PDA

View Full Version : more alec baldwin

jk the sooner fan
4/25/2007, 10:38 PM
so Alec is seeking release from the show 30 Rock, and says “If I never acted again, I couldn’t care less,”...he's asked NBC to let him out of his contract so he can devote his time to the issue of “parental alienation.

gimme a friggin break......jeez alec, welcome to the real adult world...how lovely that you can quit your job because you said something stupid and idiotic to your daughter......

lord the hollywierd types give me tired head.....so out of touch with reality

Blue
4/25/2007, 10:41 PM
parental alienation is a "thing" now. Call a spade a spade...divorce.

royalfan5
4/25/2007, 10:45 PM
parental alienation is a "thing" now. Call a spade a spade...divorce.
Today was the official Parental Alienation Awareness Day in Nebraska as proclaimed by Gov. Dave Heineman.

usmc-sooner
4/25/2007, 10:56 PM
Alec is a goofball liberal, he aint no different from the goofball liberals that post here just better looking.

He's got a way below average intelligence level and he probably needs someone or something (like government) to take care of him.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/25/2007, 11:54 PM
Alec is a goofball liberal, he aint no different from the goofball liberals that post here just better looking.

He's got a way below average intelligence level and he probably needs someone or something (like government) to take care of him.You're nothing but a Marx-baiter!

yermom
4/26/2007, 08:51 AM
JK is that anything like road head?

C&CDean
4/26/2007, 08:57 AM
It's "highway head." Get it straight man.

yermom
4/26/2007, 08:59 AM
oh the highway? you trying to get me killed?

C&CDean
4/26/2007, 09:02 AM
On a more practical note, there ain't enough room in that hot rod Subaru for you and some chick's head anyhow.

jk the sooner fan
4/26/2007, 09:14 AM
JK is that anything like road head?

well it WAS tired head, but then i saw Boarder and now its "pimped out spinner wheel with chrome mags" head

MamaMia
4/26/2007, 09:15 AM
It looks as if his request has been denied.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Baldwins_Request_to_Quit_TV_Show_Denied/3685437

Tear Down This Wall
4/26/2007, 09:45 AM
I though you all were kidding. Then I googled "parental alienation" and there is was "Parental Alientation Syndrome." Apparently, it's some sort of psychological-legal definition for someone who's being an as*shole to their own kids.

Howzit
4/26/2007, 09:48 AM
:les: DRAMA QUEEN!!!

:mack:

sanantoniosooner
4/26/2007, 09:50 AM
I just saw "State and Main"

Baldwin was hilarious. :D

Dio
4/26/2007, 09:56 AM
30 Rock is about the only thing he's actually contributed to society in years.

TheHumanAlphabet
4/26/2007, 10:01 AM
Once again, I think "Airec Baurdwin" has the disease many arteests get when successful, it is the "I can get a bigger gig" head disease. How many people after some success think that the world is better for them and they'll get a big payoff. Hey, Rob Lowe and various muscial artists, how'd that work out?

usmc-sooner
4/26/2007, 10:02 AM
You're nothing but a Marx-baiter!

I'm a Master-baiter

yermom
4/26/2007, 10:04 AM
Once again, I think "Airec Baurdwin" has the disease many arteests get when successful, it is the "I can get a bigger gig" head disease. How many people after some success think that the world is better for them and they'll get a big payoff. Hey, Rob Lowe and various muscial artists, how'd that work out?

he's looking for a bigger gig?

i doubt he really needs to work again, if he doesn't want to...

VeeJay
4/26/2007, 10:09 AM
Is Alec part of that cabal that claims the WTC towers were pre-rigged with explosives by Bush & Co.?

TheHumanAlphabet
4/26/2007, 10:22 AM
he's looking for a bigger gig?

i doubt he really needs to work again, if he doesn't want to...

Oh, I don't know that he is, but often this kinda of comment leads to striking out from the nice successful gig you are currently in...