View Full Version : Picture of AD @ mini camp

Bccajun
5/5/2007, 12:35 PM
Looks like he is ready to play

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/pgStory?contentId=6778000&pageNumber=4

BC

bixby28
5/5/2007, 01:20 PM
He's in for a heckuva season as long as he's healthy.

8timechamps
5/6/2007, 01:04 AM
There are not many teams I like less than the Vikings, but he does make that purple look better.

critical_phil
5/6/2007, 01:06 AM
Behold, the Royal Collarbone!

Ash
5/6/2007, 01:17 AM
Am I the only one that thinks it's kind of weird to see AD in that uni?

Texas Golfer
5/6/2007, 01:54 AM
Am I the only one that thinks it's kind of weird to see AD in that uni?

You're not. I was thinking the same thing. It just doesn't look natural for him not to be in a Sooner uniform.

Ash
5/6/2007, 02:00 AM
You're not. I was thinking the same thing. It just doesn't look natural for him not to be in a Sooner uniform.

It's going to take some getting used to.

Maybe a season's worth.:eek:

goingoneight
5/6/2007, 04:21 PM
He wore purple in high school, too... so it's not a major surprise here. It would really be weird if he ended up somewhere wearing orange... that would have been teh succc.

Jello Biafra
5/6/2007, 09:35 PM
i hate to say it but he is in THE worst division in the NFL to be playing.......

the NFC central used to be called the black and blue division. don't need to elaborate any further. i think you get the idea. good luck to him with the exception of when chicago is on the menu. i hope he does well.

picasso
5/7/2007, 10:01 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/id/6778426_7_1.jpg

8timechamps
5/7/2007, 10:37 AM

SG,
I think I owe you a pizza...per our AD draft number bet.

sooneron
5/7/2007, 03:11 PM
i hate to say it but he is in THE worst division in the NFL to be playing.......

the NFC central used to be called the black and blue division. don't need to elaborate any further. i think you get the idea. good luck to him with the exception of when chicago is on the menu. i hope he does well.
I see it as one of the easiest division to move up within.
GB- meh, 7-8 wins
Chic- 11-12, of course, they still have Rex
Detroit - 5,6, MAYBE 7 wins

With improvement, they can compete in two-three years.

My biggest question is, have they replaced the crappy old turf in the dome?

Jello Biafra
5/7/2007, 05:37 PM
I see it as one of the easiest division to move up within.
GB- meh, 7-8 wins
Chic- 11-12, of course, they still have Rex
Detroit - 5,6, MAYBE 7 wins

With improvement, they can compete in two-three years.

My biggest question is, have they replaced the crappy old turf in the dome?

i wasn't saying that from a wins standpoint. yeh they can contend immediately. the black and blue division refers to the fact that they don't care what happens the rest of the year as long as they beat the crap out of each other and keep the other team from reaching the playoffs. many many careers have been ended in the old nfc central division games.....

josh09
5/7/2007, 05:43 PM
definately looks good in purple

Texas Golfer
5/8/2007, 11:09 AM
TG,
I think I owe you a pizza...per our AD draft number bet.

Hold on to it. We'll do double or nothing on something else.

swardboy
5/8/2007, 11:43 AM
i wasn't saying that from a wins standpoint. yeh they can contend immediately. the black and blue division refers to the fact that they don't care what happens the rest of the year as long as they beat the crap out of each other and keep the other team from reaching the playoffs. many many careers have been ended in the old nfc central division games.....

It would have been great to see AD follow in the steps of Sayers and Payton at Chicago somehow...but it is the same division.

r5TPsooner
5/8/2007, 12:33 PM
My biggest fear is that AD will catch his cleat or cleats in that crappy-a$$ Metrodome turf and blow out a knee. I'd rather see him play for a real team on a real field that is in good condition.

There aren't many worse stadiums for football than the Metrodome.

Big Red Ron
5/8/2007, 01:37 PM
My biggest question is, have they replaced the crappy old turf in the dome?They did. They added that Field Turf stuff that they have in Stoolwater. As a matter of fact AD was questioned about the turf and he said something like, "I played pretty well on it in college, especially in stillwater."

Big Red Ron
5/8/2007, 01:38 PM
My biggest fear is that AD will catch his cleat or cleats in that crappy-a$$ Metrodome turf and blow out a knee. I'd rather see him play for a real team on a real field that is in good condition.

There aren't many worse stadiums for football than the Metrodome.See my post above.