PDA

View Full Version : J Lope gets paid money!

KC//CRIMSON
4/23/2007, 09:08 PM
Gawd, I love www.thesuperficial.com

Jennifer Lopez is reportedly being paid $2 million to sing at a birthday party being thrown by a Russian tycoon for his wife. Andrei Melnichenko - worth close to $5 billion - is paying JLo $1.2 million plus $800,000 for expenses for 40 minutes of singing. "Andrei and Aleksandra are both very great fans of J. Lo, so Andrei put the call in and personally put the offer to [Lopez,]" a source told London's Daily Mail. "She accepted immediately. She will sing for about 40 minutes - not bad money for the work."

$2 million for 40 minutes comes out to $50,000 per minute. For that kind of money she better be doing the whole thing naked. Or flying around in a rocket pack. If she just stands up there and sings I think Andrei Melnichenko is required by law to let a tiger loose on her.:D

and this little gem:

There must be some sort of secret celebrity ****** club I don't know about, because Kevin Federline and Paris Hilton were spotted partying together at Tao last Friday. Paris was with her boyfriend Josh Henderson though, so hopefully she and K-Fed weren't doing anything too horrifying. Can you imagine if these two actually did get together? Their kids would come out with flippers instead of arms. And I'm not sure if it's possible to have a negative IQ, but man would they try.:D

yermom
4/23/2007, 09:58 PM
with the potency of K-Fed sperm and their fondness for dumb skanks, i'll bet Paris is pregnant from just being at the same party

picasso
4/23/2007, 10:03 PM
Cartman's hand to sing the opener?

proud gonzo
4/23/2007, 10:04 PM
YES!

Melo
4/23/2007, 10:18 PM
Cartman's hand to sing the opener?

Taco taco,
Burrito,
Taco flavored kisses!

goingoneight
4/23/2007, 10:47 PM
I louwe you Benjamin, you almost made me forget about... TACOS!