened to about 10 OSU cars (Friday night) that I know of.

It's not like "OSU fans are jerks" while OU fans are this beacon of class. Some people behave badly, and other people don't. It's within all fanbases.

Ardmore_Sooner
5/7/2007, 01:34 PM
Did he then go slash your tires??? That only happened to about 10 OSU cars (Friday night) that I know of.

It's not like "OSU fans are jerks" while OU fans are this beacon of class. Some people behave badly, and other people don't. It's within all fanbases.

Its true, I just know when I go to Stoolwater, I wear no OU clothing or hats or anything of the sort, have no logos on my car for when I park. When I get out I carry my jacket/hat until I'm a ways away from my car. Heard too many stories of slashed tires and keyed cars. It happens everywhere.