PDA

View Full Version : I got the look of death for this one

Jerk
5/2/2007, 05:51 PM
her: "You do know that most husbands help their wives empty out the dishwasher?"

me: "mmmk. Next time I'm out there mowing, can you run out and empty the bag for me?"

OKLA21FAN
5/2/2007, 05:54 PM
her: "You do know that most husbands help their wives empty out the dishwasher?"

me: "mmmk. Next time I'm out there mowing, can you run out and empty the bag for me?"

worst pick up line evar!

Jerk
5/2/2007, 05:57 PM
My pick up lines are short and sweet:

"No? What do you mean, no? You're tired??? All you have to do is lay there!"

Jerk
5/2/2007, 05:59 PM
"You don't do this for me very often. If you give me a ______ I will leave you alone about it for a long time. I promise!"

Okla-homey
5/2/2007, 06:00 PM
That was a major f-up their bro. I'm in charge of dishwasher ops at mi casa. That way, I'm doing my part since she does the cookin'

On a related aside, I also wash my own clothes and fold 'em up and put 'em away. She washes her stuff and is responsible for it. I wanted to help with laundry but learned the hard way you can't just pile chick stuff in the washer, add soap and start pressing buttons.

Now, I don't get her PO'ed at me anymore for ruining some silk blouse or wool pants or something by washing 'em -- or washing dark stuff with light stuff. I've never wrecked my duds, because they're mostly cottons. The nice stuff goes to the cleaners anyway.

Almost 25 years of being married to the same girl. watch and learn grasshoppa.

olevetonahill
5/2/2007, 06:01 PM
Just tell her
Woman Make me a sammich , amd when she bends over you can take care of 2 hungers at the same time . YWIA :D

Jerk
5/2/2007, 06:03 PM
I just do my best to totally screw up any tasks that I'm given. If I have to go to the store and get some milk, toilet paper, and maxi-pads, I'm coming home with a gallon that expired last week, a roll of cardboard paper, and some steel wool.

oumartin
5/2/2007, 06:04 PM
funny, my wife would rather mow the yard than empty the dishwasher!

olevetonahill
5/2/2007, 06:07 PM
funny, my wife would rather mow the yard than empty the dishwasher!
HEH My wife , Oh wait

Jerk
5/2/2007, 06:08 PM
She actually loves me very much. I know how to keep her happy.

1. Rub her feet
2. give her my paycheck
3. (I really can't tell you this one)

oumartin
5/2/2007, 07:26 PM
3.(leave her alone when the lights go out)!

Am I close?

SicEmBaylor
5/2/2007, 07:30 PM
#1 is horrifing. Feet are utterly and totally disgusting. I wouldn't touch feet if you pulled up into my front lawn with a ryder truck full of cash.

Octavian
5/2/2007, 07:31 PM
thread #32,495 that makes marriage seem unbelievably unappealing

Hamhock
5/2/2007, 07:32 PM
That was a major f-up their bro. I'm in charge of dishwasher ops at mi casa. That way, I'm doing my part since she does the cookin'

On a related aside, I also wash my own clothes and fold 'em up and put 'em away. She washes her stuff and is responsible for it. I wanted to help with laundry but learned the hard way you can't just pile chick stuff in the washer, add soap and start pressing buttons.

Now, I don't get her PO'ed at me anymore for ruining some silk blouse or wool pants or something by washing 'em -- or washing dark stuff with light stuff. I've never wrecked my duds, because they're mostly cottons. The nice stuff goes to the cleaners anyway.

Almost 25 years of being married to the same girl. watch and learn grasshoppa.

holy crap.

do you iron the pants before she puts them on?

Melo
5/2/2007, 07:37 PM
thread #32,495 that makes marriage seem unbelievably unappealing

Shush. Im not going to make you rub my feet. ;)

yermom
5/2/2007, 07:38 PM

she can do that while you are mowing?

that one's a keeper

Octavian
5/2/2007, 07:39 PM
Shush. Im not going to make you rub my feet. ;)

I'm the foot ****in' master :D

Melo
5/2/2007, 07:49 PM
I'm the foot ****in' master :D

You **** feet? Thats odd...:P

Octavian
5/2/2007, 07:53 PM
You **** feet? Thats odd...:P

My bad. That's a line from an old movie a long time ago in the mid-90s....before your time.

yermom
5/2/2007, 07:55 PM
a foot massage don't mean nothin'. i give my mom a foot massage

Octavian
5/2/2007, 08:01 PM
a foot massage don't mean nothin'. i give my mom a foot massage

Would you give a guy a foot massage?

Harry Beanbag
5/2/2007, 08:05 PM
Would you give a guy a foot massage?

God no.