PDA

View Full Version : this might....

rufnek05
5/1/2007, 10:25 PM
**** some people off. but i find it hilarious. i think i heard that comedy central is going to start airing it sometime this summer. but i found it a while back, thought i should share it the people of the SO. enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eav6iwaNR1E

usmc-sooner
5/1/2007, 10:52 PM
this might **** some people off but a lot of ruf neks are are gay, wannabe type losers.

I think most kids now have a serious lack of respect problem, you might not agree with the POUS but show some respect

I'm always amazed with the kids who have never been anywhere and get influenced by their college teachers (who've never been anywhere or done anything)

Call me stupid but at some point common sense needs to kick in.

TopDawg
5/1/2007, 10:59 PM
but show some respect

Heh. That phrase seems kinda out of place in that post.

usmc-sooner
5/1/2007, 11:08 PM
Heh. That phrase seems kinda out of place in that post.

Maybe to you, but I was never a Bill Clinton fan but I've never trashed him, as I respect the position he held.

If you feel the need to trash the President, go ahead it's one of the many benifits of living in the greatest Country in the World.

Rhino
5/1/2007, 11:12 PM
Did you get ****ed off about the Mohammed cartoon also?

usmc-sooner
5/1/2007, 11:16 PM
Did you get ****ed off about the Mohammed cartoon also?

never seen it

all I'm saying is have a little respect for the President.

Its not the same as some corny guys who call themselves rufneks

I really didn't think it was that hard to understand.

TopDawg
5/1/2007, 11:20 PM
all I'm saying is have a little respect for the President.

All I'm saying is "have a little respect you gay, wannabe type loser who has never been anywhere and has no common sense" sounds weird.

King Crimson
5/1/2007, 11:20 PM
the ubiquitous appeal to "common sense" and the scapegoating of those nefarious, treasonous college teachers in the same post....

fancy book learning=communism, plain and simple.

Rhino
5/1/2007, 11:21 PM
What part of rufnek05's post shows him not having respect for the President -- so much so that you go after him personally?

never seen it http://www.pekingduck.org/archives/mohammed%20cartoon%20danish-thumb.jpeg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jyllands-Posten_Muhammad_cartoons_controversy)

TopDawg
5/1/2007, 11:23 PM
Maybe to you, but I was never a Bill Clinton fan but I've never trashed him, as I respect the position he held.

How is what rufnek05 did any different from this (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88572)?

usmc-sooner
5/1/2007, 11:25 PM
you're all gay :D

and you're even gayer for defending George Bush cartoons.

find a female seriously.

GottaHavePride
5/1/2007, 11:28 PM
Yeah, but at the same time I thought that show the South Park dudes came up with called "That's My Bush" was hilarious. Mainly because the guy they had playing Bush looked spot-on like the guy. Eerie.

TopDawg
5/1/2007, 11:31 PM
you're all gay :D

and you're even gayer for defending George Bush cartoons.

find a female seriously.

I think you should have a little more respect for our Modadors.

usmc-sooner
5/1/2007, 11:32 PM
I think you should have a little more respect for our Modadors.

when they meet women outside of the internet I'll consider it. :D

TopDawg
5/1/2007, 11:44 PM
when they meet women outside of the internet I'll consider it. :D

I seriously doubt that you will.

So far in this thread you've:

A) called out a "kid" for having little respect while insulting the group he's associated with and accusing him of having no common sense
B) refused to respond to the question about how rufnek's post was any different from your similar post about Clinton
C) refused to respond to the question about what part of rufnek's post was so disrespectful that you'd personally attack him

just to name a few things.

Yet you still claim that the respect problem is with the kids.

Rhino
5/1/2007, 11:44 PM
I'm sure this is a shot at me because my fiancee and I have both posted on here for years. Be aware, you're about to mess with the wrong Rhino when you start inferring incorrect things about my relationship with the woman I'm marrying in five days. Don't push your luck, old man.

Now, are you going to answer for why you personally attacked a member for posting a link to a freakin' cartoon? Or are you going to keep up with the swiss cheese brain routine?

TopDawg
5/1/2007, 11:46 PM
I'm sure this is a shot at me because my fiancee and I have both posted on here for years. Be aware, you're about to mess with the wrong Rhino when you start inferring incorrect things about my relationship with the woman I'm marrying in five days. Don't push your luck, old man.

I'm sure he didn't mean any disrespect.

TopDawg
5/1/2007, 11:50 PM
If I may say something on usmc-sooner's behalf...I don't think this is the usmc-sooner we know. Surely the same guy who posted this (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88572) wouldn't be so indignant about rufnek05's post. I think it's clear someone has stolen his password.

GottaHavePride
5/1/2007, 11:54 PM
And there I figured it was a shot at me and my hilarious misadventures with women. Heh.

usmc-sooner
5/2/2007, 07:41 AM

Now, are you going to answer for why you personally attacked a member for posting a link to a freakin' cartoon? Or are you going to keep up with the swiss cheese brain routine?

it wasn't a shot at anyone. I was playing around. Not so much about the rufneks. But everything else. I put a little smiley thing hoping that would show that I was playing. I served under President Bush, I've served in the war, It does touch a nerve with me when some kid or anyone for that matter starts running him or the war effort down. I apologize if you took my stupid comments as a personal attack. I don't speak down to women. I wish you the best of luck with your marriage. Hope this explains things to your liking. I didn't really mean anything by it.

Hamhock
5/2/2007, 08:09 AM
i just wanted to post in this thread before it is locked and IBTL doesn't convey my point in detail.

thanks,

Hamhock

rufnek05
5/2/2007, 09:23 AM
this might **** some people off but a lot of ruf neks are are gay, wannabe type losers.

I think most kids now have a serious lack of respect problem, you might not agree with the POUS but show some respect

I'm always amazed with the kids who have never been anywhere and get influenced by their college teachers (who've never been anywhere or done anything)

Call me stupid but at some point common sense needs to kick in.

dude. i have the up-most respect for our president, just because i don't like him doesn't mean i don't respecent him. i just don't agree with things he's done. i didn't agree with things cliton did. i'm pretty damn sure i'm not going to agree with things the next, and the next, and the next president are going to do, who ever might fill that postion. i respect and support your descion to join the armed forces. but also it's my right to bash the **** our of our president if i want to. and that right is defended by people like you. so if you don't like me doing it, don't defend my right to. and there was no need to bring in the rest of my brothers. i didn't attack the military or you personally so why not show me some respect?

if that came off as brash and insinsitive that was not my intention. i've just been up all night studying for a financial accounting final, and i kicked its *** by the way.

rufnek05
5/2/2007, 09:48 AM
do you think the dailyshow and the colbert report are communist propaganda?