PDA

View Full Version : Biggest NFL Impact Player--ESPN Poll

mizzOUstu702
4/26/2007, 05:22 PM
I know ESPN polls come and go, but I thought this latest one was amusing. Which player selected in this year's NFL draft will make the biggest impact for his team next year?

AD's second behind Johnson, but the state-by-state results were the best part. Oklahoma of course is all AD Red, but so are Texas, Oregon, and Idaho...I think they might have felt AD's impact already, eh?

rankin07
4/26/2007, 05:46 PM
AD is the most talented running back along with reggie bush to come out of college in the last decade in my opinion... a reason he was also rated as the top player in the nation coming out of high school...he's as close to a freak of nature as u will find anywhere, he's gonna make a HUGE impact

insuranceman_22
4/26/2007, 11:30 PM
I think AD is a more talented runner than Bush. Bush has speed to burn and can cut on a dime, but AD has speed and the power to move piles. I realize all the talk about his injuries, but Bush never put together 25+ carries in back to back to back.....games. Given a choice between the two as a pure back, I think AD gets the nod! But that's just my opinion....what's everybody else think?

kssoonerfan7
4/26/2007, 11:58 PM
I take AD over Bush any day. Nothing against Bush; he is a amazing talent; but he is not an everydown back. AD IS. And i dont think the injury thing will be a problem.

SCOUT
4/27/2007, 12:08 AM
I worry a little bit about AD's willingness to take the hit and how that will affect his longevity. With that said, I think it will be easy for him to tailor his game to the pro level. He is going to be a force in the NFL for a long time IMO.

stoopified
4/27/2007, 10:04 AM
I'd take AD over Bush too,especially the way the war is going. :D

oumartin
4/27/2007, 08:28 PM
How can you people say injury won't be a problem for AD?
He was hurt two of his three years at Oklahoma and you tell me that the Average NFL defensive football player is not better than most guys AD came up against in College?
I love AD but I do think he may be injury prone.

kssoonerfan7
4/27/2007, 10:31 PM
How can you people say injury won't be a problem for AD?
He was hurt two of his three years at Oklahoma and you tell me that the Average NFL defensive football player is not better than most guys AD came up against in College?
I love AD but I do think he may be injury prone.

The collarbone injury was a freak thing. It wasnt because of a hit it was just the way he landed. And if i recall the other injury was an ankle injury that got twisted up in a pile. That happens to a lot of players, doesnt mean he is injury prone. Im not saying he wont get hurt in the NFL, i just think it wont be a huge issue.