PDA

View Full Version : VP Cheney

Mjcpr
4/27/2007, 08:55 AM
He's in Tulsa this morning for some kind of fundraiser breakfast with Jim Inhoffe. They're just down from my office so I got to see the many, many cops and barriers and whatnot they have positioned near the hotel.

No sign of the protesters but I'm sure they'll be there later.

I hope Biker Fox stays away. And Paul Tay.

picasso
4/27/2007, 08:57 AM
Cheney sang at my church last Sunday.

at least it looked like him.

Mjcpr
4/27/2007, 08:59 AM
It was probably John Ashcroft.

VeeJay
4/27/2007, 09:19 AM
Cheney's attempts at wiping out endangered species at the expense of the Halliburton Global Conquest has left abortion proponents and union organizers homeless and beholden to the corporate greed mindset supplying minimum wage jobs.

Down With Oil, Guns and Profiteering Off The Backs Of Heterosexual Children!

SicEmBaylor
4/27/2007, 10:08 AM
I went to the last fund raiser he did in Tulsa for Coburn during the '04 election.
Security actually wasn't what I thought it would be.

SicEmBaylor
4/27/2007, 10:09 AM
And can't we all reach a consensus to refer to Cheney by his proper title...the Sith Lord.

King Crimson
4/27/2007, 10:09 AM
I went to the last fund raiser he did in Tulsa for Coburn during the '94 election.

i bet that's changed.

picasso
4/27/2007, 10:10 AM
Cheney's attempts at wiping out endangered species at the expense of the Halliburton Global Conquest has left abortion proponents and union organizers homeless and beholden to the corporate greed mindset supplying minimum wage jobs.

Down With Oil, Guns and Profiteering Off The Backs Of Heterosexual Children!
don't forget he shoots his best friends.

he's a mean old coot.

SicEmBaylor
4/27/2007, 10:10 AM
i bet that's changed.
Err...2004 not 1994.

bri
4/27/2007, 10:17 AM
I went to the last fund raiser he did in Tulsa for Coburn during the '04 election.

Dammit, Bearden already made the joke.

Of course, he butchered it, but still. ;)

picasso
4/27/2007, 10:20 AM
I'd love to have Cheney on my side in a street fight. he'd either kick *** or keel over and be a target for the mob allowing my quick getaway.

SicEmBaylor
4/27/2007, 10:21 AM
I'd love to have Cheney on my side in a street fight. he'd either kick *** or keel over and be a target for the mob allowing my quick getaway.
I bet he's a dirty fighter. He'd bite a giant chunk of meat out of your thigh while I go for the ankles.

slickdawg
4/27/2007, 10:56 AM
I bet he's a dirty fighter. He'd bite a giant chunk of meat out of your thigh while I go for the ankles.

Nah, he'd justs have a squadron of marines kill everyone near him.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/27/2007, 11:11 AM

Isn't that why His Lord Highness Bush chose Cheney for the job of Veep?

Getem
4/27/2007, 07:38 PM
I was in the band, got in for free. Cheny sure gives a good speech. The few protestors were pretty subdued, but I was inside when Cheney arrived, so I'm sure they woke up for that. And Inhofe couldn't be a nicer guy. :)

Jerk
4/27/2007, 09:30 PM
Thank you, VP, for talking me out of a second trip to Tulsa.

I did one, then decided to hang around OKC.

Did they shut down 412?

I wouldn't want to be stuck in that mess.