PDA

View Full Version : Send George Bush's family over there

Osce0la
5/2/2007, 02:30 PM
"I bet he'd find a way to get everyone out then"

"We're taking over a country for no reason"

"...and they still haven't found Bin Laden - if there even is a Bin Laden"

Some pieces of a conversation I just heard some people at work having...ugh...I hate when some people start talking about the war in Iraq...

Petro-Sooner
5/2/2007, 02:39 PM
Thats why I come to the SO. Its never brought up here. :rolleyes: :D

Osce0la
5/2/2007, 02:42 PM
Hearing these women talk about it was much more amusing than seeing it discussed here. On the SO it turns into a left/right thing, outside it was just 2 women that had no idea what they were talking about (which is almost like the SO in some regards ;))

crawfish
5/2/2007, 02:45 PM
Hearing these women talk about it was much more amusing than seeing it discussed here. On the SO it turns into a left/right thing, outside it was just 2 women that had no idea what they were talking about (which is almost like the SO in some regards ;))

Almost?

Osce0la
5/2/2007, 04:02 PM
Almost?
I was trying not to hurt SicEm's feelings...

Jerk
5/2/2007, 06:12 PM
They are the same class of brainless ditzes who watch Oprah every day and believe world-renowned engineer Rosie O'Donald when she says that 'fire can't melt steel.' I bet they are obese, loud, and drive slow in the left lane while yapping on their cell phones to mom. F*** em.

leavingthezoo
5/2/2007, 06:19 PM
or they're men.

:D

olevetonahill
5/2/2007, 06:51 PM
or they're men.

:D
Spek :D

VeeJay
5/2/2007, 07:15 PM
Ya know, Rosie's right.

Watching the film footage of WTC coming down, I seen explosive charges blasting those buildings, floor by floor.

Bush and Cheney figured 3000 people in the building and 300+ firemen was a small price to pay for unchecked power. And tax cuts was all just part of the master plan.

I think there's a tape ready to be exposed that has a phone conversation between Bush and Mohammed Atta, recorded on 9/10.

And let us not forget that Prescott Bush frequently entertained Hitler at Kennebunkport, and worshipped Satan too.

Damn Bush Crime Family don't give a rat's a$$ about the spotted owls nesting at Walker's Point. They must all be put on trial for crimes against humanity, deforestation, and SUV's!

SoonerDood
5/2/2007, 07:52 PM
"All people have to believe is that 9/11 is the most intricately planned and flawlessly executed conspiracy ever. EVAR."- Southpark