PDA

View Full Version : Intelligent facebook group post by whorn fan

47straight
4/28/2007, 03:37 PM
Normally I don't troll message boards looking for and reacting to ignorant smack, but this really took the cake. I thought maybe some our resident Native American and Hebrew sooner fans could respond more appropriately.

From the group "Chokelahoma"

"Topic: Oklahoma, get your own damn players.
Kyle Shelton (Austin, TX) wrote
on Apr 17, 2007 at 10:54 PM
Those dirt eating basterds are always jewing our texas raised boys out of here. I have a theroy of how they do this. I think, get this, that they cheat, and buy all the new incoming recruits the finest Indian hookers. I know it sounds far fetched, but thats about the only reason i can think of that any player would go to that god forsaken excuse for a school call BLOWU."

http://facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2269093703&topic=2122

You stay classy, Austin Texas.

picasso
4/28/2007, 03:50 PM
judging by his grammar I'm going to go ahead and guess he's not a college student at UT or anywhere for that matter.

probably working at the lube shop in Refugio Creek.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/28/2007, 03:53 PM
I just reported his post to Facebook for anti-Semitism.

47straight
4/28/2007, 03:55 PM
I'd rather have it left up so that he can't employment in a few years when the Quick Lube google's his name.

47straight
4/28/2007, 03:56 PM
judging by his grammar I'm going to go ahead and guess he's not a college student at UT or anywhere for that matter.

probably working at the lube shop in Refugio Creek.

Austin Community College, in fact. NTTAWT.

sanantoniosooner
4/28/2007, 04:00 PM
Weird.

Most fan bases rarely have a fan like that.

JLB
4/28/2007, 06:28 PM
Jewing recruits.Yah right.All you have to say is"Do you want to play with a perennial powerhouse or sell mexican dirt bud".
Because honestly thats all Texas is really good for is nasty mexican dirt bud
and South American white gold.

sanantoniosooner
4/28/2007, 06:29 PM
Jewing recruits.Yah right.All you have to say is"Do you want to play with a perennial powerhouse or sell mexican dirt bud".
Because honestly thats all Texas is really good for is nasty mexican dirt bud
and South American white gold.
dirt smack?

That red dirt where I grew up in Oklahoma doesn't exactly trump much.

IronSooner
4/28/2007, 06:48 PM
dirt smack?

Black dirt rules all!! Our corn rules!

badger
4/28/2007, 07:04 PM
seriously, he called us BLOWU? wow, like we haven't heard that since 1950 :rolleyes:

sanantoniosooner
4/28/2007, 07:20 PM
at least he was called a whorn in retaliation:D:rolleyes:

rankin07
4/28/2007, 09:07 PM
Well I'm pretty sure A.D. was a texas fan but instead chose OU just proves right there how much better OU is then texas and what recruits think of the 2programs...besides i'm sure they want to go to a place above the red river to have a chance to win CHAMPIONSHIPS EVERY YEAR and be a part of the BEST tradition in all of college football...o and I'm sure burnt orange makes them puke ;)

Oldnslo
4/28/2007, 09:52 PM
WTF is jewing a recruit? Are these recruits coming to OU because we're circumsising them? Is that the draw? Bob says, "Come to OU and we'll throw you such a bris that your bubbe will plotz!"

Jewstin
4/28/2007, 10:18 PM

Haha, bingo. He's from Austin, Texas though, and according to Facebook, he's not part of the University of Texas network.

You know, I always find it funny when people throw the whole Native American smacktalk around ... how Oklahoma is some kind of desolate wasteland, filled with trailer parks, teepees, and a never-ending flow of fire water ...

I've lived here my entire life, am an 1/8th Cherokee, and I've never actually seen a reservation in the flesh. Go figure.

47straight
4/28/2007, 10:32 PM
dirt smack?

The dirt in central texas is about an inch deep before you hit rock. At least actually Oklahoma has dirt red as it may be. There's a reason why they ranch so much around here - the land won't support anything else.

sanantoniosooner
4/28/2007, 11:48 PM
The dirt in central texas is about an inch deep before you hit rock. At least actually Oklahoma has dirt red as it may be. There's a reason why they ranch so much around here - the land won't support anything else.
I seem to recall quite a bit of sandstone back home.

My only point is that dirt smack is stupid. How low do we have to stoop to brag about having better dirt?

Perhaps the bark on our trees is better also. There's no end to how mundane the smack can get;)

insuranceman_22
4/28/2007, 11:58 PM
Well at least he's representing the whoren fan base and not us.....what a tool

Blue
4/29/2007, 12:02 AM
I think he was talking about weed. You guys knew that though.

AzianSooner
4/29/2007, 12:07 AM
even the worst Polpot's follower still is nicer than those whorns.

bluedogok
4/29/2007, 11:11 AM
"Intelligent" and "Facebook" are two thing that don't go together......

Seamus
4/29/2007, 12:30 PM
Our cicadas and kick your cicadas' arses!

bixby28
4/29/2007, 01:20 PM
Some whorn fans are hard to stomach and the facebook site reminds me of this pure truth :)

FlatheadSooner
4/29/2007, 01:24 PM
Oklahoma's ants are much better than Tejas - those fire ants are teh suc!
:D

47straight
4/29/2007, 02:50 PM
Perhaps the bark on our trees is better also. There's no end to how mundane the smack can get;)

Well now that you mention it, I do think it's cute how they call scrub oaks "live oaks" around here to convince you the lack of tall trees (see dirt smack) is actually nice. :texan: