PDA

View Full Version : Texas Is As Pure As The Driven Snow.

FaninAma
5/1/2007, 11:06 AM
Nothing unethical ever goes on at UT.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18412817/from/ET

I wonder which ethical lapse is worse....not catching a couple of players taking money as quickly as the critics think they should have been caught, or having paid employees of your institution demand freebies under the table?

fadada1
5/1/2007, 05:16 PM
it's kind of like rating a BJ. there's great, good, and good enough to get the job done. you tell your friends about all of them, but you really enjoy talking about the great ones.

bonkuba
5/1/2007, 05:19 PM
it's kind of like rating a BJ. there's great, good, and good enough to get the job done. you tell your friends about all of them, but you really enjoy talking about the great ones.

That brought a tear to my eye :D

Big Red Ron
5/1/2007, 05:19 PM
it's kind of like rating a BJ. there's great, good, and good enough to get the job done. you tell your friends about all of them, but you really enjoy talking about the great ones.I'm gonna pass on this one but there are bad ones too.:O

Texas Golfer
5/1/2007, 05:53 PM

This should be somebody's signature.

stoopified
5/2/2007, 08:08 AM
it's kind of like rating a BJ. there's great, good, and good enough to get the job done. you tell your friends about all of them, but you really enjoy talking about the great ones.What is this BJ you speak of?I've been married now for 7 1/2 years and can only VAGUELY even recall the term.Sad but true.

FlatheadSooner
5/2/2007, 11:15 AM

by Jack Handy

fwsooner22
5/2/2007, 05:06 PM

Stinkin Beautiful Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/2/2007, 06:49 PM
it's kind of like rating a BJ. there's great, good, and good enough to get the job done. you tell your friends about all of them, but you really enjoy talking about the great ones.As good a threadjack as i've ever seen.

olevetonahill
5/2/2007, 06:55 PM
As good a threadjack as i've ever seen.
I thot Mack was one of the great BJ givers

IronSooner
5/3/2007, 01:11 AM
What is this BJ you speak of?I've been married now for 7 1/2 years and can only VAGUELY even recall the term.Sad but true.

You know they reduce the risk of breast cancer. ;)

Sooner74
5/3/2007, 01:35 AM
Every school cheats; lets move on.

goingoneight
5/3/2007, 02:15 AM
:stunned: but but but not us we dont cheet gooner

Seamus
5/3/2007, 03:01 AM
I wish one of you would talk to Mrs. Seamus. I'm still waiting for "good enough to get the job done."

:cool:

King Crimson
5/3/2007, 07:13 AM
when i used to read and post at hornfans.com in the late 90's (when a poster here named Dean used to post as well).....i learned "rote", say it after me kool-aid people, "OU, and everyone in the SWC cheated to keep up with Texas."

that's why the SWC folded. Texas was the pure Platonic form of excellence.

all the plebs were jealous and cheated.

StuMondo
5/3/2007, 09:51 AM
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying."

"It's only cheating, if you get caught."

-Romey

bluedogok
5/3/2007, 11:40 AM
Texas has historically had among the most corrupt politicians, LBJ anyone? Why wouldn't that permeate the university environment and everywhere else, it does from what I have seen down here. I haven't seen much change.

SoonerShark
5/4/2007, 06:08 PM
Don't eat the orange snow.

fadada1
5/4/2007, 06:19 PM
been unable to post for a few days.

thanks for the nice responses. i get lucky every now and then - much like my golf game... unfortunately, it wasn't today.:mad:

elderlysooner
5/4/2007, 09:51 PM
One must remember that triven snow sometimes has cow sh*t on ithttp://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif
:rolleyes: