PDA

View Full Version : It's official: I'm a K-7 sociopath

Jerk
5/5/2007, 06:09 AM
http://vagnerprofile.com/test.php

I have no conscious what-so-ever.

Someone who has QuickTime watch the movie- what is this all about?

I think it's all a load of crap.

StoopTroup
5/5/2007, 07:01 AM
I'm now confused about my life....;)

While far from an outright sociopath, J-4s typically have the mental fortitude and stability to handle more intense levels of stress or combat with fewer pangs of remorse and guilt. Although occasionally criminals, J-4s can be relied upon to stay within normal societal bounds. Successful police officers, soliders, and espionage agent often fall in the J range.

OCUDad
5/5/2007, 10:09 AM
http://vagnerprofile.com/test.php

I have no conscious what-so-ever.

Someone who has QuickTime watch the movie- what is this all about?

I think it's all a load of crap.It's not crap. I'm a K-7 sociopath too. I'm sure that proves something.

Vaevictis
5/5/2007, 10:24 AM
It's a marketing web site for a movie :p

MamaMia
5/5/2007, 10:28 AM
That test is inaccurate. It doesn't even have purple as a favorite color.

jk the sooner fan
5/5/2007, 10:31 AM
i'm a D-3

D personalities fall directly in line with normal human behavior. D-3s are empathetic and kind, but also have enough willpower of their own to stand up for themselves. These are the bedrock of society: our doctors, our engineers, our office and blue collar workers. D-3s do not typically exhibit criminal behavior, and in fact are law-obiding and obedient.

Flagstaffsooner
5/5/2007, 10:33 AM
I ought to neg you for that waste of time.;)

the_ouskull
5/5/2007, 10:35 AM
I think that, if everybody is giving the answers that make them sociopaths, then everybody isn't being completely honest with themselves. Other than the drug / alcohol part, it was pretty much dead-on with me. D3 -- Bedrock of our Society. :D

On a bit of a tangent: It's a difficult skill to acquire; being 100% honest with one's self. Especially with men... This is, in part, due to our -- coining the Matrix term, "residual self-image." Men tend to build an idealized version of themselves, and, when "alone with it," tend to answer in their idealized manner rather than the "I searched my soul for honesty, considered all of the possibilities, and THIS is my answer" manner. It takes a great deal of introspection to be able to distance one's self from their ideal self in their own mind. Most people want to cling to that fantasy, to the point of creating "macho" message board names, and acting differently online than they do in person.

That last sentence is why Mike Rich is the alpha-male for a new Sooner generation. He's for REAL, son! :D

(cue "A-Team" theme music)

Anyway, it's hard to quit lying to yourself when, your whole life, you've been the only one that always believed you, but, with practice, it CAN happen... Too few people either realize this, or, frankly, CARE.

the_ouskull

yermom
5/5/2007, 10:53 AM
heh, K-7

that test is messed up, i mean the choices are pretty obviously retarded

either that or brilliant if they are looking at what you do when the choices are basically nonsense or don't apply to you :D

yermom
5/5/2007, 10:56 AM
I think that, if everybody is giving the answers that make them sociopaths, then everybody isn't being completely honest with themselves. Other than the drug / alcohol part, it was pretty much dead-on with me. D3 -- Bedrock of our Society. :D

On a bit of a tangent: It's a difficult skill to acquire; being 100% honest with one's self. Especially with men... This is, in part, due to our -- coining the Matrix term, "residual self-image." Men tend to build an idealized version of themselves, and, when "alone with it," tend to answer in their idealized manner rather than the "I searched my soul for honesty, considered all of the possibilities, and THIS is my answer" manner. It takes a great deal of introspection to be able to distance one's self from their ideal self in their own mind. Most people want to cling to that fantasy, to the point of creating "macho" message board names, and acting differently online than they do in person.

That last sentence is why Mike Rich is the alpha-male for a new Sooner generation. He's for REAL, son! :D

(cue "A-Team" theme music)

Anyway, it's hard to quit lying to yourself when, your whole life, you've been the only one that always believed you, but, with practice, it CAN happen... Too few people either realize this, or, frankly, CARE.

the_ouskull

this is an interesting idea, and i have noticed this as a problem with a lot of these tests. it might be wasted in this thread about a BS test though :D

StoopTroup
5/5/2007, 10:57 AM
I just bought some handcuffs on EBAY.

I'm saving up for a nice tazer now.

the_ouskull
5/5/2007, 11:14 AM
or brilliant if they are looking at what you do when the choices are basically nonsense or don't apply to you

A LOT of these tests do exactly this.

the_ouskull

sooneron
5/5/2007, 02:36 PM
K7 Striaght up killah!

OCUDad
5/5/2007, 02:42 PM
Skull and jk are Bedrocks of Society? I demand a recount.

StoopTroup
5/5/2007, 04:27 PM
Wonder what a L-7 is?

GottaHavePride
5/5/2007, 05:37 PM
Heh. I also got a J-4 rating according to that test. I also thought a good 1/3 of the questions were idiotic and picked answers at random.

Death is to car as horse is to _______

I just kept thinking "VK!" but that wasn't an option. That one probably would have bumped the psychopathic rating. ;)

crawfish
5/5/2007, 06:15 PM
I'm a K-7. To celebrate, I'm going to kill Pat.

whatsername
5/5/2007, 07:15 PM
I'm a K-7. To celebrate, I'm going to kill Pat.

:(

crawfish
5/5/2007, 07:52 PM
:(

Geez, stop looking at me with the bambi eyes. :rolleyes:

the_ouskull
5/5/2007, 08:34 PM
Skull and jk are Bedrocks of Society? I demand a recount.

You're tellin' ME?

the_ouskull

proud gonzo
5/6/2007, 01:01 PM
My favorite was:

Which one is different?