PDA

View Full Version : Mother's Day

StoopTroup
5/5/2007, 08:47 AM
You Muthers better get to shopping soon...

All the good Bath and Body Works stuff will be gone by Wednesday....

:pop:

I may have drank to much coffee this morning...

Sorry Oval...

:D

http://www.biowize-online.com/images/bodyProducts.jpg

ChickSoonerFan
5/5/2007, 01:14 PM
If you think mothers should have to do their own shopping for Mother's Day..then you are drinking too much of something?? :confused:

Unless it is via gift card..then that is perfect. :)

StoopTroup
5/5/2007, 04:23 PM
Mothers is different than Muthers IMO....

King Crimson
5/5/2007, 04:27 PM
don't forget yer grammaws either.

rufnek05
5/5/2007, 04:53 PM
bath and body works and bed, bath and beyond gift cards are the easiest gifts for b-day/mothers day/any holidy when buying things for women.

proud gonzo
5/6/2007, 02:59 PM
we're sending my mom 3 Tamora rose bushes--they probably won't bloom this year, but next year they'll be amazing. I have one in my yard and it smells fantastic. And since my parents just moved last summer and my mom's been planting things in their yard since spring started, it's perfect timing. And she's getting a blueberry bush, too. Free gift from the website :D

http://www.rose-roses.com/roseimages/austins/Tamora.jpg

Okla-homey
5/6/2007, 04:49 PM
For Mothers Day, I always send my mama flowers fom Gary's Florist in Ardmore. Gary may be the only hetero male florist I've ever known.

Just saying.

RacerX
5/6/2007, 07:23 PM
I don't want to spend mother's day with my mom.

I want to spend it with my family.

Argh.

StoopTroup
5/6/2007, 07:24 PM
I used to give my Mom a new rose bush to plant every year but there comes a point where you get to many to take care of...lol.

proud gonzo
5/6/2007, 07:34 PM
For Mothers Day, I always send my mama flowers fom Gary's Florist in Ardmore. Gary may be the only hetero male florist I've ever known.

Just saying.My dad worked as a florist for a while i think

slickdawg
5/6/2007, 07:34 PM

Just saying.

There is a flaming homo florist (NTTAWWT) that is dear friends with my female cousin. They hang out a lot. He's the best florist I've ever seen - EVAR.
Too bad we've moved away, I can't get great flowers at great prices now.