PDA

View Full Version : "The Department of Peace and Non-Violence"

Jerk
4/26/2007, 08:34 PM
I saw a bumper sticker today on the back of a mini-van driven by Ralph Nader himself which supported the creation of this...idea. I sh*t you not. Ralph f***ing Nader, near Chandler, OK.

Is this where the human shields go to volunteer?

How bout some other cabinet-level Departments:

"Department of Drop Your Rifles and Surrender"

"Department of Please Don't Hurt Us, Imam!"

"Department of "Hey Sheikh, Ya think you can use a sharp blade when yer cuttin' off my head, Pretty Please?"

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/1112/whatwhatro0.jpg

olevetonahill
4/26/2007, 08:53 PM
WTF ? are you sayin Bro ?

OCUDad
4/26/2007, 09:09 PM
"Do not take Lortab with alcohol, other narcotic pain medications, sedatives, tranquilizers, muscle relaxers, or other medicines that can make you sleepy or slow your breathing. Dangerous side effects may result.

This medication can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert.

Never take more Lortab than is prescribed. Tell your doctor if the medicine seems to stop working as well in relieving your pain."

:D

MamaMia
4/26/2007, 09:37 PM
I saw Ernest Borgnine in the Deep Fork restaurant by the lake day before yesterday. I didn't speak to him or anything though on account of I'm very shy. :O

olevetonahill
4/26/2007, 09:58 PM
Mom
I was in the Mall the other day and
Elvis and I sang a duet !;)

picasso
4/26/2007, 10:08 PM
I saw Ernest Borgnine in the Deep Fork restaurant by the lake day before yesterday. I didn't speak to him or anything though on account of I'm very shy. :O
were you wearing cotton panties?

Pricetag
4/26/2007, 10:56 PM
We have a department for about everything else. I have no problem with peace and non-violence.

MamaMia
4/27/2007, 05:29 PM
Mom
I was in the Mall the other day and
Elvis and I sang a duet !;)
I did see him. I swear. :(
I know it was him too, because some other people did go up and talk to him, and the waiter told me it was him, so there oleyeoflittlefaith. :P

mdklatt
4/27/2007, 05:38 PM
We have a department for about everything else. I have no problem with peace and non-violence.

Maybe we need a peace and non-violence czar.

mdklatt
4/27/2007, 05:38 PM
I know it was him too, because some other people did go up and talk to him, and the waiter told me it was him, so there oleyeoflittlefaith. :P

Isn't Ernest Borgnine dead?

olevetonahill
4/27/2007, 07:29 PM
Mom I believe you , dont you believe Me ? :eek:

olevetonahill
4/27/2007, 07:35 PM
Isn't Ernest Borgnine dead?
Nope . He turned 90 in January .

MamaMia
4/27/2007, 09:19 PM
Mom I believe you , dont you believe Me ? :eek:Well, was it the real Elvis, as in Presley who was married to Priscilla, because my sighting was of the real Ernest Borgnine? :)