PDA

View Full Version : BAD SUSHI, BAD!

Chuck Bao
4/24/2007, 05:49 PM
Home delivery sushi isn't as good an idea as I thought it'd be.

If you are thinking about it, don't do it!

yermom
4/24/2007, 05:55 PM
i like to get mine from a vending machine

soonerboomer93
4/24/2007, 05:57 PM
there's one place here I'd order home delivery from, but well, I don't have their number and I'm pretty sure they don't speak english

Chuck Bao
4/24/2007, 06:01 PM
yermom, you da man!

I can eat almost anything. But, sushi from a vending machine goes way, way beyond my abilities.

yermom
4/24/2007, 06:03 PM
heh, no i'm kidding, it's an old joke a buddy of mine always said: "Never eat seafood from a vending machine."

sushi that might have been sitting anywhere scares the crap out of me

Chuck Bao
4/24/2007, 06:08 PM
Soonerboomer93, only if it is just downstairs or across the street.

Uncooked fish traveling across town on the back of a motorbike in the middle of summer - not a good idea. Trust me!

yermom
4/24/2007, 06:11 PM
mmm... Korean sushi...

had the beef(cooked) sushi at B-Won in OKC a while back, it was pretty good

Chuck Bao
4/24/2007, 06:28 PM
The only thing I can eat now is KFC mashed potatoes and gravy (home delivery). That should be safe, right?

Jeopardude
4/24/2007, 06:41 PM
There was a weird Japanese artist dude in my Brooklyn neighborhood who sold sushi from a trailer pulled by his bike.

The sushi was damn good.

Chuck Bao
4/24/2007, 08:05 PM
There was a weird Japanese artist dude in my Brooklyn neighborhood who sold sushi from a trailer pulled by his bike.

The sushi was damn good.

By definition, that sushi can't be good.

Vending machines and home delivery can't be either, I've now learned.

But out of pure curiosity, was the trailer pulled by bike, like a Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki or a pedal bike?

olevetonahill
4/25/2007, 07:51 AM
Why in the world would anyone want to eat bait ?

SteelClip49
4/25/2007, 08:43 AM
people who refer to sushi as bait are just clueless. Bacteria is removed from the fish, the seaweed is damn good and healthy, the rice melts in your mouth.

I was born in Oklahoma, lived in Oklahoma all my life and will say this up front... SUSHI OVER STEAK, BBQ, CHICKEN anyday.

Sushi is great for ya and you will never feel guilt after eating it. Just stay away from the octopus.

yermom
4/25/2007, 08:49 AM
you don't know Olevet very well, do you?

i think if you look up "F'in Hillbilly" in the dictionary, you'd find his picture ;)

seriously though Olevet, "sushi" doesn't even refer to fish, raw or otherwise. some of it contains raw fish, but not all of it.

olevetonahill
4/25/2007, 09:19 AM
you don't know Olevet very well, do you?

i think if you look up "F'in Hillbilly" in the dictionary, you'd find his picture ;)

seriously though Olevet, "sushi" doesn't even refer to fish, raw or otherwise. some of it contains raw fish, but not all of it.
Ive NEVAR been tempted to even think about trying it .
I guess Ill have google and see what its all about .
On second thot NAW . At my age I dont care what I been missin . :D

Jeopardude
4/25/2007, 09:35 AM
But out of pure curiosity, was the trailer pulled by bike, like a Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki or a pedal bike?

Ten Speed stylie. And he only did this sporadically. You just had to happen upon him and have a couple of bucks.