PDA

View Full Version : Some jackhole backed into my truck

1stTimeCaller
5/2/2007, 06:03 PM
Thanks buddy. You shoved the driver's side of the bumper in a few inches and it pushed the passenger side of the bumper out a few inches. Nice going ******rocket. If you would have seeked me out or left me a note telling me what happened I probably would have said that accidents happen and not to worry about it as its a work truck but now I want to punch you in your vulva.

Bad **** happens to good people, I guess.

olevetonahill
5/2/2007, 06:05 PM
Damn I thot someone saw me . Glad I got away :cool:

1stTimeCaller
5/2/2007, 06:10 PM
One vulva punch for Olevet, comin' right up!!

soonerboomer93
5/2/2007, 06:20 PM
Thanks buddy. You shoved the driver's side of the bumper in a few inches and it pushed the passenger side of the bumper out a few inches. Nice going ******rocket. If you would have seeked me out or left me a note telling me what happened I probably would have said that accidents happen and not to worry about it as its a work truck but now I want to punch you in your vulva.

Bad **** happens to good people, I guess.

whoever said you were good people???

:pop:

1stTimeCaller
5/2/2007, 06:28 PM
I was thinking that maybe the other person scratched their bumper in the process. Thus something bad happened to them.

olevetonahill
5/2/2007, 06:40 PM
One vulva punch for Olevet, comin' right up!!
I likes me some "vulva punch " with Ice and Beer chaser:D

1stTimeCaller
5/2/2007, 07:01 PM
Hey Olevet, can I get a new bumper for $1500?

soonerboomer93
5/2/2007, 07:15 PM
I was thinking that maybe the other person scratched their bumper in the process. Thus something bad happened to them.

don't worry, it was probably someone without insurance anyways, so them sticking around wouldn't have mattered....

yermom
5/2/2007, 07:40 PM
this is just payback for roaming fingers

1stTimeCaller
5/2/2007, 07:55 PM

I'll try this again.

Hey Olevet, iffin' a guy had $1500 worth of Natural Lite could he trade that for a new bumper installed?

Would he have to get more cans of Natty to make it happen or could he get it done for a smaller amount of Natty?

olevetonahill
5/2/2007, 08:03 PM
At that price how many you want ?;)

1stTimeCaller
5/2/2007, 08:14 PM
The toolpusher must like me because after bull****ting with him and mentioning that, he said he could give me a check in that amount and he'd just say that one of his guys hit my truck with their forklift.

See, good stuff happens to good people too!!

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/2/2007, 08:23 PM
but now I want to punch you in your vulva.

http://www.karolczak.com/images/wagon.jpg
I wouldn't think a Vulva could do much damage.

soonerbrat
5/2/2007, 09:00 PM
if i'd have known it was your truck, i would've left a note. sorry about that.

VeeJay
5/2/2007, 09:26 PM
What's a jackhole?

Need to know before I admit to backing in to yore damn truck.

olevetonahill
5/2/2007, 10:08 PM
The toolpusher must like me because after bull****ting with him and mentioning that, he said he could give me a check in that amount and he'd just say that one of his guys hit my truck with their forklift.

Hell Yes . when you want it ? :D
I garendamtee there will lots left over .;)

critical_phil
5/2/2007, 11:18 PM
Vulva For Life, bitches!1!!!

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/5949/volvo1yt1.jpg

OUDoc
5/3/2007, 08:08 AM

Invite him over for pie. I think that's what he was looking for.