PDA

View Full Version : This is my 1st post - HOWDY, but it's sad...

CUinNC
4/29/2007, 01:33 PM
I thought I would be able to make my first post a Banger, but it's a sad day for me...you see, a friend has passed today - my next-door neighbor..

He was an Auburn Tiger thru & thru.....

Graduated from pharmacy school, sent 2 of his own there as well..

Ran a great little drug store here in town forever...

Sponsored for 25+ years athletics for the high schools & programs, and helped I don't know how many other folk...whatever they needed, He gave...

We drank some good drinks, dissed each other on our Teams, in good faith, and I'll miss Him..

I 'aint trolling for anything, just know that a great Dude passed today...

Say a peace for his Family if you choose, and think about what you have...

I've been trolling for 2+ years now, and just wanted to share my sorrow with what I consider a great bunch..as well as my CU Tiger brothers....

Y'all take care, sometimes it's best to just put it in words...:(

Tailwind
4/29/2007, 01:36 PM
I am truly sorry for your loss. I hope you can be there for his family. He sounds like a righteous person.

Suerreal
4/29/2007, 03:22 PM
I'm sorry for your loss, and hope that all the good things your friend did can be continued.

- Sue

CUinNC
4/30/2007, 05:55 PM
No Bump intended, just wanted to say He's at Peace today, and the best to My Bud & Family....

Wish sometimes that once we all go, that our kids & whatever follows, is able to carry-on like this Dude was able to...RIP:(

Boomer.....
4/30/2007, 08:17 PM
Very sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers go out to all who lost a friend or family member.