PDA

View Full Version : Don't you hate it when...

Okla-homey
4/21/2007, 03:53 PM
A buddy living in Alabama from back in the day calls you up on a Saturday afternoon all drunk and stuff to say, "I juswanyou to know<belch> we are still buds eventhoughwehaven't seen each other <belch> inyears...I LOVE YOU MAN!"

It just happened. I listened. I assured him I loved him too (as much as a straight man can love another man) and told him to go to bed and DO NOT drive anywhere. He promised.

:D

SicEmBaylor
4/21/2007, 03:58 PM
I was guilty of that myself last night.
I drove down to Austin for a meeting and then we went to this guy's house for the after-meeting party. Drinks and cigars and such.

Anyway, I got a call from SicEmEx called after I had a few Sam Adams Pale Ale's (which are really quite good). Anyway, ended up encouraging her to dump the guy she's with and come back to me. She said, "you don't really want that" and I said, "oh baby I know what I want!"

But yeah, embarassing.

I've also got a friend up in Dallas who drunk dials me all the time like at 3-4am so I finally had to start turning my phone on silent at night and now she's ****ed off at me because I never answer the phone.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/21/2007, 05:06 PM
I drove down to Austin for a meeting and then we went to this guy's house for the after-meeting party. Drinks and cigars and such.

Anyway, I got a call from SicEmEx called after I had a few Sam Adams Pale Ale's (which are really quite good). Anyway, ended up encouraging her to dump the guy she's with and come back to me. She said, "you don't really want that" and I said, "oh baby I know what I want!"

But yeah, embarassing.

I've also got a friend up in Dallas who drunk dials me all the time like at 3-4am so I finally had to start turning my phone on silent at night and now she's ****ed off at me because I never answer the phone.If she's drunk dialing you at 4 in the morning she only wants one thing and you aren't taking the call?

tommieharris91
4/21/2007, 05:10 PM
I drove down to Austin for a meeting

Are you sure you weren't in Dallas?

stoopified
4/21/2007, 05:38 PM

But yeah, embarassing.

I've also got a friend up in Dallas who drunk dials me all the time like at 3-4am so I finally had to start turning my phone on silent at night and now she's ****ed off at me because I never answer the phone.
I had an old girlfriend who use to call me all hours of the night from Vegas.She stooped calling after a 2 am call which my then girlfriend ( now wife)answered.She hasn't called since. :D

olevetonahill
4/21/2007, 06:36 PM
Back on topic .
Hell Bro just tell me to not call you anymore when Im in drunkytown .:cool:

sooneron
4/21/2007, 07:12 PM
If you really want it to stop, just ask them if they have been saved and that you'd really like to talk to them about it.

KC//CRIMSON
4/21/2007, 07:19 PM
it's a beautiful perfect day outside, and people still camp out on soonerfans?

proud gonzo
4/21/2007, 08:34 PM

But yeah, embarassing.

how is that different from when you're sober?

OklahomaTuba
4/21/2007, 08:36 PM
You know this guy???
http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/0/9/B/barney.jpg

olevetonahill
4/21/2007, 08:45 PM

Ya say that like its a BAD thing ? :confused:

Jimminy Crimson
4/21/2007, 08:49 PM

Simple answer: teh wireless innerwebs! :texan:

KC//CRIMSON
4/21/2007, 09:13 PM
Simple answer: teh wireless innerwebs! :texan:

it's a beautiful perfect day outside, and people still camp out on soonerfans? ;)

olevetonahill
4/21/2007, 09:17 PM
it's a beautiful perfect day outside, and people still camp out on soonerfans? ;)
Ya are still sayin it like its a Bad thing .:confused: :eek:

Osce0la
4/21/2007, 09:21 PM
he had probably just left the A Day game and loved everyone after seeing Saban's offense being implemented at Alabama...

usmc-sooner
4/21/2007, 09:59 PM
hey Homey I love you man.

hiccup

SoonerDood
4/21/2007, 11:36 PM
Sorry, NP. :(

You would've (and have) done the same thing to me, buddy.

SicEmBaylor
4/21/2007, 11:46 PM
how is that different from when you're sober?
Well, I had decided not to beg her since she got engaged. Alcohol caused me to break that promise.

GottaHavePride
4/22/2007, 01:33 PM
Good lord. Seriously, I just played a concert in Tonkawa, OK, last night and there were four girls in the choir singing with us that I guarantee are WAY more attractive than SicEmEx. in fact, stop calling her SicEmEx. From now on she's "YainchSicEmNeedsToKickToTheCurbBecauseSheKeepsUsin gHimAsASecurityBlanket".

Scott D
4/22/2007, 01:35 PM

But yeah, embarassing.

I'm calling shenanigans on this one.

You ain't got no female friends....unless they figure you are gay.

SicEmBaylor
4/22/2007, 01:52 PM
I'm calling shenanigans on this one.

You ain't got no female friends....unless they figure you are gay.
2/3 of my friends are women.

SoonerGirl06
4/22/2007, 01:58 PM

But yeah, embarassing.

You just need to let SicEm-Ex go. You'll never be able to heal the wounds and move on with life if you continue to have contact with her.

tommieharris91
4/22/2007, 02:08 PM
You just need to let SicEm-Ex go. You'll never be able to heal the wounds and move on with life if you continue to have contact with her.

We've had a long, long discussion over this.

Flagstaffsooner
4/22/2007, 02:08 PM
2/3 of my friends are women.Looks about 1/3 to me.http://www.weirdspot.com/images/uploads/transvestite.jpg;)

SoonerGirl06
4/22/2007, 02:52 PM
We've had a long, long discussion over this.

Yeah... I know. But I can't reach through my monitor and smack him upside his head.

SicEmBaylor
4/22/2007, 03:02 PM
She called me. I'd like to point that out. I almost never call her; it's always she who calls me.

Scott D
4/22/2007, 03:44 PM
2/3 of my friends are women.

yep, you've been pegged for gay.

SicEmBaylor
4/22/2007, 04:15 PM
yep, you've been pegged for gay.
Well, they know I'm not gay. They keep trying to set me up with their friends and such, but I hate it when people do that.

I am, however, the "nice guy" that they always turn to for their problems and such. Like bitching about how they can't find any nice guys and then they turn around and sleep with the biggest *******s this side of the mason-dixon line.

Scott D
4/22/2007, 05:59 PM
Well, they know I'm not gay. They keep trying to set me up with their friends and such, but I hate it when people do that.

I am, however, the "nice guy" that they always turn to for their problems and such. Like bitching about how they can't find any nice guys and then they turn around and sleep with the biggest *******s this side of the mason-dixon line.

they totally think you are homosexual, the fact that you can't even date any of their friends when they set something up proves it

SoonerGirl06
4/22/2007, 06:21 PM
they totally think you are homosexual, the fact that you can't even date any of their friends when they set something up proves it

I suppose you forgot the emoticon with this one as well... cause you're so off the mark it's not funny. :)

Scott D
4/22/2007, 07:13 PM
I don't forget them..I omit them. There is a difference :)

sanantoniosooner
4/22/2007, 07:15 PM
Smileys are training wheels for the humor impaired.

Unfortunately, there's a lot of that going around.

picasso
4/22/2007, 07:31 PM
"hey Keith, fyou remembther that one time.......shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...... ."

SoonerGirl06
4/22/2007, 07:46 PM
Smileys are training wheels for the humor impaired.

Unfortunately, there's a lot of that going around.

Not everyone has the luxury of being on Lortab to help with their impaired humor.

sanantoniosooner
4/22/2007, 08:11 PM
Haven't had any Lortab since lunch yesterday. :D

Scott D
4/22/2007, 09:48 PM
and I stand by my earlier statement...those girls think SicEm is one of their girlfriends...he can go to their slumber parties and compare bra sizes with them.

SicEmBaylor
4/22/2007, 10:08 PM
I suppose you forgot the emoticon with this one as well... cause you're so off the mark it's not funny. :)
.......she would know! :D :texan:
:hot: http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/icons/bsgtongue.gif

proud gonzo
4/22/2007, 11:08 PM

I am, however, the "nice guy" that they always turn to for their problems and such. Like bitching about how they can't find any nice guys and then they turn around and sleep with the biggest *******s this side of the mason-dixon line.harmless is only a very small step above gay.

Blue
4/22/2007, 11:20 PM
harmless is only a very small step above gay.

This is a terrible statement for women to make. not only are gay guys gay, now nice guys are gay as well. Then your gonna sit around w/ your girlfriends after a night of getting that "Penis Power" and wonder where the good guys are at and why all guys are pricks and leave your *** after 1 night.

Sorry state of affairs....

Blue
4/22/2007, 11:22 PM

You posted the link. Have you not learnt anything? Penis Power. :D

SicEmBaylor
4/22/2007, 11:28 PM
This is a terrible statement for women to make. not only are gay guys gay, now nice guys are gay as well. Then your gonna sit around w/ your girlfriends after a night of getting that "Penis Power" and wonder where the good guys are at and why all guys are pricks and leave your *** after 1 night.

Sorry state of affairs....
You, sir, have some spek coming your way.

proud gonzo
4/22/2007, 11:39 PM

Sorry state of affairs....we're not talking about hypothetical nice guys, we're talking about sicem. I agree it's a sorry state of affairs ;)

tommieharris91
4/23/2007, 12:37 AM
OK, can we please lock this thread? We all know where this is will end up.

Scott D
4/23/2007, 02:31 PM
OK, can we please lock this thread? We all know where this is will end up.

SicEm revealing his desires for Lid on an episode of Jerry Springer?