PDA

View Full Version : For the record...

Okla-homey
5/2/2007, 06:10 PM
I just got home from my last final of the semester. I'm now offishuly a 3L.

Just two more semesters.

I would like to thank Mrs Homey for her support throughout the semester. The fine folks at the University of Tulsa who were kind enough to give me a scholly, and the fine folks in Congress who passed the GI Bill about a jillion years ago who are responsible for me getting a nice fat gubmint check each month I'm in school.

I would like to thank my Ma in Ardmore for birthing me as a teenaged mother (although my parents were married so maybe that doesn't count) and raising me to be hungering for Nowledge and stuff.

last but not least, I would also like to thank you people.

Now, I'm going to get drunk and watch AI tonight to see which two get shown the door.

SicEmBaylor
5/2/2007, 06:12 PM
(although my parents were married so maybe that doesn't count) and raising me to be hungering for Nowledge and stuff.

But how long we're they married before they had you, that's the important question.

Congrats on becoming a 3L though. I remember when my friends went through law school, they were not so pleasant to be around when finals were going.

One of my roommates is a 1L and Baylor only gives them a two week break before the next term begins.

olevetonahill
5/2/2007, 06:48 PM
How you know you passed the Exam ?

VeeJay
5/2/2007, 07:05 PM
Congratulations, Homey.

Enjoy our tax dollars at work, breeding more lawyers!