PDA

View Full Version : Did you all see the video

MamaMia
5/4/2007, 12:16 PM
...of that poor lady who was rushing to the hospital because her Father was having a heart attack and some sorry example of a police officer handcuffed her and terrified her? He said he didn't believe her. Any idiot could have checked. So much for being "here to serve and protect." I hope her Father is doing well, Does anyone know? :confused:

imjebus
5/4/2007, 12:24 PM
I saw that, It was a bit excessive to say the least.

MamaMia
5/4/2007, 12:28 PM
I saw that, It was a bit excessive to say the least.
I thought he was going to seriously hurt her. Do you know what happened to her father? Is he okay?

Fugue
5/4/2007, 12:46 PM
I'm pro law enforecement almost always but this one bugs me a little. I didn't realize at first that they are actually in the hospital parking lot and she thinks her dad may be in his car somewhere in the lot. Cop should have read the situation better and he's a jackass for saying "good" when she tells him her dad might be having a heart attack.

Osce0la
5/4/2007, 12:46 PM
This is why you don't stop when you are actually headed to a true emergency. Had it been me he would've followed me all the way to the hospital and I could've explained to him what was going on as we were rushing into the hospital.