PDA

View Full Version : RIP - Jason "Ram-rod" Ramsay

Melo
4/30/2007, 01:43 AM
Its best just not to ask why the nickname.

Jason was a guy I went to Blinn with. Never saw the guy with anything but a smile on his face. Always opened his arms to give you a hug as a greeting, and had this certain knack for making a person feel like they were special, like they actually meant something to him.

He was a party-er, and your typical college guy, but he was also a guy who had a brain, made everyone laugh and was much loved by friends.

I was told by a friend that he passed away, in his sleep. I dont know how he died, but my guess would be steroids.

It really hits home with me, because this guy was my age. He was one of the nicest guys I ever met, always coming over to my apartment, just to say hi to me and my roommate, and see how we were doing. Its a complete shock. Im very sad, and I know a lot of other people that are quite taken aback by this.

I know you guys dont know Jason, but he was a good friend while I knew him. There isnt a whole lot to say on the subject. I just felt that I needed to do something, to SAY something about him, even if it is to people who never knew him.

yermom
4/30/2007, 02:24 AM
way too young :(

sorry for your loss

Tailwind
4/30/2007, 03:00 AM
So sad, I'm sorry for your loss Melo.

jk the sooner fan
4/30/2007, 07:05 AM
sorry to hear that :(

crawfish
4/30/2007, 07:43 AM
Sucks. Not right for someone that young to die. :(

OUDoc
4/30/2007, 07:44 AM
Sorry to hear that, Melo. If you find out any more info, I'd like to hear it. People don't usually just die in their sleep at your age.

olevetonahill
4/30/2007, 08:26 AM
what Doc said

Hatfield
4/30/2007, 08:31 AM
sorry to hear melo.

pb4ou
4/30/2007, 08:44 AM
Condolences to you Melo.

bigdsooner
4/30/2007, 09:18 AM
man thats so sad, sorry for your loss melo