PDA

View Full Version : Who's the girl here who goes to Tulsa every Tue.?

Jerk
5/1/2007, 07:04 PM
I think I passed you.

Little blue car, Sooner license frame.

Sorry if I sprayed water all over your car.

MiccoMacey
5/1/2007, 07:12 PM
Stalker. ;)

OKLA21FAN
5/1/2007, 07:16 PM
I think I passed you.

Little blue car, Sooner license frame.

Sorry if I sprayed water all over your car.
best pick up line evar!

or not

(let us know how it works out)

Jerk
5/1/2007, 08:10 PM
Mico, you're the firefighter, right?

How many wrecks did you work on 412/244 today?

It looked like a Demolition Derby out there.

As far as the pick up line, I don't even remember who it was that I'm talking about. I just know there is a girl who posts here and she goes to Tulsa every Tuesday. I passed a blue car with a young woman driver and no one else about 8:30 am or so near Stroud, she had some Sooner paraphernalia and I though "I bet that's her," even though odds are 1 in 1000 that it's not.

LilSooner
5/1/2007, 08:47 PM
It's me, and I do NOT drive a little blue car.

JohnnyMack
5/1/2007, 08:48 PM
But you are a little blue person?

SicEmBaylor
5/1/2007, 08:51 PM
Was it me?

Jerk
5/1/2007, 08:51 PM
oh...

It was sic em.

You're kind of cute, sic em!

SicEmBaylor
5/1/2007, 08:52 PM
oh...

It was sic em.

You're kind of cute, sic em!

I get that from truck drivers all the time.

usmc-sooner
5/1/2007, 09:33 PM
I think the girl in the little blue car should flash you

Jerk
5/1/2007, 09:42 PM
I never get flashed.

GottaHavePride
5/1/2007, 09:43 PM
That's 'cause you're a jerk.

Melo
5/1/2007, 09:44 PM
I get it in the pooper from truck drivers all the time.

Oddly, that didnt surprise me.

SicEmBaylor
5/1/2007, 09:45 PM
This one time some friends and I went bowling and it was karaoke night and anyway, I got up and sang Lola by the Kinks and two truck driver whistled.

GottaHavePride
5/1/2007, 09:46 PM
This one time some friends and I went bowling and it was karaoke night and anyway, I got up and sang Lola by the Kinks and two truck driver whistled.

did you introduce yourself as Murph and the Magic-tones?

Jerk
5/1/2007, 09:47 PM
Melo - just because I started a thread about your sig, doesn't mean you have to remove it.

Melo
5/1/2007, 09:47 PM
Melo - just because I started a thread about your sig, doesn't mean you have to remove it.

Did you really? :confused:

Jerk
5/1/2007, 09:48 PM
Loooooola! la la la la looola! la la la la loolaaaaaaaa!

Jerk
5/1/2007, 09:48 PM
Yep. Said I was too dumb to understand it.

SicEmBaylor
5/1/2007, 09:49 PM
Loooooola! la la la la looola! la la la la loonaaaaaaaa!
Well, I left home just a week before and I'd never ever kissed a woman before but Lola smiled and took me by the hand, said, "Dear boy gonna make you a man!"

OKLA21FAN
I never get laid.

fixed it for ya!!!:pop:

Melo
Yep. Said I was too dumb to understand it.

I said you were too dumb? Er... Im having a hard time remembering this happening. :O

Jerk
5/1/2007, 09:51 PM
No no no

I said I was too dumb to understand it...

Sorry

"blame, hate, for fate's seed"

No comprehende

(I'm practicing my spanish for when the messicans take over)

Jerk
5/1/2007, 09:52 PM
fixed it for ya!!!:pop:

I am a married man, captain obvious:D

OKLA21FAN
5/1/2007, 09:53 PM
I am a married man, captain obvious:D
so am i......

but what does that mean :)

Jerk
5/1/2007, 09:53 PM
Well, time to hit the sack. The old woman is already passed out, so I ain't getting lucky tonight. It will be another day in paradise tomorrow.

Jerk
5/1/2007, 09:54 PM
so am i......

but what does that mean :)

Ask SAS, he knows:pop:

Jerk
5/1/2007, 09:55 PM
Maybe I need to order one of those blow-up dolls.

OKLA21FAN
5/1/2007, 09:58 PM
Well, time to hit the sack. The old woman is already passed out, so I ain't getting lucky tonight. It will be another day in paradise tomorrow.
http://myspaceantics.com/images/funny/masturbate-kitten.jpg

Melo
5/1/2007, 10:13 PM
No no no

I said I was too dumb to understand it...

Sorry

"blame, hate, for fate's seed"

No comprehende

(I'm practicing my spanish for when the messicans take over)

The song is 'Mind' from SoaD's Self Titled Album. The entire lyric for that part is

"Free thinkers are dangerous,
Blame, Hate, For Fate's Seed."

Personally, I break it down like this: Free thinkers are dangerous, meaning those who think for themselves, make their own opinions, and use their own inelligence are the dangerous people in society - They are the ones that question and stop and think about what is going on. Dangerous, not in the way that they cause harm to everyone, but dangerous in the fact that they do not blindly follow what they are told to follow and believe in.

Blame things, hate things, for Fate's seed. Point fingers, ask questions, hate your situations if that is what you feel, because that is the only way your children will learn to ask questions and think for themselves. If everyone turns into little sheep, then their children (seed?) is bound to follow.

Thats what I take it as, anyways.

usmc-sooner
5/1/2007, 10:24 PM
The song is 'Mind' from SoaD's Self Titled Album. The entire lyric for that part is

Personally, I break it down like this: Free thinkers are dangerous, meaning those who think for themselves, make their own opinions, and use their own inelligence are the dangerous people in society - They are the ones that question and stop and think about what is going on. Dangerous, not in the way that they cause harm to everyone, but dangerous in the fact that they do not blindly follow what they are told to follow and believe in.

Blame things, hate things, for Fate's seed. Point fingers, ask questions, hate your situations if that is what you feel, because that is the only way your children will learn to ask questions and think for themselves. If everyone turns into little sheep, then their children (seed?) is bound to follow.

what in the hell are you kids listening too? Anyways I'm a firm believer that women should show their boobies to truckers.... call me old fashioned

Melo
5/1/2007, 10:45 PM
what in the hell are you kids listening too?

System of a Down. You wouldnt like them.

usmc-sooner
5/1/2007, 10:59 PM
System of a Down. You wouldnt like them.

I wouldn't have liked them if I was 18, I liked music that was about sex, drugs, rock, and fooseball

and boobie flashing

Blue
5/1/2007, 11:04 PM

Awesome. :rolleyes:

;)