PDA

View Full Version : eBay feedback question

OUDoc
5/3/2007, 08:52 PM
I finally bought something off eBay and I know some of you are eBay experts. If it arrives tomorrow as it should, what kind of feedback are people wanting? Anything in particular I should mention?

sanantoniosooner
5/3/2007, 08:55 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92585
my favorite

Simply the GREATEST OBJECT I've ever recieved. Will burn all my other possesions

XingTheRubicon
5/3/2007, 08:58 PM
I finally bought something off eBay and I know some of you are eBay experts. If it arrives tomorrow as it should, what kind of feedback are people wanting? Anything in particular I should mention?

I usually wait a week or so and make sure it works properly and if it's sold as NEW then also verify that the manufacturer will accept the warranty request. They can wait....if everything checks out, then give them their ebay spek.

olevetonahill
5/3/2007, 09:04 PM
If its as advertised , Give em Poss spek .

OUDoc
5/3/2007, 09:05 PM
Since I'm new there (despite my eBay account being opened in 1999 :)), are people looking for anything in particular in their feedback comments?

He did actually mail me the empty game case (got it 2 days ago). He caught the mistake before I ever got the case.

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/3/2007, 09:06 PM
i'm n ur ebayz...leaving teh commints...

leavingthezoo
5/3/2007, 09:07 PM
item as described. timely shipping. smoove transaction.

or...

THIS ISN'T WHAT I THOUGHT IT WAS! IT'S LATE! AND WHAT KIND OF FREAK ADDS A LAP SHOT OF HIMSELF AS A BONUS!?

it's up to you which one gets the positive spek. ;)

OUDoc
5/3/2007, 09:07 PM
i'm n ur ebayz...leaving teh commints...
Okay, stop with the cat thread stuff. It's starting to scare me. ;)

sanantoniosooner
5/3/2007, 09:08 PM
Since I'm new there (despite my eBay account being opened in 1999 :)), are people looking for anything in particular in their feedback comments?

He did actually mail me the empty game case (got it 2 days ago). He caught the mistake before I ever got the case.
all they care about is the green dot.

You can say just about anything you want. Case in point:THE THREAD I LINKED FOR YOU

jk the sooner fan
5/3/2007, 09:08 PM
i always just say "great seller, thanks"

if the guy you bought from has a TON of feedback, he really doesnt care what you write.....the smaller fish get hooked on it because people pay more attention on the lower feedback numbers

Mongo
5/3/2007, 09:10 PM
AAAAAA+++++++++++++++ I am a doctor and would give the seller free, lifetime proctology exams for his speedy efforts and quality merchendise.

How is this?:D

BlondeSoonerGirl
Okay, stop with the cat thread stuff. It's starting to scare me. ;)

:les: NOW YOU KNOW HOW PAT FEELS!!!

OUDoc
Soft and girlie?

leavingthezoo
5/3/2007, 09:11 PM

like butta'?

Mongo
5/3/2007, 09:12 PM

Like a warm sweater on a cold winter morning?

sanantoniosooner
5/3/2007, 09:12 PM
>>>>>>>>A+ Seller.........transaction went smoother than my first heavy petting session. Would fondle again<<<<<<<<<