PDA

View Full Version : Arrgghh...Snake Zabransky picked up by Houston...

TheHumanAlphabet
5/1/2007, 10:55 AM
Link from Chron (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headline/sports/4763422.html)

I now have to see his mug for a little longer...I was hoping that game and the images could be put behind me.

footballfanatic
5/1/2007, 11:28 AM
Link from Chron (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headline/sports/4763422.html)

I now have to see his mug for a little longer...I was hoping that game and the images could be put behind me.

Good for him. Best wishes to him, and all guys lucky enough to be picked up.

westcoast_sooner
5/1/2007, 12:14 PM
Makes me glad I don't live there any more.

NormanPride
5/1/2007, 12:21 PM
Zabransky, Studdard... I'm starting to despise my team.

SoonerStormchaser
5/1/2007, 12:26 PM
There are a few of my fellow butter bars down here who went ROTC at Boise St. They claimed to have been to numerous parties with Zebransky and said he is the world's biggest ******rocket...bad enough that they admitted to cheering for OU during the Fiesta Bowl just to see him lose.

Seamus
5/1/2007, 12:34 PM
Meh. He's easy to ignore, and he's done his dance with Warhol (15 minutes).

TheHumanAlphabet
5/1/2007, 01:10 PM
Good for him. Best wishes to him, and all guys lucky enough to be picked up.

You know, I'm glad he got a contract, just why here in Houston...

chbrew09
5/1/2007, 02:39 PM
Stormchaser...how's Randolph treating you? Grew up my entire life in San Antonio so I guessed we switched places. Just curious. It gets a little steamy during the summer, but San Antonio's a great place.

the dude
5/1/2007, 03:14 PM
There are a few of my fellow butter bars down here who went ROTC at Boise St. They claimed to have been to numerous parties with Zebransky and said he is the world's biggest ******rocket...bad enough that they admitted to cheering for OU during the Fiesta Bowl just to see him lose.

haha... ******rocket.

sooneron
5/1/2007, 03:37 PM
I predict his career will last about as long as Crouch's career. He'll prolly have a law transgression along the way. I'll put the odds at 7-2 that he's out by November and that he gets some Five-O blotter press by then.

JDawg2303
5/1/2007, 03:55 PM
He will amount to nothing in Houston. He will end up like David Carr (who I still think is a quality QB). As long as Houston ignores the problems on the OL, then they will always have issues at QB. Even Peyton Manning nor Tom Brady could have success behind that porous OL.

snp
5/1/2007, 04:31 PM
Zabransky, Studdard... I'm starting to despise my team.

I started to hate them at this time last year.

Big Red Ron
5/1/2007, 05:05 PM
Zabransky, Studdard... I'm starting to despise my team.Being called the "Texans" was strike one, two and three for me. ;)

AzianSooner
5/1/2007, 05:05 PM
Does Houston have an in-house Psychologist?

Texas Golfer
5/1/2007, 05:58 PM
If you look at some of the best players' highlight reels, they'll cover several games. If you look at Zabransky's highlight reel, it's all of the Fiesta Bowl and the three trick plays.

sanantoniosooner
5/1/2007, 06:09 PM
For such a crappy player he sure owns this place.

soonerhubs
5/1/2007, 06:09 PM
If you look at some of the best players' highlight reels, they'll cover several games. If you look at Zabransky's highlight reel, it's all of the Fiesta Bowl and the three trick plays.
When the other 12 games of the season are against the likes of East Popcorn States, Local Barber Colleges, and Connors State College Intramural, television coverage is rare. :)

goingoneight
5/1/2007, 06:36 PM
Ummm, no offense to Texans fans, but Houston has a long road ahead of them before people start to care about them again. Just Sayin...' it's not like he's going to be Golden Boy Reggie Bush on ESPN ever Sunday night with bench-view highlights.

trwxxa
5/1/2007, 07:17 PM
He will amount to nothing in Houston. He will end up like David Carr (who I still think is a quality QB). As long as Houston ignores the problems on the OL, then they will always have issues at QB. Even Peyton Manning nor Tom Brady could have success behind that porous OL.

We'll see that Carr's limitations made the opponents defense that much stronger. All the Texans need is a decent center (and hope Spencer can come back from his injury).

Zabransky will start 5th on the chart. He is just another arm to pitch balls during the summer. Maybe he shows enough to get on a practice squad somewhere.

I hope he gets cut quickly to limit the many worthless interviews.

MiccoMacey
5/1/2007, 07:25 PM
That game was a great game, and I'm not at all embarrassed in losing to Boise State. I didn't like it, but there were far worse embarrassing losses I've endured as a Sooner (see: 1996-1998).

I wish him well.

Big Red Ron
5/2/2007, 02:01 AM
That game was a great game, and I'm not at all embarrassed in losing to Boise State. I didn't like it, but there were far worse embarrassing losses I've endured as a Sooner (see: 1996-1998).

I wish him well.I agree 100%. I just didn't like his punkish attitude before the game and the fact that he looks like a character out of a Stephen King movie.

;)

goingoneight
5/2/2007, 02:40 AM
Z didn't do anything wrong to OU, he just flat-out wanted the W, and the stars aligned for him that night no matter what happened. I'm personally glad to see someone else getting recognized for their talents instead of ESPN talking heads stroking it to former Notre Dame and SUC players. Hope he does well.