PDA

View Full Version : I never get a traffic ticket

MamaMia
4/29/2007, 12:34 PM
I always just get a warning, sometimes its written, sometimes its just verbal, sometimes they just roll their window down and scold me a little, and I have no idea why. :D

I speed, I coast past silly stop signs that shouldn't even be there and other justifiable violations and stuff and its like they don't care that I'm flirting with crime.

crawfish
4/29/2007, 12:38 PM
Cleavage.

SicEmBaylor
4/29/2007, 12:39 PM
Your luck will run out if you get a woman cop.
They're the worst.

royalfan5
4/29/2007, 12:42 PM
I never get tickets either. But it's because I obey the law.

SicEmBaylor
4/29/2007, 12:44 PM
I never get tickets either. But it's because I obey the law.
So, you're the jackass that I get stuck behind everytime I go through a school zone. Get a damned move on it!

MamaMia
4/29/2007, 12:45 PM
I never get tickets either. But it's because I obey the law. You never go over the speed limit?

royalfan5
4/29/2007, 12:47 PM
You never go over the speed limit?
Laws are there for a reason. If you manage your time wisely you don't need to speed.

royalfan5
4/29/2007, 12:48 PM
So, you're the jackass that I get stuck behind everytime I go through a school zone. Get a damned move on it!
I'm probably helping to keep you from a negligent manslaughter conviction. YWIA.

Newbomb Turk
4/29/2007, 12:55 PM
my last ticket was over 20 years ago.

maybe it's cause I'm getting man-boobs.

SicEmBaylor
4/29/2007, 12:55 PM

Show 'em if you got 'em!

MamaMia
4/29/2007, 01:05 PM
Laws are there for a reason. If you manage your time wisely you don't need to speed. You didn't answer my question. Have you ever gone over the speed limit?

royalfan5
4/29/2007, 01:17 PM
You didn't answer my question. Have you ever gone over the speed limit?
Yes, when I was younger. I learned the error of my ways. These days I stick to the speed limit, unless I am driving in a on freeway where I have to keep up with the flow of traffic, e.g Dallas. There is no excuse for speeding in a residential neighborhood.

MamaMia
4/29/2007, 01:23 PM
Yes, when I was younger. I learned the error of my ways. These days I stick to the speed limit, unless I am driving in a on freeway where I have to keep up with the flow of traffic, e.g Dallas. There is no excuse for speeding in a residential neighborhood. I don't speed in neighborhoods. You probably speed more than I do. By the way, if you have tissues in the back seat of your car, you better take them out since thats against the law in Oklahoma, after all, like you said..."Laws are there for a reason." :D

royalfan5
4/29/2007, 01:26 PM
I don't speed in neighborhoods. You probably speed more than I do. By the way, if you have tissues in the back seat of your car, you better take them out since thats against the law in Oklahoma, after all, like you said..."Laws are there for a reason." :D
It's not in Nebraska though. Here we can keep tissues where ever we want.

MamaMia
4/29/2007, 01:29 PM
It's not in Nebraska though. Here we can keep tissues where ever we want.Speaking of other states, I have never sped in Dallas. You ought to be ashamed of yourself! :D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/87/Churchlady02.jpg

royalfan5
4/29/2007, 01:32 PM
Speaking of other states, I have never sped in Dallas. You ought to be ashamed of yourself! :D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/87/Churchlady02.jpg
I haven't sped in Dallas, either. I have ridden in traffic in Dallas, which is why I used it as an example.

VeeJay
4/29/2007, 01:32 PM
Because of the price of gas, I have started trying to drive 55-60 instead of 75-80. I get 15 mpg driving 75; I get 19 mpg driving 55. I get passed by every sumbitch on the road, but I'm saving myself a few dollars.

And I haven't had a ticket since 2001.

MamaMia
4/29/2007, 01:40 PM
I haven't sped in Dallas, either. I have ridden in traffic in Dallas, which is why I used it as an example.
Yes, when I was younger. I learned the error of my ways. These days I stick to the speed limit, unless I am driving in a on freeway where I have to keep up with the flow of traffic, e.g Dallas. There is no excuse for speeding in a residential neighborhood.
Hey now, you better watch yourself. Its against the law to backtrack in Nebraska when you are being holier than thou to a bunch of hillbillies on the Sabbath. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/callahan2.gif

SicEmBaylor
4/29/2007, 01:40 PM
How can anyone not speed through Dallas? It's more dangerous not to speed in Dallas than it is to speed.

SicEmBaylor
4/29/2007, 01:41 PM
Well, this is crazy. I speed everywhere; it's compulsive.

I can't even drive through a parking lot without speeding.

royalfan5
4/29/2007, 01:43 PM
Hey now, you better watch yourself. Its against the law to backtrack in Nebraska when you are being holier than thou to a bunch of hillbillies on the Sabbath. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/callahan2.gif
I used Dallas as an example of a freeway system where you have an above average speed for flow of traffic. Dallas has a reputation for that being the case. For the purposes of posting here, it illustrates my point much better than talking about Omaha or K.C.

MamaMia
4/29/2007, 01:45 PM
How can anyone not speed through Dallas? It's more dangerous not to speed in Dallas than it is to speed.
It aint easy boy, but I do what I can for the people of the "whole nuther state." :texan:

SoonerBorn68
4/29/2007, 01:58 PM
Speaking of other states, I have never sped in Dallas. You ought to be ashamed of yourself! :D

From personal experience I've learned if you drive 70 in a 60 you get run over in Dallas traffic. If you drive 80 in St. Louis you get run over--and 90 will get you flipped off & run over in Detroit. :D

Jerk
4/29/2007, 05:14 PM
It doesn't matter how fast I'm going. Everyone tries to pass me. The only people I pass are geriatrics, RV'ers, and governed semi-trucks.

I go 5mph over, everywhere I go, except residential areas, school zones, small towns, etc.

GottaHavePride
4/29/2007, 07:01 PM
FWIW, Jerk, I pass big trucks because I also tend to drive 5 mph over and I'd rather not cruise in a big truck's blind spots. ;)

olevetonahill
4/29/2007, 07:22 PM

had a Female trooper stop me once
so I flashed her some Man bewbs, the yainch knoced me down and arrested me fer assualt on a police officer . Said her eyes will never be the same .

Jerk
4/29/2007, 08:01 PM
My last ticket was 2003 in Caney, Kansas. 3,500 pounds overweight on drives. Company paid the tab for it.

My last moving violation was in 1997, "Failure to pay attention while driving." Got that for running into the back of a pick-up on Hefner between Rockwell and MacArthur.

tulsaoilerfan
4/29/2007, 08:57 PM
MamaMia must be one hot chick. :)

olevetonahill
4/29/2007, 09:01 PM
MamaMia must be one hot chick. :)
And dont you ever ferget it ;)

tulsaoilerfan
4/29/2007, 09:05 PM
Maybe she will throw me some courtesy 'spek for the above comment. :)

olevetonahill
4/29/2007, 09:07 PM
Neg fest anyone ?
Naw im gonna be good .:D

MamaMia
4/29/2007, 11:55 PM
MamaMia must be one hot chick. :)If they made a show called Desperate Grandmas, I would be the star. :D

olevetonahill
4/30/2007, 12:39 AM
If they made a show called Deperate Grandmas, I would be the star. :D
Dont you mean " Dependarant Granmas " ?;)

Tailwind
4/30/2007, 12:43 AM
I'm sure she doesn't need Depends yet. Sheesh!

olevetonahill
4/30/2007, 12:47 AM
I'm sure she doesn't need Depends yet. Sheesh!
Ya think ?
hell I dont NEED em either but theres time they would have been handy :O

Tailwind
4/30/2007, 12:48 AM
:D

Fraggle145
4/30/2007, 12:59 AM
Ya'll seen this? it is a vid of students from Georgia state that obeyed the speed limit on the I-285 perimeter highway in Atlanta. If you think Dallas traffic is crazy you should see atlanta. Anyway it is one of, if no the busiest highway in the ATL. Pretty crazy.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1121745508403211770&q=speed+limit+georgia&hl=en

oumartin
4/30/2007, 03:57 AM
let me put in a call to my brother in law who is on the WWPD!
:D

MamaMia
4/30/2007, 09:30 AM
let me put in a call to my brother in law who is on the WWPD!
:D Before you sail me up the river you rat fink, if hes that Ford guy, forget about it. His mother told him to leave me be on account of I saved her and her hubby from freezing to death when they got lost on the east side of Crystal Beach. Oh, and if its that little punk who's wife asked for prayer at the Methodist church service after she ratted him out about his adulterous shenanigans, the City Manager told him not to bug me. ;)

oumartin
4/30/2007, 05:10 PM
Nope, Neither of those two! He said he is gonna sit up there by the field station and just wait on you! I gave him your description too! Kinda mousey, bears a strking resemblance to mini mouse! Big red bow in hair and white gloves!
;)

MamaMia
4/30/2007, 05:24 PM
Nope, Neither of those two! He said he is gonna sit up there by the field station and just wait on you! I gave him your description too! Kinda mousey, bears a strking resemblance to mini mouse! Big red bow in hair and white gloves!
;) Uh oh, I'm in trouble now. :eek:
That was my favorite STOP sign to coast. :P

LoyalFan
5/1/2007, 05:53 AM
I always just get a warning, sometimes its written, sometimes its just verbal, sometimes they just roll their window down and scold me a little, and I have no idea why. :D

I speed, I coast past silly stop signs that shouldn't even be there and other justifiable violations and stuff and its like they don't care that I'm flirting with crime.

Keep it up and, someday soon, JERK will be discussing YOUR messy demise.
Please, MM, play by da roolz! You haven't the right (nor, I'm certain, the desire to harm others as well.)
Besides, wot would we do without you?
Car 54, where arrrrrre youuuuuu?

LF
Smiling, but serious.