PDA

View Full Version : Serious - hallucinogenic herb - Salvia

CUinNC
5/3/2007, 10:36 AM
can be accessed over the internet as well as shops - I don'y know if they are head shops, or herb stores...but a tv station is running a story today on it & it says that for kids, it's the NEW cannabis.....
'
I gotta watch this tonight.....

Anyone familiar with this?...I got kids...:confused:

TexasLidig8r
5/3/2007, 10:44 AM
Read..

http://www.salvia.net/

CUinNC
5/3/2007, 11:13 AM
Read..

http://www.salvia.net/

Thanks much....

MamaMia
5/3/2007, 11:18 AM
I have some of that in my gardens.

CUinNC
5/3/2007, 11:23 AM
I have some of that in my gardens.

I used to be in corporate procurement for commercial foodservice, and I don't recall that ever being on a list of applicable herbs for cooking..

what's it in ur garden for?;) does it serve an everyday purpose?

CUinNC
5/3/2007, 11:26 AM
Ok - I read the article on that site - this stuff is earth-crack...like PCP outta the ground....

MamaMia
5/3/2007, 11:30 AM
I used to be in corporate procurement for commercial foodservice, and I don't recall that ever being on a list of applicable herbs for cooking..

what's it in ur garden for?;) does it serve an everyday purpose?
I planted them in the front and the back for show. Purple is my favorite color. My herbs are all in big pots so the dogs wont pee on them. :D

CUinNC
5/3/2007, 11:34 AM
I planted them in the front and the back for show. Purple is my favorite color. My herbs are all in big pots so the dogs wont pee on them. :D

My wife does that kind of gardening too....I trip all over her pots when I'm whoopin' it up on the patio:P

MojoRisen
5/3/2007, 11:52 AM
Salvia is a legal substance- I new a guy who was regularly drug tested for his job in the Medical field and absolutely raved about Salvia.

This was like 2 years ago - I guess it is getting attention now and will likely be banned as a substance. As far as I know though it is completely legal and can be delivered to your doorstep. Yikes

JohnnyMack
5/3/2007, 12:07 PM
I wanna try some.

Mamma should have a bbq and invite us over.

Melo
5/3/2007, 02:19 PM
The stuff is crazy. Makes you hallucinate hardcore. I've heard some scary stories. But, its too expensive for the short trip, IMO.

Plus, now that its getting attention, it will probably be illegal, soon.

MojoRisen
5/3/2007, 02:26 PM
all right I tried it- lasted about 3 minutes- felt like I was going through a tunnel at light speed and then I started seeing little aztecs running around and stuff- when I came through "break on through" everything was unlevel I felt like I had a head out of my arse and was looking at things sideways even though I was sitting straight up- anyhow it wore off in like 10 minutes otherwise I would have been a bit more disturb. My room mate ordered from Mexico and he is a Travel Radiologist- he pushed it on me and I subdued to peer pressure.

skycat
5/3/2007, 02:31 PM
Purple is my favorite color. :D

How you doin'?

Hatfield
5/3/2007, 02:32 PM
it is messed up but the "high" doesn't last very long at all.

i hear.

Condescending Sooner
5/3/2007, 03:40 PM
it is messed up but the "high" doesn't last very long at all.

i hear.

This explains your political views.

Hatfield
5/3/2007, 03:48 PM
how so?

PhilTLL
5/3/2007, 04:06 PM
how so?

Dude, haven't you heard? Anyone who has ever altered their mind in any way except the God-given miracle of alcohol is clearly a crazy raving lib loon. I bet they look kinda funny too.

Condescending Sooner
5/3/2007, 04:13 PM
how so?

Just a joke, geez. As in you must be high with some of your posts.

MojoRisen
5/3/2007, 05:02 PM
Bush tried Salvia! When he was young

SoonerStormchaser
5/3/2007, 05:08 PM
Wait...you can smoke saliva? Ewwww!

CUinNC
5/3/2007, 05:12 PM
Drooling = reverse Guano:cool:

olevetonahill
5/3/2007, 06:01 PM
Dude, haven't you heard? Anyone who has ever altered their mind in any way except the God-given miracle of alcohol is clearly a crazy raving lib loon. I bet they look kinda funny too.
Im a laid back conservative. So that theory aint gonna work

MamaMia
5/3/2007, 06:09 PM
How you doin'?Color me confused. :confused:

CORNholio
5/3/2007, 11:29 PM
This stuff is nothing to get worked up about. Back in my college days we ordered some off the interweb and gave it a go. It lasted less than 5 minutes and made me fell like the world was on a slant. Like those houses at amusement parks built on uneven foundations in branson and whatnot. Probably not the best thing for your body but salvia would be a schwin and all that other stuff they taught you in D.A.R.E. would be a Harley.

P.s. drugs are bad umkay

Jeopardude
5/4/2007, 12:07 PM
all right I tried it- lasted about 3 minutes- felt like I was going through a tunnel at light speed and then I started seeing little aztecs running around and stuff- when I came through "break on through" everything was unlevel I felt like I had a head out of my arse and was looking at things sideways even though I was sitting straight up- anyhow it wore off in like 10 minutes otherwise I would have been a bit more disturb. My room mate ordered from Mexico and he is a Travel Radiologist- he pushed it on me and I subdued to peer pressure.

Doesn't sound like there was anything subdued about it. SOunds like you had Ayahuasca or DMT. No, I've never tried it so I don't know for sure.

MojoRisen
5/4/2007, 12:43 PM
What?? Speak tribal if anything.. :)

skycat
5/4/2007, 01:25 PM
Color me confused. :confused:

:D