PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Willits

royalfan5
5/2/2007, 09:27 PM
I thought I would mention that he is on a hell of a tear right now for the Angels. 421 for the season, and .667 so far in May.

SOONER STEAKER
5/2/2007, 10:43 PM
I was driving on 1-40 coming back from Weatherford one night and saw some baseball lights on Hinton so I stopped to see a HS game. That was the first time I saw Reggie play. Called some coaches for him, took him to ORU for SG to see him play and SG wasn't interested. Reggie went on to Seminole.

2 years later I was standing next to Cochell at th Brick, watching baylor and nebraska play in the championship. Larry said he was looking for an OF and I told him about Reggie, used speed dial and called Reggie and the next day Larry offered Reggie a scholarship in his office.

Last summer, Reggie called and told me he was being called up to the majors and wanted to thank me for all i did for his career.

I was amazed Reggie remembered. Reggie is a class act, a true gentleman and a terrific father

I am definitely a Reggie Willits fan for life!!

tommieharris91
5/3/2007, 10:47 AM
Rocky Cherry is 1-1 with the Cubs right now.

walkoffsooner
5/19/2007, 05:02 AM
Reggie does not seem to be cooling off yet.

SOONER STEAKER
5/19/2007, 10:25 AM
I saw where he scored twice and had a hit, but that was only thru 6 innings. How'd he end up?

Big Red Ron
5/19/2007, 11:09 AM
I was driving on 1-40 coming back from Weatherford one night and saw some baseball lights on Hinton so I stopped to see a HS game. That was the first time I saw Reggie play. Called some coaches for him, took him to ORU for SG to see him play and SG wasn't interested. Reggie went on to Seminole.

2 years later I was standing next to Cochell at th Brick, watching baylor and nebraska play in the championship. Larry said he was looking for an OF and I told him about Reggie, used speed dial and called Reggie and the next day Larry offered Reggie a scholarship in his office.

Last summer, Reggie called and told me he was being called up to the majors and wanted to thank me for all i did for his career.

I was amazed Reggie remembered. Reggie is a class act, a true gentleman and a terrific father

I am definitely a Reggie Willits fan for life!!Maybe you should ask for 1% of his next contract. ;)

SOONER STEAKER
5/19/2007, 07:10 PM
NO, he would have been fouind eventuallly. Just think, if Sonny would have liked him at ORU he never would have worn an OU jersey