PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else notice

85Sooner
4/28/2007, 04:15 PM
When AD was selected, he was walking down the hall wearing a VT pin and a NIKE pin. Some NFL dude pulled him aside and made him remove the Nike pin.

Anyone else see this?

bluedogok
4/28/2007, 04:22 PM
Well, Reebok is the official shoe/casual clothing company of the NFL. That is not anymore ridiculous than fining Urlacher for wearing a cap advertising and drinking vitamin water product that is not the "official" drink of the NFL.

sooner518
4/28/2007, 04:35 PM
ha i saw that too. from the looks of that pin and his massive watch, hes already got some nice deals lined up.

goingoneight
4/28/2007, 04:48 PM
No, I didn't notice Zabransky... where is he? :D

yermom
4/28/2007, 09:22 PM
i saw the Nike pin, but i didn't see them make him remove it

that watch was a bit ghey :eek:

EstablishedSooner1967
4/28/2007, 11:00 PM
What I do remember with AD... is the " You knows" when he speaks... dang I wish he would work on that... he has a million dollar smile and a great dresser but lacking on to many 'you knows".... please it reflects OU....

Blue
4/28/2007, 11:08 PM
please it reflects OU....

Give us a break. He's a football player, not a freakin politician. I think he's come a long way from where he started and he has represented himself and OU w/ class every step of the way.

yermom
4/28/2007, 11:23 PM
he's got time to learn how to talk in public, hell you think he might have been nervous? ;)

it's not like it's bitch this, n***er that or something

Blue
4/28/2007, 11:29 PM
Btw, I know you were complimenting him Est Sooner 67. I just think we should praise Ad for not being Troy Smith/Dwayne Jarrett/ Reggie Bush...for all we know...;)

SoonerLB
4/28/2007, 11:45 PM
I think he is going to be honing his public speaking skills for the next few days up there in Minnie-SO-Ta, and he will have to be cool to tolerate the idiot reporters and a plethora of idiotic questions. ;)
Congrats AD, can't wait to see you on the field up there!

insuranceman_22
4/29/2007, 12:01 AM
Congrats to AD - and personally, even without the polished speaking skills, I think he is a great representative for OU. He's a rare combination of extraordinary talent & integrity.

MojoRisen
4/29/2007, 12:21 AM
I think he is going to take the watch back tomorrow otherwise a bit of a waste of money. But too each there own.....

Look forward to watching him crush it with the purple crush.....