PDA

View Full Version : So now i'm an official 'roids user as of this past week

tulsaoilerfan
4/29/2007, 10:30 PM
Yup, my doc put me on a creme called AndroGel to help bring my -ahem- testesterone levels back up to where they should be normally; he's hoping it will make me fitter, feel better and provide more energy for things that i really need more energy for :D Unfortunately a side effect of the type 2 diabetes is lowered testesterone level which means not as much fun in bed; hopefully in a week this stuff will make a big difference in my whole life and will get me almost back to normal and being back on the prowl for hot young chicks :pop:

sanantoniosooner
4/29/2007, 10:33 PM
side effect of drinking Zima too.

Just look at Sic'em.

olevetonahill
4/29/2007, 10:35 PM
Yup, my doc put me on a creme called AndroGel to help bring my -ahem- testesterone levels back up to where they should be normally; he's hoping it will make me fitter, feel better and provide more energy for things that i really need more energy for :D Unfortunately a side effect of the type 2 diabetes is lowered testesterone level which means not as much fun in bed; hopefully in a week this stuff will make a big difference in my whole life and will get me almost back to normal and being back on the prowl for hot young chicks :pop:
Your just trying to trick em into seks aint you ?
Has to be applied By " penis injection " :pop:
I want that Doc .:cool:

SicEmBaylor
4/29/2007, 11:48 PM
I probably need some of that myself. I'm sitting here watching "Guarding Tess" on the Women's Entertainment network and sipping on a mai tai.

GottaHavePride
4/29/2007, 11:52 PM
I probably need some of that myself. I'm sitting here watching "Guarding Tess" on the Women's Entertainment network and sipping on a mai tai.

Dammit! Platoon is on AMC, Basic Instinct is on spike, and Signs is on TBS. Jeebus.

Tailwind
4/30/2007, 12:47 AM
Maybe he doesn't get those channels. ???

SicEmBaylor
4/30/2007, 12:49 AM
Maybe he doesn't get those channels. ???
Oh, no I do!

This movie is really good!

olevetonahill
4/30/2007, 12:53 AM
Oh, no I do!

This movie is really good!
you prolly sippin a penisalotta to aint ya ?:eek:

SicEmBaylor
4/30/2007, 01:00 AM
you prolly sippin a penisalotta to aint ya ?:eek:
mai tai!

GottaHavePride
4/30/2007, 01:14 AM
See, mai tais are good, when you're on a beach somewhere with a chick in a bikini, and she orders a mai tai and you just say "I'll have the same thing". Sitting at home by yourself watching Guarding Tess? mai tai = gay.

Melo
4/30/2007, 01:46 AM
See, mai tais are good, when you're on a beach somewhere with a chick in a bikini, and she orders a mai tai and you just say "I'll have the same thing". Sitting at home by yourself watching Guarding Tess? SicEm = gay.

I hate it when people point out the obvious... like the rest of us are too stupid to get it ourselves. :rolleyes:

tulsaoilerfan
4/30/2007, 07:39 AM
Well this thread got hijacked fast. :) Probably a good thing though

proud gonzo
4/30/2007, 09:07 AM
i had to take steroids last year when my throat closed up because of allergies. it wasn't fun.

SicEmBaylor
4/30/2007, 10:14 AM
i had to take steroids last year when my throat closed up because of allergies. it wasn't fun.
My freshman year of HS I had a similar episode. One night I was eating dinner and all of a sudden I couldn't breathe. So my dad rushes me down to his clinic and starts pumping me full of shots and such while we wait for an ambulance.

I have bad allergies but they were never able to figure out what triggered that reaction specifically since I'd never had that problem before or since. They did end up putting me on steroids though and I gained almost 50 lbs from them.

85Sooner
4/30/2007, 02:57 PM
I have a friend that went on that. According to him you will be back to your old self in days. Enjoy!

OklahomaRed
4/30/2007, 04:25 PM
Talking about two different types of steroids here. Corticosteroids (i.e. dexamethasone, etc.) are anti-inflammatory. Anabolic Steroids (i.e. testosterone) are for building muscle mass, growing hair, and increasing sex drive.

Hamhock
4/30/2007, 04:28 PM
Talking about two different types of steroids here. Corticosteroids (i.e. dexamethasone, etc.) are anti-inflammatory. Anabolic Steroids (i.e. testosterone) are for building muscle mass, growing hair, and increasing sex drive.

yea, you idiots.

tulsaoilerfan
4/30/2007, 05:00 PM
I think most of us know that, but thanks!! :)