PDA

View Full Version : Rosie out!

Widescreen
4/25/2007, 09:42 AM
And not just out of the closet this time.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=3077493&page=1

Petro-Sooner
4/25/2007, 09:44 AM
But she was such a great journalist.

:D

picasso
4/25/2007, 09:45 AM
you mean saying crazy stuff like the Iran/British hostage crisis was all a put-on ain't kosher????????

Petro-Sooner
4/25/2007, 09:46 AM
I was being sarcastic. ;)

picasso
4/25/2007, 09:48 AM
I was being sarcastic. ;)
I posted before seeing your, post. and I don't speak sarcasm.:)

OU4LIFE
4/25/2007, 09:50 AM
um waitress, I speak sarcasm..

stoops the eternal pimp
4/25/2007, 09:51 AM
But it was so nice to have a man's point of view on that show

JohnnyMack
4/25/2007, 09:51 AM
um waitress, I speak sarcasm..

You mean stewardess?

picasso
4/25/2007, 09:52 AM
But it was so nice to have a man's point of view on that show
and a handsome one at that.:D

Sooner in Tampa
4/25/2007, 09:55 AM
See ya, you fat ****ing seacow!!!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/25/2007, 10:02 AM
But it was so nice to have a profane marxist man's point of view on that showYa, we don't get that from anywhere else.

mdklatt
4/25/2007, 10:03 AM
Wow, I had no idea there were so many people here who watched The View.

picasso
4/25/2007, 10:05 AM
Wow, I had no idea there were so many people here who watched The View.
you don't have to, she's quoted on the news and radio enough.

OU4LIFE
4/25/2007, 10:06 AM
You mean stewardess?

no, picasso's a waitress.

we's on dry land here, not a plane.

and don't call me Shirley.

picasso
4/25/2007, 10:07 AM

if by waitress you mean I helped you look for your lost ball on #12, then yes.

Rhino
4/25/2007, 10:08 AM
I wouldn't ever hear about Rosie if it wasn't for Soonerfans.com or Donald Trump.

picasso
4/25/2007, 10:09 AM
I wouldn't ever hear about Rosie if it wasn't for Soonerfans.com or Donald Trump.
then you don't watch the news.

it's sad if this hurts some of you.

GottaHavePride
See ya, you fat ****ing seacow!!!lolrus?

I can just see Rosie O'Donnell agonizing about "mah buckket".

slickdawg
I guess they finally "got it" that they needed to get rid of the mad cow before she infected the herd.

Viking Kitten
4/25/2007, 10:10 AM

Chump don't want de help, chump don't get de help. Jive-*** turkey don't got no brains anyhow.

leavingthezoo
4/25/2007, 10:15 AM
now if they'll just get rid of everyone else, cancel the show and fill that slot with monkeys daytime television would have just gotten better. seriously.

slickdawg
4/25/2007, 10:16 AM
Maybe they can put Sanjaya in her place?

:pop:

picasso
4/25/2007, 10:18 AM
my gf said they beat the hell out of that chick on there that's married to Hasselbeck. and that was before the mean bull dyke joined the panel.

Viking Kitten
4/25/2007, 10:19 AM
now if they'll just get rid of everyone else, cancel the show and fill that slot with monkeys daytime television would have just gotten better. seriously.

Actually, you may be on to something. But what they should do is bring back that Debbie Matenopoulos chick and show the monkeys rolling their eyes whenever she says something stupid. That would be good TV.

mdklatt
4/25/2007, 10:20 AM
then you don't watch the news.

As I matter of fact, I don't watch TV news. And I stay away from any news source that considers cast changes on The View newsworthy.

Like Rhino, I get the latest gossip about Rosie O'Donnell, the Dixie Chicks, and Sheryl Crow from all the SO denizens who obsessively follow their careers.

picasso
4/25/2007, 10:24 AM
As I matter of fact, I don't watch TV news. And I stay away from any news source that considers cast changes on The View newsworthy.

Like Rhino, I get the latest gossip about Rosie O'Donnell, the Dixie Chicks, and Sheryl Crow from all the SO denizens who obsessively follow their careers.

well if she's on a major network in the same show with noted journalist Barbara Walters and she says things like the Iran/British sailor hostage crisis was staged by Britain and the U.S. then you can bet it will be on the news. and if it's not, and Don Imus is, then you're being picky with your news sources smart guy.

it's obvious a few of you are hurt simply because us righties around here highly dislike the woman.:D

Rhino
4/25/2007, 10:32 AM
I'm glad your girls got your show back.

mdklatt
4/25/2007, 10:34 AM
well if she's on a major network in the same show with noted journalist Barbara Walters and she says things like the Iran/British sailor hostage crisis was staged by Britain and the U.S. then you can bet it will be on the news. and if it's not, and Don Imus is, then you're being picky with your news sources smart guy.

I don't care what Rosie O'Donnell says. I didn't care what Don Imus said.

A lot of the people who tell us that "Hollyweird" should be just be ignored seem to always know the latest stupid thing they said, and then they make sure everybody else knows the latest stupid thing they said.

If we ignore them, they'll go away. Even if they don't go away it doesn't matter, because we're igoring them. Easy, no?

picasso
4/25/2007, 10:40 AM
that's true but c'mon, in today's mass media world it's impossible not to hear about the latest on air goof, blurb or answering machine message. real news or not.

I could care less about Rosie or what happens on her little show but I do hear about it along with all of the other stupid pop culture stuff in the makings. heck it's on my internet homepage every morning.
truth is ole Rosie probably has a better deal coming with her own show so's she can say even crazier stuff in the future.

so, quit thumbing your noses at us for making light of a small story in the not-so important news and bringing it to this oh so important stupid *** message board. I'll pull my panties out of a wad about charlatans scoffing at global warming whilst I'm at it.

mdklatt
4/25/2007, 10:49 AM
that's true but c'mon, in today's mass media world it's impossible not to hear about the latest on air goof, blurb or answering machine message. real news or not.

Hearing about it is one thing, but for some people there's definitely an obsession. Most people see/hear that kind of stuff, think to themselves "meh", and carry on with their day. But some people let themselves seethe with rage about it, like the very existence of Rosie O'Donnell is a personal threat. If anybody reading this thread is like that, let it go, man. Let it go.

Viking Kitten
4/25/2007, 10:51 AM
Boys, stop it. You're both pretty.

yermom
4/25/2007, 10:51 AM
Barbara Walters probably didn't like her getting all the attention and wants someone more low key or something

i think they ditched that Debbie Matenopoulos chick because she was too hot :hot:

jk the sooner fan
4/25/2007, 10:52 AM
could i possibly roll my eyes any bigger....

i'm trying, can you see?

OU4LIFE
4/25/2007, 10:56 AM
Boys, stop it. You're both pretty.

liar.

picasso
4/25/2007, 10:59 AM
Hearing about it is one thing, but for some people there's definitely an obsession. Most people see/hear that kind of stuff, think to themselves "meh", and carry on with their day. But some people let themselves seethe with rage about it, like the very existence of Rosie O'Donnell is a personal threat. If anybody reading this thread is like that, let it go, man. Let it go.
for some maybe. I haven't posted anything about Rosie. but, if she says something I disagree with (and it's reported on a wide basis) then I have the right to talk or gripe about it. much in the same way you feel compelled to argue with the anti-global warming types. get the comparison?

I'm not jumping for joy or spinning in my chair about the Rosie but it seems to be news and I'll bet ABC reports it.

and I'll agree there's some whackiness on this board. on all issues.

RedStripe
4/25/2007, 11:00 AM
See ya, you fat ****ing seacow!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jkUPNfiITk

mdklatt
4/25/2007, 11:06 AM
and I'll agree there's some whackiness on this board. on all issues.

That's the point I was getting at. I don't care that people talk about Rosie O'Donnell or whatever here, I was just pointing out the irony of giving her even more attention.

And for the record, I've started exactly one global warming thread, and that was supposed to be just a brief follow-up to an earlier thread that got locked.

OU4LIFE
4/25/2007, 11:08 AM
I can pee farther than any of you.

OU4LIFE
4/25/2007, 11:08 AM
except VK.

she's exceptional.

Viking Kitten
4/25/2007, 11:10 AM
There's only one way to resolve this...

DANCE OFF!!!!

picasso
4/25/2007, 11:10 AM
squatting maybe.

OSUAggie
4/25/2007, 11:14 AM
I saw a chick p!ss over a car one time while squatting with a little lean back action. It was somewhat impressive.

mdklatt
4/25/2007, 11:15 AM
This thread certainly took an unexpected turn.

:eek:

picasso
4/25/2007, 11:17 AM
leave it to the Aggie.:D

I'm betting that wasn't a first date?

OSUAggie
4/25/2007, 11:21 AM
I didn't want the terrorists to win by witnessing a 9-page discussion about the merits of Rosie's offing and whether or not it was news.

It was literally a p!ssing contest between a male and a female over a 'vette or something of the like. She won.

85Sooner
4/25/2007, 11:26 AM
MAybe Katie can replace her after she is fired from CBS

OU4LIFE
4/25/2007, 11:30 AM
let's make sure it's a pants ON dance off though.