PDA

View Full Version : Keith Nichol Wallpaper

Crimson Kid
4/26/2007, 03:32 PM
This is my way of welcoming him, plus i was bored lol.

I'm no kingpin or rumblebritches, so don't laugh if you think it sucks.:D

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s312/TheRealGuitardeth/NEWKEITH3.jpg

bixby28
4/26/2007, 03:51 PM
This guy is going to be a stud when he's given the starting job (who knows when ?).

sooner518
4/26/2007, 03:51 PM
its pretty good. personally, i would put in a sky behind the stadium though. or something other than that weird checkerboard pattern.

bixby28
4/26/2007, 03:52 PM
Good job, Crimson Kid.

King Crimson
4/26/2007, 03:59 PM
i'm glad we got Nichol, and he was Elite 11.....but Sammy Bradford was ranked nearly as high as Nichol (which no one seems to talk about). that he committed to us early took away his national hooplah. the best guy is the best guy, but don't give up on Bradford.

AzianSooner
4/26/2007, 08:07 PM
The picture said it all. Keith wear #6 Sooner and carrying book. This guy comes for education and football.

He is a good guy.

LosAngelesSooner
4/27/2007, 12:09 AM
Nice background and good to see support of a fellow Sooner, but a BIT premature to be making backgrounds for the guy, dontcha think?

How about one for Marcus Walker? Or Nic Harris? Or Lendy Holmes? Or Duke? Or...somebody who's played big in big games already?

RumbleBritches
4/27/2007, 07:00 PM
Nice background and good to see support of a fellow Sooner, but a BIT premature to be making backgrounds for the guy, dontcha think?

How about one for Marcus Walker? Or Nic Harris? Or Lendy Holmes? Or Duke? Or...somebody who's played big in big games already?

I like this wall

I don't see any problem with this...KN seems like a good kid. I've done much worse when it comes to hyping a player up with graphics. Some didn't even make it on campus...huh hummm Chris Patterson :mad: I made that guy so many pics

goingoneight
4/27/2007, 09:42 PM
I remember a few Rhory Bromar walls as well :O

insuranceman_22
4/27/2007, 10:11 PM
Nice

Crimson Kid
4/27/2007, 11:55 PM

I would glady make walls for them, if i had good quality pics of those guys, i've been looking for bradford,kelly and a few other i would love to make walls of.

I made this one of keith cause i just happened to run across a good pic of him.

Anyone got a good bradford pic?

soonerloyal
4/28/2007, 05:08 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing the kid develop under Stoops' and Heupel's tutelage.

(Now if you can just airbrush the "Gaylord Fokker" name outta the picture, I'll save it. Thanks! :P )

Stitch Face
4/29/2007, 07:07 PM
Dude's got some eyebrows.

NTTAWWT

usmc-sooner
4/29/2007, 07:45 PM
I would glady make walls for them, if i had good quality pics of those guys, i've been looking for bradford,kelly and a few other i would love to make walls of.

I made this one of keith cause i just happened to run across a good pic of him.

Anyone got a good bradford pic?

learn to ignore him, nice work.