PDA

View Full Version : A smattering of my opinions

royalfan5
4/30/2007, 10:48 AM
Here are some of the things I believe:
A) Horseradish is the best thing you can put on a sandwich.
B) Hot sauce improves almost anything.
C) Hot rhubarb on cornbread is good eating.
D) Pabst out of a bottle provides the best bang for your beer buck.
E) K/BB rati, GB/FB ratio, K/9 innings, along with WHIP are the most important stats for evaluating a pitchers performance and potential.
F)That's it's too damn hard to find a affordable left handed putter.
G)Curly hair=:hot:
H)20 consecutive years is too damn long to be in school.
I)Tom Wolfe kind of ****es me off.
J)High Commodity prices cure High Commodity Prices
K)Good Crop insurance is one of the most important risk management tools to use.
L)Pipe irrigation is superior if you have the water and the labor.
M)John Cougar Mellencamp's musical output from 1978-1988 is pretty good.

OU4LIFE
4/30/2007, 10:51 AM
I can only really argue with the hot sauce comment.

if you changed it to read 'the 'right' hot sauce' then I would agree.

Sooner in Tampa
4/30/2007, 10:58 AM
The PBR comment is way out of line.

royalfan5
4/30/2007, 11:02 AM
The PBR comment is way out of line.
If you got $5 in your pocket and want to drink beer, what is a better choice than Pabst?

Sooner in Tampa
4/30/2007, 11:13 AM
If you got $5 in your pocket and want to drink beer, what is a better choice than Pabst?Natty!!! Nuff Said.

Fraggle145
4/30/2007, 11:21 AM
High Life! Its the champagne of beers!!

OUDoc
4/30/2007, 11:22 AM
My opinion is:
By looking at your list, you are either my grandfather, or you really do live out in the country.

royalfan5
4/30/2007, 11:22 AM
High Life! Its the champagne of beers!!
Pabst is cheaper, better, and doesn't make your urine smell of corn.

royalfan5
4/30/2007, 11:23 AM
Natty!!! Nuff Said.
Maybe, but Pabst in bottle is slightly better.

Fraggle145
4/30/2007, 11:24 AM
Pabst is cheaper, better, and doesn't make your urine smell of corn.

If by this you mean: Pabst cost about the same, tastes like butt, gives you a headache after the 1st one, and makes your p!ss smell like sh!t, then we are in complete agreement. ;)

royalfan5
4/30/2007, 11:25 AM
If by this you mean: Pabst cost about the same, tastes like butt, gives you a headache after the 1st one, and makes your p!ss smell like sh!t, then we are in complete agreement. ;)
High life does all of those things much worse than Pabst. Falstaff was way better than most, and you could drink it warm, but they quit making it.

Fraggle145
4/30/2007, 11:28 AM
This so needs a poll... High Life, Natty, and Pabst. Mano a Mano a Mano?

Sooner in Tampa
4/30/2007, 11:33 AM
don't let olevet know that you are trying to decide which is better...he considers them fightin words if'n you speak poorly of the Natty.

royalfan5
4/30/2007, 11:36 AM
don't let olevet know that you are trying to decide which is better...he considers them fightin words if'n you speak poorly of the Natty.
I consider it to be a close second, and far ahead of Busch light for that matter.

Fraggle145
4/30/2007, 11:42 AM

There's room for both in the cooler. :D

Sooner in Tampa
4/30/2007, 11:44 AM
There's room for both in the cooler. :DHEH...this is true!

soonerscuba
4/30/2007, 12:29 PM
You people are amateurs if you aren't drinking Pig's Eye.

King Crimson
4/30/2007, 12:48 PM
during what i now refer to as one of the "summers of poverty", i test drove all the premium beer 12 packs and came to the conclusion that Hamm's was pretty good (for not being very good). and, Natty was a deece #2 as well.

I'm not a PBR fan.

but, i'll give ya #1, straight horseradish and good angus roast beef is a great combo.

royalfan5
4/30/2007, 12:50 PM
during what i now refer to as one of the "summers of poverty", i test drove all the premium beer 12 packs and came to the conclusion that Hamm's was pretty good (for not being very good). and, Natty was a deece #2 as well.

I'm not a PBR fan.

but, i'll give ya #1, straight horseradish and good angus roast beef is a great combo.
Hamm's has been good when I had it. It's not widely available here. I do enjoy Olympia from time to time as well.

Pricetag
4/30/2007, 01:00 PM
I had the liquor store version of Steel Reserve last weekend. That stuff is over 8 percent alchohol by volume. It's a tad hard on the tounge, but it lights you up pretty quickly.

King Crimson
4/30/2007, 01:17 PM
Hamm's has been good when I had it. It's not widely available here. I do enjoy Olympia from time to time as well.

problem with Oly is the bottles are only 11 oz. wtf? but, the cans aren't bad. if i recall, Old Milwaukee wasn't too bad comparatively speaking.

royalfan5
4/30/2007, 01:19 PM
problem with Oly is the bottles are only 11 oz. wtf? but, the cans aren't bad. if i recall, Old Milwaukee wasn't too bad comparatively speaking.
The liquor store that I went to during undergrad, used to sell 16oz. Old Milwaukee six packs for the same as all the other beers 12 oz. I drank a lot of those. Old Mud was usually passable.

Fraggle145
4/30/2007, 01:20 PM
:les: THE BEAST!!!

olevetonahill
4/30/2007, 03:41 PM
:D

olevetonahill
4/30/2007, 03:45 PM
There's room for both in the cooler. :D
That makes No sense to me at all :confused:
see If you have room for anything else you have room more Natty , so just toss the junk stuff away . ;)