PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have the answer to refried french fries

Chuck Bao
4/30/2007, 02:55 PM
Here’s a question for you bachelor dudes.

I know I should know the answer to this.

I’m now 11 days into my bad sushi food poisoning experiment. So, I get bananas, gruel, rice, toast and mashed potatoes. Except today, I get a hankering for french fries – those big fat soft Wendy’s fries. I don’t have a Wendy’s near my home. There is a Mos Burger that has similar fries. I think it’s crazy that people queue up for Mos Burger, but there I am.

When I got home with them, they were soggy. Microwave didn’t help. I decided to fry them again and they taste goooood!!!

Is there like anything really wrong with re-frying french fries?

yermom
4/30/2007, 02:56 PM
if you have to fry them again, why not just fry them in the first place? :confused:

Chuck Bao
4/30/2007, 03:09 PM
if you have to fry them again, why not just fry them in the first place? :confused:

Good question, yermom.

Because french fries aren't healthy. But, right now I'm just trying to eat something. And I had a dream about the big fat Wendy's fries.

sanantoniosooner
4/30/2007, 03:17 PM
Wendy's thighs......uh....wait, What?

Czar Soonerov
4/30/2007, 03:18 PM
Bake em.

IronSooner
4/30/2007, 03:39 PM
Is there like anything really wrong with re-frying french fries?

Ethically or medically? ;)

WILBURJIM
4/30/2007, 03:49 PM
My neice works at Wendy's and she says every once in a while she gets a request for "twice fried" french fries. Some people like them a little more brown and crispy.

Jimminy Crimson
4/30/2007, 04:29 PM
Some people like them a little more brown and crispy.

Not.

Gonna.

Touch.

It.

BajaOklahoma
4/30/2007, 05:15 PM
There are recipes on the web to make frozen french fries. Basically you fry them, stop before they are completely done and freeze them. When you are ready to eat them, you fry them up.

soonerbrat
4/30/2007, 05:16 PM
put them in the oven for a few mins.

StoopTroup
4/30/2007, 05:18 PM
Why hasn't McD's figured out that their fries have sucked for about 15 years now?