PDA

View Full Version : Texas A&M Exodus

snp
4/21/2007, 02:04 PM
Dravannti Johnson is the latest A&M "commit" to leave. That's their 5th decommit of the year. They've had more kids decommit then most schools have had kids commit.

"Coach Pope asked me if they wanted them to stop recruiting me. I really didn't want to say don't look at me anymore, but I wanted it to be easier on both of us. I said they could stop."

others that have left:

Britt Mitchell (ou)
Andre Dean (UCLA)
Drav Johnson - Big interest in ou. Might be visiting Texas this weekend.
Leroy Chevalier - offer from ou, allegedly.
Damian Square - Interest rising in ou and others.

Chev and Square are teammates at Yates (Houston) and still might go back to A&M.

Couldn't happen to a worse fanbase. After all their claims that Venerables is using dirty recruiting techniques and how delusional they are, I'm glad. I'm getting really sick of Texas A&M and their ludicrous fanbase. I was banned from Texags after I posted information about Drav wavering. Psychos.

If these kids don't truly want to be Ags, and they don't think that A&M is the THE greatest school in the country, then I feel sorry for there lack of understanding and judgement. Go elsewhere

KingDavid
4/21/2007, 02:50 PM
Not good for the farmers.

Dravannti Johnson is the latest A&M "commit" to leave. That's their 5th decommit of the year. They've had more kids decommit then most schools have had kids commit.

others that have left:

Britt Mitchell (ou)
Andre Dean (UCLA)
Leroy Chevalier - offer from ou, allegedly.
Damian Square - Interest rising in ou and others.

Chev and Square are teammates at Yates (Houston) and still might go back to A&M.

Couldn't happen to a worse fanbase. After all their claims that Venerables is using dirty recruiting techniques and how delusional they are, I'm glad. I'm getting really sick of Texas A&M and their ludicrous fanbase. I was banned from Texags after I posted information about Drav wavering. Psychos.

trwxxa
4/21/2007, 04:10 PM
Kids will be kids. Dean committed and then decided to wanted to be in more of a "west coast"
offense.

Johnson committed and then decided the defensive scheme was not for him.

Where Chevalier goes, Square goes, if offered. I do think this is a package deal, with Chevalier the better prospect. Square seems to be following Chevalier's every move.

A&M is struggling on this whole recruiting thing and has for the last few years. They struggle to fill their needs and find kids that fit the system. Good for the Sooners.

Their four basketball commits are staying which is better for them since they are a basketball school now. ;)

goingoneight
4/23/2007, 01:29 AM
But let's get to what's important... how good are they gonna be in wrastlin'? ;)

tru2ou
4/23/2007, 09:04 AM
They're a basketball school now, no worries. :D

- tru

TheHumanAlphabet
4/23/2007, 10:02 AM
So what's the dealio, people figuring out that Francophony is not so good? Or is the cult appeal losing favor? Or did people think Listeater is an exemplar of all wimmen's at TAMU and are running away?

Big Red Ron
4/23/2007, 10:23 AM
Maybe it's them Yeller Fellers and all the male to male touching? The sheep can't help either.

OSUAggie
4/23/2007, 10:48 AM

UT commit. Not "official" yet.

Herr Scholz
4/23/2007, 04:12 PM
UT commit. Not "official" yet.
It's official. Longhorn.

TheHumanAlphabet
4/23/2007, 04:13 PM
well and good, but what about my post? Is Listeaster scaring them all away?

Rhino
4/23/2007, 04:15 PM
It's official. Longhorn. Man, Venables is so dirty. He lured him away from A&M just so he could become a Longhorn.

I used to like Texags.com. I can't go over there now without rolling my eyes within the first couple threads. Their lunacy knows no bounds.

Harry Beanbag
4/23/2007, 08:28 PM
http://www.utexasclan.com/images/squeeze.gif

Octavian
4/23/2007, 10:23 PM
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/9612/texasamdvdns1.gif (http://imageshack.us)

insuranceman_22
4/23/2007, 10:27 PM
Nice....

goingoneight
4/23/2007, 11:48 PM
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/9612/texasamdvdns1.gif (http://imageshack.us)
Bonus features include:

1. Dinosaur option offense.
2. 12th Man formation Defense
3. Up Close videos of Mack Brown's face after the aTm win in 2006, woot!
4. Coach Franchione cries like a little kid on National TV after UT win...
5. Did we mention the win over UT?
6. Did you see Cart McCoy get hit?
7. 80,000+ per game
8. The Moral Victory against OU
9. All fourteen hours leading up to the victory against the sips, did we mention we beat the sips this year??? TEAM ON THE RISE!!!
10. Pre and Post game commentary from Mack Brown, fromt eh game he lost TO US!!!

Sounds about like OUr aggies, right?

Herr Scholz
4/24/2007, 01:38 PM
I used to like Texags.com. I can't go over there now without rolling my eyes within the first couple threads. Their lunacy knows no bounds.
True words. Insitutionalized delusion.

snp
4/24/2007, 07:07 PM
oklahoma State joins the decommit party with their top guy leaving - Tony Gillepsie.

BOOMERBRADLEY
4/24/2007, 08:27 PM
Woops!

OSUAggie
4/24/2007, 10:05 PM
oklahoma State joins the decommit party with their top guy leaving - Tony Gillepsie.

Yah, I think a lot of people saw that one coming.

I'm glad he decided to "de-commit" now instead of way down the line, as he always seemed like a long haul kinda guy anyway.

CobraKai
5/9/2007, 02:33 PM
Where is Gillespie going?

LoyalFan
5/9/2007, 02:46 PM
Where is Gillespie going?

He signed on to coach BBall at Kaintukee...No, wait, that was GillIspie. So sorry. Does that count as a defecation too? (See: Heh!)

LoyalFan
C/O Home For The Hopelessly Bewildered

PLaw
5/11/2007, 06:52 PM

I was banned from Texags after I posted information about Drav wavering. Psychos.

Go Big Red

PLAW

insuranceman_22
5/11/2007, 11:47 PM
Gillespie is still up in the air I think! Rhino? SuperNinja? You seem to have most of the answers (yes I stand in awe), any idea on him?

melbitoast
5/12/2007, 09:45 AM
Gillespie is still up in the air I think! Rhino? SuperNinja? You seem to have most of the answers (yes I stand in awe), any idea on him?

My thoughts exactly. B/t he and McGee, are the coaches leaning one way or another? Or do they have someone else in mind?

snp
5/19/2007, 01:19 PM
No clue but not here hopefully.

Octavian
5/21/2007, 01:21 AM
any word on Aggy de-commit Kendall Wright (http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=55701)?

there's a Texags thread saying he's wanting an offer from Stoops.

I'd link it but they'll probably pull it anyway...

snp
5/21/2007, 03:49 AM
He's lower on the list of desirable slot WRs after Hales, Adams, and Jarious Wright.