PDA

View Full Version : The Mavericks will be destroyed tonight

slickdawg
5/3/2007, 09:36 PM
That would be par for my day.

Soonerus
5/3/2007, 09:42 PM
I bet they win...California teams are notoriously soft not iron tough like teams from Oklahoma and Texas where you have to be tough to survive...moral of the story: Californians are a bunch of pansy softies...

jk the sooner fan
5/3/2007, 10:26 PM
remind me to spit in your drink at the next dallas lunch

and to think i was going to drive to rockwall with 10 of my buddies to help you right that playground.......

slickdawg
5/3/2007, 11:07 PM
remind me to spit in your drink at the next dallas lunch

and to think i was going to drive to rockwall with 10 of my buddies to help you right that playground.......

Dude, just because I've had a really ****ty day doesn't mean I don't want the Mavericks to lose, I'd love them to beat the bejesus out of the golden shower warriors.

Soonerus
5/3/2007, 11:09 PM
Dude, just because I've had a really ****ty day doesn't mean I don't want the Mavericks to lose, I'd love them to beat the bejesus out of the golden shower warriors.

I think that is consistent with your first post...I thought you were a Dallas fan....

slickdawg
5/3/2007, 11:11 PM
What the **** is the deal with Dirk? Was he paid to throw this or something? 1-10 ??? I could do that. If that's the best he can do, let
him give Stephen Jackson a right cross.

slickdawg
5/3/2007, 11:12 PM
I think that is consistent with your first post...I thought you were a Dallas fan....

longtime mavs fan.

slickdawg
5/3/2007, 11:13 PM
OK, Bench Dirk, bring Stackhouse in.

and I HATE these jeep commercials.

slickdawg
5/3/2007, 11:19 PM
man, absurd.

birddog
5/3/2007, 11:20 PM
do tell...

Soonerus
5/3/2007, 11:21 PM
Good point !!!

slickdawg
5/3/2007, 11:22 PM
If the Mavs would have stuck with THEIR tempo and not GS tempo, they'd be resting a home right now.

Right now, they are the Dallas Bricklayers

Soonerus
5/3/2007, 11:23 PM
Avery=Junebug...

slickdawg
5/3/2007, 11:32 PM
who to blame???

Suerreal
5/3/2007, 11:44 PM
86-63 GS at the end of 3.

- Sue

Blue
5/3/2007, 11:45 PM
Falls on the coach. Although I didn't watch. It is the NBA...

Soonerus
5/3/2007, 11:49 PM
Pathetic Mavs...

Sooner98
5/4/2007, 12:03 AM
Hard to imagine Dallas was 25 games better than GS during the regular season. Warriors are making this look easy.

Another 3 pointer by GS to go up by 25 pts, as I type this.

sanantoniosooner
5/4/2007, 12:05 AM
It's clear whose fault this is.

As CVS, the human torpedo.

Soonerus
5/4/2007, 12:06 AM
I cannot believe Dallas sucks like they do...I thought they would win it all this year...

oumartin
5/4/2007, 12:06 AM
I thought the NBA folded after Jordan retired.

Frozen Sooner
5/4/2007, 12:23 AM
I bet they win...California teams are notoriously soft not iron tough like teams from Oklahoma and Texas where you have to be tough to survive...moral of the story: Californians are a bunch of pansy softies...

This post is notoriously ridiculous.

I mean, I love Oklahoma, but what in sports history would lead you to believe that?

Near as I can tell, California teams have five Super Bowl wins-just like Texas teams.

Near as I can tell, the Lakers have one hell of a lot more NBA titles than the Rockets and Mavs.

Near as I can tell, UCLA alone has more national titles in basketball than OU, OSU, and the entire SWC combined.

And may you suffer fire ants in your crotch for making me even think about the fact that USC has more national titles in football than OU does-and beat us like a drum the last time we played for one.

Soonerus
5/4/2007, 12:27 AM
This post is notoriously ridiculous.

I mean, I love Oklahoma, but what in sports history would lead you to believe that?

Near as I can tell, California teams have five Super Bowl wins-just like Texas teams.

Near as I can tell, the Lakers have one hell of a lot more NBA titles than the Rockets and Mavs.

Near as I can tell, UCLA alone has more national titles in basketball than OU, OSU, and the entire SWC combined.

And may you suffer fire ants in your crotch for making me even think about the fact that USC has more national titles in football than OU does-and beat us like a drum the last time we played for one.

I admit I was totally wrong...what else can I say...

sanantoniosooner
5/4/2007, 12:29 AM
valid........but
*cough*SPURS*cough*

Frozen Sooner
Nothin' much. :( Freakin' California. :(

sanantoniosooner
I admit I was totally wrong...what else can I say...
Put it in your sig.

It's usually the case anyway.

Frozen Sooner
5/4/2007, 12:30 AM
valid........but
*cough*SPURS*cough*

They have a lot more than the Rockets, Mavs, AND Spurs.

(Sorry, I forgot North Mexico. ;))

OCUDad
5/4/2007, 12:31 AM
Anything that gets Mark Cuban out of the limelight early can't be all bad.

goingoneight
5/4/2007, 12:31 AM
I didn't know there was an NBA after Jordan retired. :D

sanantoniosooner
5/4/2007, 12:32 AM
They have a lot more than the Rockets, Mavs, AND Spurs.

(Sorry, I forgot North Mexico. ;))
Like I said, it's still valid, but you can't ignore 3 championships.

From an ABA team at that.

sanantoniosooner
5/4/2007, 12:33 AM
I didn't know there was an NBA after Jordan retired. :D
What do you think Jordan bets on?

pb4ou
5/4/2007, 12:35 AM
Being a Spurs fan in Dallas means, fun for me again.

;)

Go Spurs, Go

:P

Frozen Sooner
5/4/2007, 12:36 AM
Yeah, sorry. I totally brain-farted on the Spurs. I was just trying to think really quickly of sports teams and championships in the two states and completely vapor-locked on the Spurs.

I also forgot to compare the Dodgers, As, Padres and Giants championships to the Rangers and Lastros. Or the California CWS wins vs. the Texas schools (though UT and CSUF make a pretty interesting comparison, given Augieball.)

pb4ou
5/4/2007, 12:36 AM
What do you think Jordan bets on?

Certainly not the Bobcats.

:D

olevetonahill
5/4/2007, 12:37 AM
So did I win or lose my V bet ?:confused:

GrapevineSooner
5/4/2007, 12:38 AM
At least we've won more Stanley Cups than Cali.

Though, that might change this year.

Frozen Sooner
5/4/2007, 12:40 AM
Good point. Though the Kings shoulda won one behind Gretzky and Robataille. That goalie they had was a fish.

soonerboomer93
5/4/2007, 01:06 AM
this should be multiple choice

GrapevineSooner
5/4/2007, 01:13 AM
Laura Miller.

It's clear the basketball gods have not forgiven her or the City of Dallas for releasing parade plans after Game 2 of the NBA Finals.

I'm telling you, it's no coincidence that since those plans were released, the Mavericks have lost six consecutive road playoff games.

I also blame the curse of the division title. Each year Dallas has won a division title in it's history, they've been bounced in the first round. Seattle did us in in 1987. 20 years later, it's the Warriors.

badger
5/4/2007, 07:20 AM
I say Dirk + matchups. Dirk did nothing this entire series, and it hurt his team. They can spout all the "he's a piece" nonsense they want, but we all know how sports goes. It's a team game, but the team relies on playmakers to keep things going when teamwork fails.

Also, the Mavs matchup terribly with the Warriors. No post game to slow them down, poor defense in the post, and an inability to help at the guard position to force lesser players to take shots means GS could do whatever the hell they wanted on offense.

ED: Heh. This is NP. Looks like the shoe's on the other foot now. :D

sanantoniosooner
5/4/2007, 07:47 AM
I say Dirk + matchups. Dirk did nothing this entire series, and it hurt his team. They can spout all the "he's a piece" nonsense they want, but we all know how sports goes. It's a team game, but the team relies on playmakers to keep things going when teamwork fails.

Also, the Mavs matchup terribly with the Warriors. No post game to slow them down, poor defense in the post, and an inability to help at the guard position to force lesser players to take shots means GS could do whatever the hell they wanted on offense.

ED: Heh. This is NP. Looks like the shoe's on the other foot now. :D
Your wearing badgers clothes as you post..........aren't you?

NormanPride
5/4/2007, 09:59 AM
Hell, no. I can't fit in her clothes at all. Have you seen us? Her scolding me is like when AJ used to scold the Admiral.

...I miss that. :(

GrapevineSooner
5/4/2007, 10:29 AM
The Mavs missed the old Nick Van Exel's "F*** 'em" attitude in this series.

Pretty sad when the other team's best player pulls his hammy, get's it treated, comes back out, and is still able to abuse our guards while a healthy Dirk wilts.

dolemitesooner
5/4/2007, 11:09 AM
MAVS SUCK ...MUAHAHHAHA

sanantoniosooner
5/4/2007, 11:14 AM
MAVS SUCK ...MUAHAHHAHA
You dingleberry.

Last year you gave me a hard time for giving the Mav fans a hard time.

BTW...... the HEAT SUCK :D

dolemitesooner
5/4/2007, 11:16 AM
You dingleberry.

Yeah they do ....****

dolemitesooner
5/4/2007, 11:17 AM
You dingleberry.

No I gave you **** because you were a sore loser you cant say they suck if you lose to them.....Which if I rember right the spurs did just like they will lose to the suns this year

sanantoniosooner
5/4/2007, 11:21 AM
The Spurs didn't get their behinds handed to them.

Keep doubting. The Suns have ALWAYS struggled with the Spurs.

dolemitesooner
5/4/2007, 12:58 PM
The Spurs didn't get their behinds handed to them.

Keep doubting. The Suns have ALWAYS struggled with the Spurs.
You wanna wager on this

sanantoniosooner
5/4/2007, 01:29 PM
You wanna wager on this
It would be more fun if you were a real Suns fan.

I'll wager an avatar with reasonable restrictions agreed on ahead of time.

I don't EVER wager cash. If we lived closer I'd wager a meal someplace.

NormanPride
5/4/2007, 01:35 PM
Wager a basketball game. He won't show anyway.