PDA

View Full Version : IMO anybody who negs Rush Limbaugh Is My Clone...

Soonerus
4/30/2007, 08:17 PM
...just for stating his conservative views should be banned...These neg wars being waged on Rush are getting on my nerves...Give Rush some Pos spek to make up for the unfair negging...

My Opinion Matters
4/30/2007, 08:20 PM
I only neg him because I hate his stupid jerky face.

Who again?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/30/2007, 08:37 PM
Wow, hey, thanks son.

Fraggle145
4/30/2007, 09:20 PM
This crying about spek is getting on my damn nerves. Its dots on a computer people...

The only people I neg are dumb pokes and people that cry about unsigned negs because they arent sponsors.

If people want to neg let em neg. That's what makes it fun.

Instead dont say things in a way that ****es people off.

JohnnyMack
4/30/2007, 09:28 PM
Russell, I'm doing this for your own good.

After all, the first rule of spek is......

sanantoniosooner
4/30/2007, 09:32 PM
some people are just neg magnets.

Soonerus
4/30/2007, 10:43 PM
Rush, a neg magnet, I met him in Arizona and he was a perfect gentleman...he is entitled to his opinions...I am not saying I agree his opinions but he's entitled...

sanantoniosooner
4/30/2007, 10:45 PM
Rush, a neg magnet, I met him in Arizona and he was a perfect gentleman...he is entitled to his opinions...I am not saying I agree his opinions but he's entitled...
What's this prove?

That there are TWO posters that are more tolerable in person than on the internet?:D

Blue
4/30/2007, 10:47 PM
ok?

Soonerus
4/30/2007, 10:51 PM
What's this prove?

That there are TWO posters that are more tolerable in person than on the internet?:D

I just saying he is a very nice, good guy...wtf with the negging....

GottaHavePride
4/30/2007, 10:54 PM
Well, if he's entitled to his opinion, then other people are surely entitled to their opinion, and if their opinion is that Rush deserves negspek for his opinions...

sanantoniosooner
4/30/2007, 10:55 PM
Negspeks are for fun, like stretchy pants..........

Blue
4/30/2007, 10:55 PM
YOU LOVE HIM!

Soonerus
4/30/2007, 10:58 PM
Well, if he's entitled to his opinion, then other peopel are surely entitled to their opinion, and if their opinion is that Rush deserves negspek for his opinions...

They are entitled to their opinion too but multiple neg-bombings are wrong...surely even you, who will find any reason possible to disagree with me cannot dispute that...If so, that's unamerican...

leavingthezoo
4/30/2007, 11:02 PM
i think there oughtta be some neat little way we can turn off our spek if we are bothered by how others use spek.

oh wait...

GottaHavePride
4/30/2007, 11:04 PM
i think there oughtta be some neat little way we can turn off our spek if we are bothered by how others use spek.

oh wait...

Bingo.

OCUDad
4/30/2007, 11:05 PM
Wow, hey, thanks son.No wonder Soonerus is protecting you. You're his father.

Soonerus
4/30/2007, 11:07 PM
Bingo.

I don't think Rush has that...isn't that just a sponsor perk...thus, if you are not a sponsor you are subject to abusive tactics ???

Blue
4/30/2007, 11:07 PM
I say all of us that were unaware of this discriminate negging throw out a few "Bunker Busting Negs" to flex some real muscle...:D

Soonerus
4/30/2007, 11:08 PM
No wonder Soonerus is protecting you. You're his father.

In all due respect, let's not go there...

yermom
4/30/2007, 11:13 PM
generally just stating an opinion doesn't get you negged...

you can state an opinion without being a jackass ;)

Soonerus
4/30/2007, 11:14 PM

That's a relative analysis though...

sanantoniosooner
4/30/2007, 11:15 PM
I'll neg his relatives too.

GottaHavePride
4/30/2007, 11:15 PM
I don't think Rush has that...isn't that just a sponsor perk...thus, if you are not a sponsor you are subject to abusive tactics ???

Don't think so. In the user control panel, under "edit options" it's the second option listed - you just un-check the box that says "show my reputation level". then you just have a dark square there, no red or green, and you can't see any spek comments that anyone leaves. I think FanInAma and JohnnyMack both use that setting, unless one of them changed it recently.

sanantoniosooner
4/30/2007, 11:17 PM
Don't think so. In the user control panel, under "edit options" it's the second option listed - you just un-check the box that says "show my reputation level". then you just have a dark square there, no red or green, and you can't see any spek comments that anyone leaves. I think FanInAma and JohnnyMack both use that setting, unless one of them changed it recently.
they both changed.

Howzit got tired of his love messages being left unread.

Soonerus
4/30/2007, 11:17 PM
I thought it was just a sponsor option...I admit I may be wrong...

Fraggle145
4/30/2007, 11:55 PM
I love this pic.

http://webpages.acs.ttu.edu/charshey/pics/ThisThreadSucks.jpg

Blue
4/30/2007, 11:57 PM
I wonder who that guy is... He's gotta be locally famous. Looks like a Mentos commercial.

Soonerus
4/30/2007, 11:58 PM
I love this pic.

http://webpages.acs.ttu.edu/charshey/pics/ThisThreadSucks.jpg

Not if you are Rush....

Fraggle145
4/30/2007, 11:59 PM
I wonder who that guy is... He's gotta be locally famous. Looks like a Mentos commercial.

I dont know, but I laugh everytime I look it up.

sanantoniosooner
5/1/2007, 12:04 AM
Has anyone else experienced the ripple effect of a Soonerus spek? When he gives you a green, it somehow blocks all other greens for a significant period of time.

TopDawg
5/1/2007, 01:17 AM
I am SO glad we've got this feature on this message board.

And I'm not being sarcastic. It's opened the door to so much unintentional humor.

Harry Beanbag
5/1/2007, 07:04 AM

I wasn't aware that was possible on the SO. :confused: I guess it's all perspective.

It's a good thing that the Clone's political enemies are from the side of the aisle known for their kindness and tolerance, otherwise Bill might wake up dead one morning or something. http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/icons/kerry.gif

Osce0la
5/1/2007, 10:16 AM
It is simple people, if your opinion differs from mine, you are a jacka**...

hope that helps...

;)

Jeopardude
5/1/2007, 10:33 AM
It's a good thing that the Clone's political enemies are from the side of the aisle known for their kindness and tolerance, otherwise Bill might wake up dead one morning or something. http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/icons/kerry.gif

Let's kill Harry! ;)

Fraggle145
5/1/2007, 10:40 AM
http://djorsky06.free.fr/Kill'emall.jpg

jk the sooner fan
5/1/2007, 10:46 AM
its all personality driven.......there are quite a few conservatives on the board, and we're hated by the left in varying degrees....just depends on what kind of board persona you have

no matter what your message is, if you deliver it like a jacka5s, then you'll be treated as such

Osce0la
5/1/2007, 10:55 AM
We need a political board...talk about a negfest :eek:

1stTimeCaller
5/1/2007, 11:08 AM
That's a relative analysis though...
Who asked you?

FaninAma
5/1/2007, 11:13 AM
They are entitled to their opinion too but multiple neg-bombings are wrong...surely even you, who will find any reason possible to disagree with me cannot dispute that...If so, that's unamerican...

Does this really suprise you? About half of the board is operating on the emotional level of 8th graders.

The spek feature serves the same purpose as the valentine day card giving parties in the 2nd grade.

Howzit
5/1/2007, 11:15 AM
Does this really suprise you? About half of the board is operating on the emotional level of 8th graders.

The spek feature serves the same purpose as the valentine card party in the 2nd grade.

Like when you filled Stanley's page up?

:D

FaninAma
5/1/2007, 11:16 AM
Like when you filled Stanley's page up?

Eggsactly. I never said I couldn't act like a 2nd grader with the best of them. :D

picasso
5/1/2007, 11:59 AM
This crying about spek is getting on my damn nerves. Its dots on a computer people...

The only people I neg are dumb pokes and people that cry about unsigned negs because they arent sponsors.

If people want to neg let em neg. That's what makes it fun.

Instead dont say things in a way that ****es people off.
I'm not a sponsor but I've left some good cash at the tailgates for the last 7 years.

kiss my butt.

sanantoniosooner
5/1/2007, 01:00 PM
I'm not a sponsor but I've left some good cash at the tailgates for the last 7 years.

kiss my butt.
I'd be doing hard time for this post :D

Harry Beanbag
5/1/2007, 05:08 PM
its all personality driven.......there are quite a few conservatives on the board, and we're hated by the left in varying degrees....just depends on what kind of board persona you have

no matter what your message is, if you deliver it like a jacka5s, then you'll be treated as such

Normally I would agree, but that doesn't explain LAS and Sam's big green spekometer does it.

jk the sooner fan
5/1/2007, 05:29 PM
Normally I would agree, but that doesn't explain LAS and Sam's big green spekometer does it.

he's a different animal all together.......

bri
5/1/2007, 05:32 PM
If it truly had as much with his politics as some would like to believe...then why aren't ALL the outspoken conservatives red?

TopDawg
5/1/2007, 05:35 PM
If it truly had as much with his politics as some would like to believe...then why aren't ALL the outspoken conservatives red?

If they were TRULY conservative, they'd want to be red, no?

SicEmBaylor
5/1/2007, 05:36 PM
Neither WF nor RLIMC is a conservative.

Harry Beanbag
5/1/2007, 05:36 PM

That's a good question. ;) Actually, I just never have noticed him being all that abrasive, at least not compared to a few other posters I can think of. He's persistent I'll say that, but I haven't seen a lot of jackassery out of him. Of course I haven't been on the board as much the last couple of months though so maybe I just missed it.

yermom
5/1/2007, 05:38 PM
dude, he's like Tuba's dad or something

TopDawg
5/1/2007, 05:41 PM
That's a good question. ;) Actually, I just never have noticed him being all that abrasive, at least not compared to a few other posters I can think of. He's persistent I'll say that, but I haven't seen a lot of jackassery out of him. Of course I haven't been on the board as much the last couple of months though so maybe I just missed it.

I agree with very little about what he has to say politically, but that doesn't bother me too much.

I JUST DON'T LIKE THE WAY HE SAYS MOST OF IT!

bri
5/1/2007, 05:48 PM
Neither WF nor RLIMC is a conservative.

Shut it, Shirley. The grown-ups are talking.

JohnnyMack
5/1/2007, 07:42 PM

Actually, I love you, man.

5/1/2007, 09:35 PM
If they were TRULY conservative, they'd want to be red, no?Considering the way liberal posters are so sure they're right about politics, and so enjoy giving red speck when you hit their hot buttons, I would tend to agree with that comment.

5/1/2007, 09:38 PM
dude, he's like Tuba's dad or somethingAnd for you, this is some sort of inexplicable or "bad" behaviour ?

oumartin
5/1/2007, 09:40 PM
this whole board is a dang cry fest anymore!
This place used to be fun not so much anymore.

sanantoniosooner
5/1/2007, 09:41 PM
To be honest.........it doesn't matter to me what someones political view is.

I see a red bar and it's just an opportunity to kick a man while he's down.

Nothing personal.

TopDawg
5/1/2007, 10:47 PM
Considering the way liberal posters are so sure they're right about politics, and so enjoy giving red speck when you hit their hot buttons, I would tend to agree with that comment.

Oh geez. Can you let anything go?

5/1/2007, 11:00 PM
Oh geez. Can you let anything go???

Soonerus
5/1/2007, 11:20 PM
To be honest.........it doesn't matter to me what someones political view is.

I see a red bar and it's just an opportunity to kick a man while he's down.

Nothing personal.

Now that is a Jerk...

sanantoniosooner
5/1/2007, 11:24 PM
I never claimed to be otherwise. ;)

yermom
5/1/2007, 11:24 PM
And for you, this is some sort of inexplicable or "bad" behaviour ?

just that you guys have similar values, and have a way of stirring up ****

and for the record, i don't think i've negged you much, if at all

olevetonahill
5/1/2007, 11:26 PM
this whole board is a dang cry fest anymore!
This place used to be fun not so much anymore.
Well then have a beer and Ill tell ya a joke .;)

Soonerus
5/1/2007, 11:27 PM
I never claimed to be otherwise. ;)

I know that is why I hold you in such high esteem because you are such a good jerk...

TopDawg
5/1/2007, 11:34 PM
??

I was making a joke about conservatives and red...you know, red state/blue state. If you're conservative, why wouldn't you want to be red? Get it? Yeah, it wasn't a side-splitter, but I wasn't trying to put people on the floor...it was juts a little play on words.

But instead of letting it go...even though it wasn't an attack on you or any other conservatives...you use that as an opportunity to take another (lame) shot at liberals on this board and their propensity to neg poor little conservatives.

TopDawg
5/1/2007, 11:35 PM
I know that is why I hold you in such high esteem because you are such a good jerk...

sas = Jerk?

Soonerus
5/1/2007, 11:37 PM
OK, I take up for RUSH and he falls on his sword a time or two...no big deal....right....

Soonerus
5/1/2007, 11:38 PM
sas = Jerk?

One of the best....

Fraggle145
5/1/2007, 11:39 PM

kiss my butt.

:eddie: IT STINKS!!

olevetonahill
5/1/2007, 11:45 PM
So I walk in this bar once
Pushed my way rite up in the middle of the Bar
Im spoiling for a fight .
Order me a pitcher of beer .
Chug it rite down .
Slam the empty pitcher on the bar and say everyone on my right is a cocksucking , mother humper .
Silence
Order another Pitcher of beer
Chug it rite on down ,
slam the empty pitcher on the Bar and yell every one on my left is a GD queer !
Silence again .
then I hear these lil feet sounds behind me , I turn an Glare . Yell sicem , What the hell you doing , as he was moving from my right to left
Sicem said scuse me, Mr Vet I was on
the wrong end of the Bar .:eek:
Yall chill , itsa all fun .

SoonerGirl06
5/1/2007, 11:50 PM
Personally, if ya'll disagreed with anything I had to say, I'd just tell you to "Bite Me." It's short, sweet and to the point.

Oh... and FWIW... I disagree with a lot of things people say on the boards, but I don't go out on a personal vendetta to get back at you... well, unless you're Sam Spade.

Soonerus
5/1/2007, 11:53 PM
Here's to you...and...here's to me....and if by chance we disagree then **** you and here's to me....

olevetonahill
5/1/2007, 11:53 PM
Personally, if ya'll disagreed with anything I had to say, I'd just tell you to "Bite Me." It's short, sweet and to the point.

Oh... and FWIW... I disagree with a lot of things people say on the boards, but I don't go out on a personal vendetta to get back at you... well, unless you're Sam Spade.

You must remember hon
Ive seen ur Pic. dont tell me to "bte you " cause I just might .:D ;)

olevetonahill
5/1/2007, 11:56 PM
Here's to you...and...here's to me....and if by chance we disagree then **** you and here's to me....
Way to go Russell this thread needed to be lightend up on
so In that vein here goes
My name Is Pancho
I work on a Rancho
I make 5 pesos a day
I go to see Lucy
to get me some
pucy
she take my 5 peso away . :eek: :cool:

TopDawg
5/1/2007, 11:59 PM
One of the best....

No, not jerk, Jerk.

Ahhhh...forget it.

5/2/2007, 12:03 AM
I was making a joke about conservatives and red...you know, red state/blue state. If you're conservative, why wouldn't you want to be red? Get it? Yeah, it wasn't a side-splitter, but I wasn't trying to put people on the floor...it was juts a little play on words.

But instead of letting it go...even though it wasn't an attack on you or any other conservatives...you use that as an opportunity to take another (lame) shot at liberals on this board and their propensity to neg poor little conservatives.I was actually complimenting you for your astute awareness. I didn't know you were joking.

Fraggle145
5/2/2007, 12:04 AM
My name Is Pancho
I work on a Rancho
I make 5 pesos a day
I go to see Lucy
to get me some
pucy

Here's to the breezes
That blows through the treezes
That lifts the skirts above the kneezes
It Teases
It Pleases
Oh Jeezus
It carries all sorts of ****ed up diseases.

Here's to the snatch, down the hatch. :eek:

5/2/2007, 12:06 AM
just that you guys have similar values, and have a way of stirring up ****

and for the record, i don't think i've negged you much, if at allAnd I appreciate that. Your'e not too lazy nor too angry to hash things out.

SoonerGirl06
5/2/2007, 12:08 AM
My name Is Pancho
I work on a Rancho
I make 5 pesos a day
I go to see Lucy
to get me some
pucy

Here's to the breezes
It Teases
It Pleases
Oh Jeezus

Where oh where do you guys come up with this stuff?

olevetonahill
5/2/2007, 12:09 AM
Here's to the breezes
It Teases
It Pleases
Oh Jeezus

Frag
it aint working
these bastages still wanta argue :D
so **** em if they cant take a joke
an joke em if they cant take a **** ! :pop:

Soonerus
5/2/2007, 12:09 AM
Handed down through the generations...

olevetonahill
5/2/2007, 12:11 AM
Where oh where do you guys come up with this stuff?
Ive met 3 women In my life !;)

Soonerus
5/2/2007, 12:20 AM
Hotty toddy, god almighty who the hell are we...
flim flam by gam were the ---'-

If you know the answer to this we have something in common....

Blue
5/2/2007, 12:24 AM
Ole Miss, By Damn....

SicEmBaylor
5/2/2007, 12:26 AM
Hotty toddy, god almighty who the hell are we...
flim flam by gam were the ---'-

If you know the answer to this we have something in common....
Airborne infantry?

Soonerus
5/2/2007, 12:27 AM
Ole Miss, By Damn....

need a little more to confirm....

Soonerus
5/2/2007, 12:28 AM
Airborne infantry?

wrong...

Blue
5/2/2007, 12:30 AM
need a little more to confirm....

One of my ex-girlfriends was a Rebel. That's their cheer.

olevetonahill
5/2/2007, 12:30 AM
Airborne infantry?
I wanta be an Airborne Ranger
I wanta live a life of danger
Oh and
If my chute dont open wide
Ill be a spot on the country side .:cool:

olevetonahill
5/2/2007, 12:32 AM
sicem is one of your Ex -girlfriends ?:eek:

Soonerus
5/2/2007, 12:33 AM

wrong...

SicEmBaylor
5/2/2007, 12:34 AM
sicem is one of your Ex -girlfriends ?:eek:
Ohhhh, I am a good old rebel now that's just what I am, and for this yankee nation I do not give a damn. I'm glad I fought against her, I only wish we'd won,and I don't want no pardon for anything I done.

Blue
5/2/2007, 12:35 AM
No. I'm right.

Soonerus
5/2/2007, 12:36 AM
No. I'm right.

Sorry wrong...

olevetonahill
5/2/2007, 12:41 AM
No. I'm right.
Bluester , you do realise that your trying to argue your way into being Common with the Russell ? :eek: :D

Turd_Ferguson
5/2/2007, 12:48 AM
and yet another......

If my dog could **** this stuff(natty lite)
and I was sure he could **** enough
I'd tie'em down to the head of my bed
and I'd suck his dick to we both wer dead.

Cheers

olevetonahill
5/2/2007, 12:52 AM
and yet another......

If my dog could **** this stuff(natty lite)
and I was sure he could **** enough
I'd tie'em down to the head of my bed
and I'd suck his dick to we both wer dead.

Cheers
I dont like you anymore
But then again I proly can pee it str8 so Come on over :D

Turd_Ferguson
5/2/2007, 12:58 AM
I dont like you anymore
But then again I proly can pee it str8 so Come on over :D

My Grandpa(RIP) gave that toast at a party a few years ago. I laughed my *** off. And yet, another....

Here's to the girl in the red shoes
she smokes my cigerettes and drinks my booze
she has no cherry but that's no sin,
she still has the box that the cherry came in!

Cheers

Fraggle145
5/2/2007, 01:43 AM
My Grandpa(RIP) gave that toast at a party a few years ago. I laughed my *** off. And yet, another....

Here's to the girl in the red shoes
she smokes my cigerettes and drinks my booze
she has no cherry but that's no sin,
she still has the box that the cherry came in!

Cheers

Heh, I use that one too

Heres to the girl in the little shoes
she likes her liquor she likes her booze
she lost her cherry but it aint no sin
she still got the box the cherry came in

One more...

Here's to the hole that never heals
the more you touch it the better it feels,
but for all the soap and water in hell
you just cant get rid of that fishy smell :eek: :eek: :eek: