PDA

View Full Version : On my home from my business trip yesterday

MamaMia
4/26/2007, 07:52 AM
I drove past a huge dilapidated looking trailer park. Flying high and flapping in the wind right next to the office building was a big orange osu flag. I couldn't help but to chuckle. :D

Ash
4/26/2007, 08:15 AM
A pic would have been perfect for the fark board. :D

MamaMia
4/26/2007, 09:24 AM
A pic would have been perfect for the fark board. :DWhats to fark? They're farkness comes naturally.

stoopified
4/26/2007, 11:16 AM
:)

Flagstaffsooner
4/26/2007, 11:25 AM
Oklahoma State fans don't give a damn (http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/?p=3361)

OSUAggie
4/26/2007, 11:25 AM
Whats to fark? They're farkness comes naturally.

Ah, the irony.

BOOMERBRADLEY
4/26/2007, 12:40 PM
Ah, the irony.

Lemme' guess...You are part of the osu crowd that calls OU fans "rednecks, white trash..etc."

There are hicks in both respective fanbases but having a winning tradition and a WINNING overall record tends to make the fanbase much larger therefore more of a chance to lure "hicks"

After all...OSU is an Ivy league school filled with upper class people and the streets are paved with Benjamins. Silly me for thinking osu would ever allow such people to be fans of their program. And NO fans are allowed to be fans unless they attend Stoolwater State College. :rolleyes:

This says it all. Thanks Staff :D

Oklahoma State fans don't give a damn (http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/?p=3361)

sooner518
4/26/2007, 12:47 PM
Ah, the irony.
http://morningglory2.files.wordpress.com/2006/03/grammarpolice.jpg

it's a message board, who cares about grammar?

OSUAggie
4/26/2007, 12:49 PM
Nobody.

BOOMERBRADLEY
4/26/2007, 01:08 PM
I didn't even notice the grammar in that post, I guess I overlook that stuff now.

Seamus
4/26/2007, 01:23 PM
It was a they're-there-their infraction, under the Grammar Code, Section 23.2, Paragraph 4.

AzianSooner
4/26/2007, 08:15 PM
Mama Mia,

Seriously, my oldest brother went to OSU and he is richer than me.

also, he supports OU every time they we play other schools beside his beloved school. Every Oklahoman family some how must have someone went to this school and the other. right????????

olevetonahill
4/26/2007, 08:35 PM
Mama Mia,

also, he supports OU every time they we play other schools beside his beloved school. Every Oklahoman family some how must have someone went to this school and the other. right????????
I had a sister that went to osu .
I disowned her :eek:
Your Bro got rich selling virgin sheep didnt he ?:pop:

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 09:36 PM
Mama Mia,

My wife graduated from OU and I graduated from OSU. I make more than she does but she would not have made any more if she graduated from OSU. When we got our jobs, they just wanted to see our degree. They didnt care about where it was from.

Jello Biafra
4/26/2007, 09:44 PM
My wife graduated from OU and I graduated from OSU. I make more than she does but she would not have made any more if she graduated from OU. When we got our jobs, they just wanted to see our degree. They didnt care about where it was from.

heh.......your wife would make more if you didn't take your 10% "finder fee/ protection fee" right off the top.....pimpin ain't easy.

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 09:54 PM
heh.......your wife would make more if you didn't take your 10% "finder fee/ protection fee" right off the top.....pimpin ain't easy.

Your so funny Jello! Dont get mad at the fact that I married a beautiful Sooner girl! Jealous! :)

Jello Biafra
4/26/2007, 10:02 PM
nope. she may be beautiful but she must be touched or "special" or drugged if she's with a turd tickler like you though.

hey, god bless ya....... but, it can't be easy being married to you. i mean you look like halloween, smell like goat sheite, you have a worse grill than an english sheep dog and you're hung like a small rodent not to mention you graduated from osu so it can't be the money.

olevetonahill
4/26/2007, 10:10 PM
My wife graduated from OU and I graduated from OSU. I make more than she does but she would not have made any more if she graduated from OU. When we got our jobs, they just wanted to see our degree. They didnt care about where it was from.
Didnt your dum aggieass say "she Grad from OU ?
But she wouldnt make More Bucks If she Had " Grad from OU "
what the hell did she Major in
Stupid ? No wait thats YOU . Maybe she did do the stupid degree , she did after all Marry you . :eek:

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 10:10 PM
nope. she may be beautiful but she must be touched or "special" or drugged if she's with a turd tickler like you though.

hey, god bless ya....... but, it can't be easy being married to you. i mean you look like halloween, smell like goat sheite, you have a worse grill than an english sheep dog and you're hung like a small rodent not to mention you graduated from osu so it can't be the money.

Funny how you think you know me! I never said I was rich but I do better than most people my age. BTW, I am not a big fan of the orange that OSU has. I actually ordered a black polo shirt with an orange polo guy on the chest. The orange looks kind of.....well you know!

olevetonahill
4/26/2007, 10:12 PM
What does an "orange polo Guy "
Look like ?:confused:

Jello Biafra
4/26/2007, 10:16 PM
Funny how you think you know me! I never said I was rich but I do better than most people my age. BTW, I am not a big fan of the orange that OSU has. I actually ordered a black polo shirt with an orange polo guy on the chest. The orange looks kind of.....well you know!

galll demmm!!!! i like you private OSUFAN!!!!!

I might even let you **** my sister!

http://www.plowsunlimited.com/images/lawn/gunny.jpg

hating orange but liking osu is all the same to me.......i see mucho osu wimen fans wear the pink shirts maybe you should try one of those.

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 10:17 PM
Didnt your dum aggieass say "she Grad from OU ?
But she wouldnt make More Bucks If she Had " Grad from OU "
what the hell did she Major in
Stupid ? No wait thats YOU . Maybe she did do the stupid degree , she did after all Marry you . :eek:

Dang you found a typo. I am sure you have never had one of those.

My wife is a high school teacher and she is working on her masters in counseling right now. She is probably a lot smarter than you will ever be.

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 10:19 PM
galll demmm!!!! i like you private OSUFAN!!!!!

I might even let you **** my sister!

http://www.plowsunlimited.com/images/lawn/gunny.jpg

hating orange but liking osu is all the same to me.......i see mucho osu wimen fans wear the pink shirts maybe you should try one of those.

Nah, I never fell into the "real men wear pink" crap.

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 10:21 PM
What does an "orange polo Guy "
Look like ?:confused:

Oh you know.....a guy riding a horse playing polo!

Jello Biafra
4/26/2007, 10:23 PM
The orange looks kind of.....well you know!

no. what?

roast beef curtains?

swollen labia?

beatup euterus?

the dirty sanchez?

please tell us......

OUinFLA
4/26/2007, 10:26 PM
... She is probably a lot smarter than you will ever be.

Oh, yeah, like this is a real challenge.

Bet she never owns a ski resort & hot tub spa though.

:D

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 10:32 PM
Oh, yeah, like this is a real challenge.

Bet she never owns a ski resort & hot tub spa though.

Hmm, I dont think I was talking to you now was I? Anyway, it does not take book smarts to run a business. Anybody can own a business as long as they have a lot of patience and know how to work hard for something. Thanks for trying to brag though!

olevetonahill
4/26/2007, 10:34 PM

My wife is a high school teacher and she is working on her masters in counseling right now. She is probably a lot smarter than you will ever be.
Typo My *** I thought you were serious . Cause like ur an agg or sumpin :D

olevetonahill
4/26/2007, 10:36 PM
Oh you know.....a guy riding a horse playing polo!
So your sayin kinda like a aggie humpin a sheep ? In drag ?

olevetonahill
4/26/2007, 10:39 PM
Hmm, I dont think I was talking to you now was I? Anyway, it does not take book smarts to run a business. Anybody can own a business as long as they have a lot of patience and know how to work hard for something. Thanks for trying to brag though!
Hell It ag it nevers snows here Much , and the Hot tub Holds Me an 3 wimmens . Or Me a frein an 2 wimmens depending on how good a frien My frien is .
But unlike you. My wimmens an friens dont have to be sheard !:D

Jello Biafra
4/26/2007, 10:40 PM
My wife is a high school teacher and she is working on her masters in counseling right now. .

good choice. i have a feeling that degree will be getting a workout every october or novemeber (depending on when you phucktards finally pick a date to play us)

http://www.animationartgallery.com/images/PNC/PNCJW77.jpg

"honestly OSU, LosuR will beat us in football sometime before you die. relax.....have a cream soda"

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 10:40 PM
no. what?

roast beef curtains?

swollen labia?

beatup euterus?

the dirty sanchez?

please tell us......

Inmates...

City workers...

Halloween costumes........

I wish they would go back to black!

olevetonahill
4/26/2007, 10:42 PM

He was just tossin My name out there
Cause he like Knows me an stuff :P
See
I own the " Olevet ski resort and spa "
Dum aggiie :D

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 10:43 PM
good choice. i have a feeling that degree will be getting a workout every october or novemeber (depending on when you phucktards finally pick a date to play us)

http://www.animationartgallery.com/images/PNC/PNCJW77.jpg

"honestly OSU, LosuR will beat us in football sometime before you die. relax.....have a cream soda"

No she will just be making class schedules for kids and counseling some bad a** kids every now and then! Kids these days are crazy!

olevetonahill
4/26/2007, 10:44 PM
Inmates...

City workers...

Halloween costumes........

I wish they would go back to black!
Ur gonna get Baineinated , Iffin ya dont keep Race outta this . :mad: :mad: :mad: :D

olevetonahill
4/26/2007, 10:45 PM
No she will just be making class schedules for kids and counseling some bad a** kids every now and then! Kids these days are crazy!
Gotta give ya props there aggie , some of them batshat crazy kids go to OsU :eek:

OUinFLA
4/26/2007, 10:46 PM

uh, aggiefan11, if you didnt want anyone else to respond, we have a private message feature on this board. otherwise, most any post you make is fair game.

After owning my own business for the past 40 years, I do think you have some misconceptions about owning a business. Unless you consider pimping three or four sheep being successful. I would suspect for every one business owner who didn't have any "book smarts" and was successful, there are probably several hundred who were unsuccessful. The failure rate for self-owned businesses is astronomical.

Didn't mean for you to take it as bragging. olevet's Ski Resort has a national reputation and an excellent rating from all who visited there this past winter.
(Both attendees gave it 5 stars).

Jello Biafra
4/26/2007, 10:47 PM
See

demm........ lol.

in my mind, why am i seeing an old hot tub with three drunk dudes sitting in it drinking beer, eating vienna sausages and watching girls gone wild all the while having farting contests and laughing when the "bug zapper" goes off?!?!?!?!

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 10:47 PM
See

Good for you! I "like" hope that goes well for you!

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 10:49 PM
Gotta give ya props there aggie , some of them batshat crazy kids go to OsU :eek:

True, but at least they dont strap bombs to themselves and decide to kill themselves.

Jello Biafra
4/26/2007, 10:51 PM
True, but at least they dont strap bombs to themselves and decide to kill themselves.

yeh. we let them thin the herd with bombs.......you guys cruise the whataburger parking lot in 4 wheel drive trucks hurling racial slurs etc.....

bottom line is still met..... we get rid of ours permantly. you just make em move to another town.

olevetonahill
4/26/2007, 10:52 PM
demm........ lol.

in my mind, why am i seeing an old hot tub with three drunk dudes sitting in it drinking beer, eating vienna sausages and watching girls gone wild all the while having farting contests and laughing when the "bug zapper" goes off?!?!?!?!

When is your booking again ?;)
Oh and the 1st 1 that farts a glob of Vasiline is the 1st to die !:eek: :eek:

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 10:53 PM
uh, aggiefan11, if you didnt want anyone else to respond, we have a private message feature on this board. otherwise, most any post you make is fair game.

After owning my own business for the past 40 years, I do think you have some misconceptions about owning a business. Unless you consider pimping three or four sheep being successful. I would suspect for every one business owner who didn't have any "book smarts" and was successful, there are probably several hundred who were unsuccessful. The failure rate for self-owned businesses is astronomical.

Didn't mean for you to take it as bragging. olevet's Ski Resort has a national reputation and an excellent rating from all who visited there this past winter.
(Both attendees gave it 5 stars).

That is great. My entire family (even my wifes side) owns their own business. I grew up around it and I wanted no part of it. That is why I got my degree. I could have easily went to work for my parents and taken over when they decided to let it go and made a lot more money than I do now but I wanted to make it on my own. I am not saying that you didnt start yours up on your own, I am just telling you my experience with self-owned business. Congratulations on your success!

Jello Biafra
4/26/2007, 10:53 PM
Oh and the 1st 1 that farts a glob of Vasiline is the 1st to die !:eek: :eek:

oooh.... wow. im trying to quit......

whoah! look at the time will ya?!?!?!? :)

olevetonahill
4/26/2007, 10:54 PM
Good for you! I "like" hope that goes well for you!
Hey I made enough this yr to Buy 6 beers ,
Now as to the Bombing thing
Yall aggies cant figure out the strap thingy , or there would be a hell of lot dead sheep !

OUinFLA
4/26/2007, 10:55 PM
and laughing when the "bug zapper" goes off?!?!?!?!

Betting on the "bug zapper" at Olevet's Ski Resort is kinda like playing Keno in Vegas. It's non-stop, you don't have to pay much attention, and the payoff odds are highly rewarding when and if you win.

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 10:55 PM
yeh. we let them thin the herd with bombs.......you guys cruise the whataburger parking lot in 4 wheel drive trucks hurling racial slurs etc.....

bottom line is still met..... we get rid of ours permantly. you just make em move to another town.

Ha Ha! That is a good one! I cant stand people that drive big, loud a** trucks and then think that their d*cks are bigger than everybody elses.

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 10:58 PM
Hey I made enough this yr to Buy 6 beers ,
Now as to the Bombing thing
Yall aggies cant figure out the strap thingy , or there would be a hell of lot dead sheep !

Sheep? What Sheep?:O

olevetonahill
4/26/2007, 10:58 PM
That is great. My entire family (even my wifes side) owns their own business. I grew up around it and I wanted no part of it. That is why I got my degree. I could have easily went to work for my parents and taken over when they decided to let it go and made a lot more money than I do now but I wanted to make it on my own. I am not saying that you didnt start yours up on your own, I am just telling you my experience with self-owned business. Congratulations on your success!
Yup aggy
I must admire you for your Indepentant thots .
so ur saying you went out on a Limb and Bought your Own sheep herd ?
Good on ya

olevetonahill
4/26/2007, 11:00 PM
Betting on the "bug zapper" at Olevet's Ski Resort is kinda like playing Keno in Vegas. It's non-stop, you don't have to pay much attention, and the payoff odds are highly rewarding when and if you win.
hell Iffin ur to drunk to hit the Damn bugs with a 357 , Ill loan you a shot gun ,
But I think thats cheatin .:cool:

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 11:02 PM
Yup aggy
I must admire you for your Indepentant thots .
so ur saying you went out on a Limb and Bought your Own sheep herd ?
Good on ya

Haha...funny but no! My side of the family is in the oil business and my wifes side owns a financial investment company! It's sad that we will never get close to what they make! Oh well, I am happy with what I have!

olevetonahill
Sheep? What Sheep?:O
Ur the aggie , What the **** you do with em ?

You lose ur herd again ?

OUinFLA
hell Iffin ur to drunk to hit the Damn bugs with a 357 , Ill loan you a shot gun ,
But I think thats cheatin .:cool:

It must be time to ventilate the Ski Resort for the summer influx of tourists coming in for the Annual Olevet Rock Hunt.

olevetonahill
4/26/2007, 11:04 PM
Haha...funny but no! My side of the family is in the oil business and my wifes side owns an investment company! It sad that we will never get close to what they make! Oh well, I am happy with what I have!
so then your sayin
Her family buys sheep and yours sells Vasiline for em ?:confused:

olevetonahill
4/26/2007, 11:06 PM
It must be time to ventilate the Ski Resort for the summer influx of tourists coming in for the Annual Olevet Rock Hunt.
Bill your forgittin My biggest Draw this time of year .
My annual 357Mag. Mosquito hunt . ;)
Great fun .

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 11:08 PM
Ur the aggie , What the **** you do with em ?

You lose ur herd again ?

I found them. Jello had taken a few and was doing things with them that I cannot speak of!

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 11:10 PM
so then your sayin
Her family buys sheep and yours sells Vasiline for em ?:confused:

No no! It is a financial investment company! They dont buy them, people just give the sheep to them!:D

olevetonahill
4/26/2007, 11:12 PM
I found them. Jello had taken a few and was doing things with them that I cannot speak of!
Hes skinning em for our BBQ

olevetonahill
4/26/2007, 11:14 PM
No no! It is a financial investment company! They dont buy them, people just give the sheep to them!:D
Then hell ag Im :confused:
If they are worn out why do you need to sell Vasiline ? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Oh wait I figured it out
Yall sell em to OsU freshmen dont Ya ?:cool:
See I got a IQ higher than the skool speed limit .:P

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 11:16 PM
Hes skinning em for our BBQ

HA HA!

olevetonahill
4/26/2007, 11:20 PM
HA HA!
It was fun
Now ur boring, ****ing Agroid .

insuranceman_22
4/26/2007, 11:23 PM
What do u do OSUfan11?

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 11:27 PM
What do u do OSUfan11?

Fire Safety Engineer

insuranceman_22
4/26/2007, 11:31 PM
Ah - and the lovely bride is a teacher. Unfortunately it's no wonder you make more than her, their pay is getting better, but it's a lot of work for what they make. I was just curious.....

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 11:36 PM
Ah - and the lovely bride is a teacher. Unfortunately it's no wonder you make more than her, their pay is getting better, but it's a lot of work for what they make. I was just curious.....

No kidding. Teachers pay is not that great at all but it is better than I thought. She is in the Putnam City district and they are the highest paying school district other than OKC. I could be wrong on this but I am pretty sure I am right!

insuranceman_22
4/26/2007, 11:42 PM
I don't know either, I was a teach/coach 14 years ago. I thought I was rich coming out of college and getting paid 30K a year. Didn't take long to realize I hadn't made it to rich! Still haven't, but life is much, much better financially now......

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 11:46 PM
I don't know either, I was a teach/coach 14 years ago. I thought I was rich coming out of college and getting paid 30K a year. Didn't take long to realize I hadn't made it to rich! Still haven't, but life is much, much better financially now......

That is why she is getting her Masters. She wants to be a school counselor. I doubt they make a whole lot more but at least she wont have to put up with the kids as much.

goingoneight
4/27/2007, 01:03 AM
I drove past a huge dilapidated looking trailer park. Flying high and flapping in the wind right next to the office building was a big orange osu flag. I couldn't help but to chuckle. :D

I noticed that and a lot of old shi+box cars driving around Tulsa with shiny new Longhorn logos on them. Those are the "life-long" fans, right? The kind of fans who would wear their beloved whorn shirt after 13-65 loss? Oh, wait... there were no burnt-orange fans after that game... :eek:

I know OU has a lot of bandwagon fans, everyone does... but John Blake's OU teams could out-draw any OSU team and a lot of Texas teams pre-Vince Young.

MamaMia
4/27/2007, 06:10 AM

My wife is a high school teacher and she is working on her masters in counseling right now. She is probably a lot smarter than you will ever be. If you knew olevet like we do, you would realize that what you said could not be any further from the truth. Its probably a good thing that your wife is going back to school. Maybe she can counsel you on why you shouldn't tug on Superman's cape, especially when you're a guest on his planet.

I can hardly wait for OU to beat that joke of a football team of yours in their spruced up stadium, but I have a question for you. Will it make you feel worse when you lose in a stadium with gold plated spittoons?

OUinFLA
4/27/2007, 07:17 AM
Didn't OU beat them last season in the newly spruced up stadium?
Or have they poured more money into the rust bucket lately?

OSUFAN11
4/27/2007, 08:10 AM
If you knew olevet like we do, you would realize that what you said could not be any further from the truth. Its probably a good thing that your wife is going back to school. Maybe she can counsel you on why you shouldn't tug on Superman's cape, especially when you're a guest on his planet.

I can hardly wait for OU to beat that joke of a football team of yours in their spruced up stadium, but I have a question for you. Will it make you feel worse when you lose in a stadium with gold plated spittoons?

Notice that you said "if" I knew him. It is obvious that I dont and I still dont. I guess I will have to take your word on that one!:)

As for the spittoons.....They are solid gold, not gold plated!

OSUFAN11
4/27/2007, 08:10 AM
Didn't OU beat them last season in the newly spruced up stadium?
Or have they poured more money into the rust bucket lately?

Did you not notice the West End Zone construction?

OSUAggie
4/27/2007, 12:06 PM

Who's club/suite level do you enjoy more?

MamaMia
4/27/2007, 12:37 PM
Who's club/suite level do you enjoy more?It was nice that I was able to have a cocktail in your club, especially with all the orange crap I was having to contend with, but I still like our club more thank you.

OSUAggie
4/27/2007, 12:40 PM
Its nice that I was able to have a cocktail in your club, especially with all the orange crap I was having to contend with, but I still like our club more thank you.

That was actually a legit question; wasn't trying to make a point or anything. I haven't been in your club level, so I was just wondering how it compared since they were built around the same time (at least the east side).

Piware
4/28/2007, 10:09 PM

Ugly is the word you are searching for - may be substituted for orange in all contexts.

Piware
4/28/2007, 10:29 PM
That is why she is getting her Masters. She wants to be a school counselor. I doubt they make a whole lot more but at least she wont have to put up with the kids as much.

She won't have to deal with ALL the kids - just the really crazy, scrwed up ones. First she marries a Poke, now as a teacher she wants to get away from kids. Your rep is already shot - hers is sliding downhill in a hurry. Please quit talking about your wife - she has been punished enough.