PDA

View Full Version : The KKK is back in the Southland baby - watch out all you Messicans !!

CUinNC
5/3/2007, 07:50 AM
"If you think the KKK is part of our past, it’s not. The Klan is growing and growing fast. And one of the largest KKK chapters is based right here in our backyard." (NC/SC)

"He also refused to let us attend a rally, though he did give us amateur video of their most recent rally. It took place just this April 28 in Blacksburg, S.C. Klan members from Charlotte made the hour-long drive to attend the rally".

When we asked Griffin and his second in command, Donnie Fincher, what should be done, Fincher’s answer took the conversation in a completely unexpected direction.

“Dig the hole, shoot ‘em, and bury ‘em!” Fincher said. He is talking about what the KKK thinks should happen at the Mexican border.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/stories/wcnc-050107-krg-klan.291f4279.html

Rogue
5/3/2007, 07:56 AM
I'm in East Tennessee and lots of the people here are really freaked out about Mexicans these days, whether they are legal or illegal. It's sad really.

CUinNC
5/3/2007, 08:01 AM
Rogue - how far east Tenn are you....

There was also an non-publicized rally I heard last week in the NC high country - I think it was in Avery, or Burke Counties...

If they get enuf people stirred up, then the white sale is on at the local WalMarts...:D

King Crimson
5/3/2007, 08:07 AM
I'm in East Tennessee and lots of the people here are really freaked out about Mexicans these days, whether they are legal or illegal. It's sad really.

i agree. it's sad and scary. most of the mexican cats i've worked with (over 8 years in the high end restaurant biz) were committed family men, worked hard, and did everything to be loyal. good people. and hella great to drink a couple or a thousand beers with.

much better than many american citizens.

Scott D
5/3/2007, 09:43 AM
"If you think the KKK is part of our past, it’s not. The Klan is growing and growing fast. And one of the largest KKK chapters is based right here in our backyard." (NC/SC)

Separatist groups are so amusing. Although with our country's turn further from industrialization I'd expect memberships of these kinds of groups to continue to grow.

Jimminy Crimson
5/3/2007, 10:32 AM
The illegal ones should be shot while crossing. No questions asked.

royalfan5
5/3/2007, 10:34 AM
I would bet that would lead to reprisals against American tourists in Mexico.

Jimminy Crimson
5/3/2007, 10:38 AM
I would bet that would lead to reprisals against American tourists in Mexico.

Isn't that the messican economy?

royalfan5
5/3/2007, 10:42 AM
Isn't that the messican economy?
and manufacturing in the maquiliodres areas. Shooting another countries citizens that we have extremely close economic ties with isn't the best idea in the world. Plus if we do anything that will damage their economy it will only serve to speed the pace of attempted immigration, and probably make the drug cartels that are branching into to human trafficking more dangerous.

Jimminy Crimson
5/3/2007, 10:56 AM
If someone breaks into my house (and I'm home), I'm going to shoot them.

America is our house.

:les:WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!

click-clack!

soonerboy_odanorth
5/3/2007, 11:01 AM
Separatist groups are so amusing. Although with our country's turn further from industrialization I'd expect memberships of these kinds of groups to continue to grow.

And on both sides, since it seems that we have lots of "no help" from folks who could otherwise serve as positive roll models.

Such as from our friend Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas, Arlington and founder of the La Raza Unida political party:

"We have an aging white America ... They are dying ...We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."

Or from a column dated March 25, 2006, by Ernesto Cienguegos titled "La Gran Marcha":

"What does the immense success of "La Gran Marcha" mean to Mexicanos and other Latinos? It simply means that we now have the numbers, the political will and the organizational skills to direct our own destinies and not be subservient to the White and Jewish power structures."

So it appears the cracker red-necks aren't the only ones capable of low-brow thought...

I know this is old news to a lot of you, but a militant stance is growing among illegals. And at the point that they start brandishing weapons and killing American officers and citizens to get across the border, I wonder how many will realize that it is an invasion.

And to be clear I have no problem whatsoever with immigration... legal immigration.

I also don't think the State department should be giving preferential immigration status to particular groups such as Hmong and Somali. If we have more Hispanics applying for immigration status, then we should be accepting a higher ratio of Hispanics to other groups....

But we also shouldn't be denying applications based on race and culture because of quotas... such as has been done recently in the past with, of all things, the UK/Irish. (Personal story: About 15-20 years ago, my second cousin Paul, a police officer in Belfast, and his wife Karen had decided they had had enough of the turmoil after he had been slightly injured in a bombing, and attempted to apply for visas and were basically told to not bother as the waiting list was decades long due to the set quota at the time. Though I believe they are over that yearning now, I guess they could always take a visit to Canada or Mexico and just walk in... )

Frankly I like Mexican culture, and have an appreciation for others. But I don't want them shoved down my throat. And I also worry about what resources are being consumed to deal with this problem when we should be doing a better job supporting the downtrodden that are already here such as those that were forced to immigrate here 200 years ago and those that were conquered for us to have the country we do today.

Just my two cents...

SicEmBaylor
5/3/2007, 11:52 AM

"He also refused to let us attend a rally, though he did give us amateur video of their most recent rally. It took place just this April 28 in Blacksburg, S.C. Klan members from Charlotte made the hour-long drive to attend the rally".

When we asked Griffin and his second in command, Donnie Fincher, what should be done, Fincher’s answer took the conversation in a completely unexpected direction.

“Dig the hole, shoot ‘em, and bury ‘em!” Fincher said. He is talking about what the KKK thinks should happen at the Mexican border.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/stories/wcnc-050107-krg-klan.291f4279.html

THERE ARE KLAN MEMBERS IN NORTH AND SOUTH CAROLINA!? SURELY YOU JEST!

SicEmBaylor
5/3/2007, 11:54 AM
And at any rate, I agree with the idea of immediately shooting any individual who crosses any American border illegally.

You show real success at doing that and I guarantee you the number of people making the attempt will decrease.

royalfan5
5/3/2007, 11:57 AM
And at any rate, I agree with the idea of immediately shooting any individual who crosses any American border illegally.

You show real success at doing that and I guarantee you the number of people making the attempt will decrease.
Or they start coming over other ways. In train cars, semi-trucks, etc. Poor people in bad situations will do desperate things. The threat of being shot might not be as big of factor as you might think.

SicEmBaylor
5/3/2007, 11:58 AM
Or they start coming over other ways. In train cars, semi-trucks, etc. Poor people in bad situations will do desperate things. The threat of being shot might not be as big of factor as you might think.

We won't know until we try, and don't we have RPGs for those trucks?

sooneron
5/3/2007, 11:58 AM
YES!!!!! Gun'em down like the dogs they are!!!:texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan:

http://www.ehponline.org/docs/2005/113-10/womanandkid.jpg

NO questions asked

royalfan5
5/3/2007, 12:01 PM
We won't know until we try, and don't we have RPGs for those trucks?
Unless you want to also blow up consumer goods bound for the United States while you are at it. By trucks, I mean smuggling people along with the usual flow of goods. A few years ago, a bunch of dead Mexicans were found in a hopper car in Iowa because they had been smuggled across the border in a unit train, and nobody let them out.

CUinNC
5/3/2007, 12:03 PM
THERE ARE KLAN MEMBERS IN NORTH AND SOUTH CAROLINA!? SURELY YOU JEST!

We embrace their intellect.....it's like a 'tater out of the garden...

TheHumanAlphabet
5/3/2007, 12:07 PM
This is what happens when the government abdicates its responsibility by not protecting the borders, by not inforcing immigration laws and by not repatriating illegals and holding people who hire illegals accountable. I am not surprised that people are doing somehting on their own and not surprised organization like the KKK are taking advantage of that.

SicEmBaylor
5/3/2007, 12:29 PM
Unless you want to also blow up consumer goods bound for the United States while you are at it. By trucks, I mean smuggling people along with the usual flow of goods. A few years ago, a bunch of dead Mexicans were found in a hopper car in Iowa because they had been smuggled across the border in a unit train, and nobody let them out.

The goal, you see, is to stop them well before they reach the freakin' mid-west, but your point is taken. ;)

Jimminy Crimson
5/3/2007, 12:35 PM
This is one of my favorite 'illegal' pictures of all time!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/LongJohn81/mexican.jpg

Jimminy Crimson
5/3/2007, 12:38 PM
Another fine example of why guns, or at least tasers/mace/bean bag guns could come in handy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_j6Zv9GHHg

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/3/2007, 12:40 PM
Is that a terlet he's sitting on?

Because if it is - that's pretty smart.

JohnnyMack
5/3/2007, 12:48 PM
The notion of gunning down illegals at the border is frightening. Very Orwellian of you.

Ash
5/3/2007, 01:32 PM
It's nice to see that some of the people on this board have the same stance on border crossings as the East Germans.

SicEmBaylor
5/3/2007, 03:03 PM
It's nice to see that some of the people on this board have the same stance on border crossings as the East Germans.

It's a completely different situation. That was about keeping their own citizens imprisoned not about keeping people out who were entering the place illegally.

sanantoniosooner
5/3/2007, 03:05 PM
Is that a terlet he's sitting on?

Because if it is - that's pretty smart.
Smuggling toilets is a Canadian border issue.

Some people are willing to break the law to get a non-water saving toilet.

Seriously.

yermom
5/3/2007, 03:08 PM

we should shoot the ones already here too ;)

SicEmBaylor
5/3/2007, 03:09 PM
we should shoot the ones already here too ;)
Not if they're trying to get out!

If they stay...well.....

SicEmBaylor
5/3/2007, 03:10 PM

Seriously.

I need to look into that. I'm full of too much **** for a water saving toilet to handle.

Jimminy Crimson
5/3/2007, 04:10 PM

Seriously.

I'd like to get my hands on a non-water saving toilet. Sometimes when nature calls, the two flushes end up using more water than an 'old school' terlet would use.

When I build my house, I'm going to try to get a city permit for a commercial unit. I'd also like a urinal.

Chuck Bao
5/3/2007, 04:17 PM
Why don't we just deport the bigots and keep the Mexicans?

We could tell everyone in white sheets to swim to white trash land and when their fat white asses can't, we just shot them. ;)

yermom
5/3/2007, 04:24 PM
I'd like to get my hands on a non-water saving toilet. Sometimes when nature calls, the two flushes end up using more water than an 'old school' terlet would use.

When I build my house, I'm going to try to get a city permit for a commercial unit. I'd also like a urinal.

ooh, a urinal would be nice

CUinNC
5/3/2007, 05:18 PM

Get a Class 3 flusher - seriously, they are now rating these things like that...

I just did 2 bathrooms in the house and had to get "educated" on the new ones ( our house had the good 'ole crappers, but I had to give them a farewell)..

and BTW, we are on a well-water basis, so I highly recommend the new Class 3 Super-Flushers...:D

heh, my thread got highjacked also...

Scott D
5/3/2007, 05:22 PM
And on both sides, since it seems that we have lots of "no help" from folks who could otherwise serve as positive roll models.

Well truthfully in a snapshot pop culture society like ours it's not really too surprising that militancy seems to be the most popular method of forcing issues and making points. Attempting to do things all civilized like would take too long for us to actually complete the entire process without a need for violence.

olevetonahill
5/3/2007, 06:30 PM
Just shoot the Bigots and the messicans , Let God sort em out .

KC//CRIMSON
5/3/2007, 06:39 PM
http://image1.frappr.com/pix1/i/20061004/b/8/e/b8e60d106fd060947e0eda5128fff2b70_small.jpg

Get back to yer country, White Power!

KABOOKIE
5/3/2007, 06:40 PM

:rolleyes:

Blue
5/3/2007, 09:01 PM
Coming to a town near you! The North American Union.

Btw, I agree w/ King Crimson. Messicans are kewl.

soonerboomer93
5/3/2007, 09:21 PM
have you seen 300?

that's what we should do, get rid of them and build our wall at the same time

the whole kill 2 birds with 1 stone

TheHumanAlphabet
5/4/2007, 08:16 AM
http://image1.frappr.com/pix1/i/20061004/b/8/e/b8e60d106fd060947e0eda5128fff2b70_small.jpg

Get back to yer country, White Power!

One of the most humorous sketches I have ever seen...

White Power!

Hamhock
5/4/2007, 11:24 AM
I'd also like a urinal.

don't you have a shower?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/4/2007, 11:34 AM
We embrace their intellect.....it's like a 'tater out of the garden...That's funny, but there IS a REAL problem with unobstructed illegal immigration. Read post #11 again.

CUinNC
5/4/2007, 02:11 PM
That's funny, but there IS a REAL problem with unobstructed illegal immigration. Read post #11 again.

Was a refernce to the guys & gals that partake of the Klanhood thing...few years ago they had a rally in a small town close by here, and you would swear that all they did was go to Scraptown and round everybody up for the rally...

Anyways, i don't disagree with your statemnts at all, this IS getting outta control, and something to stem the flow & revert ILLEGALS is needed...

scenario - the Wake County NC (Raleigh) school system next year estimates they will have 8,000 new students enrolling...they also estimate that 73% are hispanic children, maybe of ILLEGALS, maybe not, but the school board has described it as chaos....there is no way they can build the intrastrucure fast enough, much less hire teachers who HAVE to be bi-lingual....it's a real mess, and just one small indicator of what is going on & will only mushroom in other forms...

The worst part for me:
1. No tax income
2. free services

They are freakin' ILLEGAL

And yes, I also do not have anything against hispanic people & cultures..I had me some mighty good 'ol times in Mexicali years ago;)