PDA

View Full Version : 2006-2007 ****** Series Standings

OSUFAN11
4/19/2007, 09:32 PM
This is for all of you OU fans who dont just care about football and are interested in your atheltics program in a whole. Here are the current standings of this years Bed lam Series.

Soccer @ Norman 2-1 OSU OSU 1 OU 0
W Cross Country OSU 4th, OU 8th OSU 1.5 OU 0
M Cross Country OSU 4th, OU 8th OSU 2 OU 0
Football @ Stillwater 27-21 OU OSU 2 OU 2
Wrestling @ Norman 17-15 OSU OSU 3 OU 2
W Basketball @ Stillwater 76-60 OU OSU 3 OU 3
M Basketball @ Stillwater 66-61 OSU OSU 4 OU 3
W Basketball @ Norman 78-63 OU OSU 4 OU 4
M Basketball @ Norman 67-60 OU OSU 4 OU 5
Wrestling @ Stillwater 29-6 OSU OSU 5 OU 5
Softball @ Norman 8-0 OU OSU 5 OU 6
W Tennis 4-3 OSU OSU 6 OU 6
W Golf OSU 2nd, OU 5th OSU 6.5 OU 6
M Tennis* 4-3 OSU OSU 7.5 OU 6

*Not sure which tennis match they are using for the bed lam Series. OSU won 4-3 on Jan. 20th but they play again April 24th(Tuesday).

As of right now, OSU leads the series 6.5-6 or 7.5-6(depending on which tennis match they use) OU will most likely win the other softball game so it is pretty much up to who wins baseball and Mens and Womens Track and Field.

Football gets 2 points
Men's Basketball gets 1 point per game
Women's Basketball gets 1 point per game
*Baseball points are explained below
Softball gets 1 point per game
Wrestling gets 1 point per match
Women's Soccer gets 1 point
Men's Tennis gets 1 point
Women's Tennis gets 1 point
@Men's Golf points are explained below
@Women's Golf points are explained below
$Men's Track (Outdoor/Indoor) points are explained below
$Women's Track (Outdoor/Indoor) points are explained below
@Men's Cross Country points are explained below
@Women's Cross Country points are explained below

* Winner of three (3) game Baseball series (even in a 3-0 sweep) receives no more than two (2) points. In the event the losing team in the series wins a game, that team will receive one (1) point.
$ The combined scores in the Big 12 Outdoor and Indoor Track Championships will be compared to award the one-half (1/2) point.
@ The one-half (1/2) point will be awarded to the team that finishes highest in the Big 12 Championship.

TIE-BREAKER

All sports will be placed in a random drawing. The drawing will occur until a sport is drawn that a school won all of the possible points in that particular athletics year.

snp
4/22/2007, 06:26 PM
Nope, don't care about this dumb award.

OSUFAN11
4/23/2007, 04:05 AM
That figures! We all know that there are not too many OU fans that care about anything other than football. I cant say much though because if football and womens athletics were the only thing OSU had going for them, I would probably only pay attention to football too.

Collier11
4/23/2007, 11:44 AM
Yea, too bad osu doesnt even have football going for them!

GrapevineSooner
4/23/2007, 12:08 PM
I'm having a TV dinner for lunch.

OSUFAN11
4/23/2007, 12:26 PM
Yea, too bad osu doesnt even have football going for them!

Too bad OSU does have a good athletic department though but heck at least you guys have your football, womens atheltics, and gymnastics! I bet OU fans are proud of their Men's basketball even though they didnt make a post season tournament and I am sure you are proud of your baseball team that is currently 8th in the Big 12.

Collier11
4/23/2007, 12:31 PM
OU is 5th in baseball jagoff, and your ath dept doesnt have sh*t on ours. Unless you want to count golf and wrestling then yes, you are better than us. BBall we had a down year but are typically the same level as you guys, baseball you have more tradition but atleast we won a ws title unlike your overhpyed teams of the 80's and 90's, and football isnt even close

OSUFAN11
4/23/2007, 12:45 PM
OU is 5th in baseball jagoff, and your ath dept doesnt have sh*t on ours. Unless you want to count golf and wrestling then yes, you are better than us. BBall we had a down year but are typically the same level as you guys, baseball you have more tradition but atleast we won a ws title unlike your overhpyed teams of the 80's and 90's, and football isnt even close

Sorry, I was just going by the order that the DO had you guys. I didnt notice that they were placing everybody by thier overall record. Ok, so you guys are in 5th place with a losing record in the Big 12! WOW! That is something to be proud of! I am glad to see that you admitted that we have a better athletic department than you guys. You can say some sports arent worth counting but just because you may not like it, doesnt mean that it does not count. Oh and we have a national championship in baseball. It was in 1959. Here is a link http://www.okstate.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=200&KEY=&SPID=154&SPSID=1660. It will also show you a lot more that OSU has achieved in baseball.

Collier11
4/23/2007, 01:07 PM
we have two ws titles

Collier11
4/23/2007, 01:08 PM
And if you took me saying that you guys had a better athletic dept. from what I wrote then you are dumber than I thought! You guys arent even in the same league as us, FACE IT!

Collier11
4/23/2007, 01:10 PM
Sorry, I was just going by the order that the DO had you guys. I didnt notice that they were placing everybody by thier overall record. Ok, so you guys are in 5th place with a losing record in the Big 12! WOW! That is something to be proud of!

Considering how many freshman we have playing and how many very talented players including almost our entire pitching staff that we lost last year, I am very proud of where we are. By the way, was that OU or osu that came within 1 game of the college ws last year, I cant quite remember because our Big12 football title is clouding my memory!!!

OSUFAN11
4/23/2007, 01:27 PM
Considering how many freshman we have playing and how many very talented players including almost our entire pitching staff that we lost last year, I am very proud of where we are. By the way, was that OU or osu that came within 1 game of the college ws last year, I cant quite remember because our Big12 football title is clouding my memory!!!

I dont know either because our series sweep of you guys last year is still clouding my memory

OSUFAN11
4/23/2007, 01:30 PM
And if you took me saying that you guys had a better athletic dept. from what I wrote then you are dumber than I thought! You guys arent even in the same league as us, FACE IT!

Hey the proof is there for you. It is obvious that we are better in overall athletics. You are better than us in a HUGE sport(football) but other than that, OSU is in the same league as you and then some! Like I said before, if you didnt have your womens athletics to rely on then OU's athletic dept. would be much worse.

Collier11
4/23/2007, 01:50 PM
jackazz...thats all I can say

Collier11
4/23/2007, 01:54 PM
http://www.cstv.com/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_chools/nacda/sports/directorscup/auto_pdf/d1april4stand

Looks like we are #33 on this and you guys are #45 and that is with us having a down year. If we didnt lose three big time recruits because of KS leaving, we would have been much better than you guys in bball and our rating would be much higher. Even with that, we are still higher

Scott D
4/23/2007, 02:25 PM
That figures! We all know that there are not too many OU fans that care about anything other than football. I cant say much though because if football and womens athletics were the only thing OSU had going for them, I would probably only pay attention to football too.

no I think you'd find the concept of a "cup challenge" series between most State Universities, and their usually Agriciultural Counterparts is viewed with disdain by the State Universities.

They have one here for Michigan and Michigan State....and no Michigan fan/alum cares, and very few Michigan State ones do as well. About the only ones who seem to care are generally the athletes in individual sports.

OSUFAN11
4/23/2007, 03:56 PM
http://www.cstv.com/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_chools/nacda/sports/directorscup/auto_pdf/d1april4stand

Looks like we are #33 on this and you guys are #45 and that is with us having a down year. If we didnt lose three big time recruits because of KS leaving, we would have been much better than you guys in bball and our rating would be much higher. Even with that, we are still higher

yeah and Stanford is #1 if you follow that! Go ahead and follow that if it makes you feel better but the proof is in the first post of this thread. The only thing that you guys have going for you is football, and womens athletics. You should be proud.

Collier11
4/23/2007, 04:11 PM
Keep on keepin on troll! You are an idiot and you have proven that over and over! We deal with facts around here

OSUFAN11
4/23/2007, 04:19 PM
Keep on keepin on troll! You are an idiot and you have proven that over and over! We deal with facts around here

Call me an idiot all you want but I find it funny that you say you deal with the facts and yet you still try to argue that OU has a better athletic program than OSU. Come on now! OSU is leading OU and you guys even got 2 points for beating us in football.:pop:

Collier11
4/23/2007, 04:32 PM
Head to head matchups dont mean jack squat, if they did then you could say that in 2001 you guys had a better football team than us but we all know that isnt true! In a rivalry the lesser team wins at times. This is a rediculous argument and even being an ag, I would hope that you would be smart enough to understand this.

snp
4/23/2007, 04:33 PM

Figures you can't read, since I said I don't care about the award.

OSUFAN11
4/23/2007, 04:38 PM
Head to head matchups dont mean jack squat, if they did then you could say that in 2001 you guys had a better football team than us but we all know that isnt true! In a rivalry the lesser team wins at times. This is a rediculous argument and even being an ag, I would hope that you would be smart enough to understand this.

Ok, lets look at it this way. OSU is better than you in Mens and Womens Cross Country, Wrestling, Womens soccer, Mens and Womens Tennis, Mens and Womens Golf, and with your reasoning we are better in basketball too because we went further than you did this year! Baseball has yet to be played but I am pretty sure we are better than you in that also. Not sure about mens and womens Track and field! OU does have us in Football, Womens basketball, and softball!

Scott D
4/23/2007, 06:01 PM
Ok, lets look at it this way. OSU is better than you in Mens and Womens Cross Country, Wrestling, Womens soccer, Mens and Womens Tennis, Mens and Womens Golf, and with your reasoning we are better in basketball too because we went further than you did this year! Baseball has yet to be played but I am pretty sure we are better than you in that also. Not sure about mens and womens Track and field! OU does have us in Football, Womens basketball, and softball!

Ok, lets look at it this way. I would have deleted this thread for being spam had I been a mod. Thanks for playing.

OSUFAN11
4/23/2007, 08:18 PM
Ok, lets look at it this way. I would have deleted this thread for being spam had I been a mod. Thanks for playing.

This is general sports information. Just because you dont like what it says doesnt mean that it is spam.

Scott D
4/23/2007, 09:25 PM
This is general sports information. Just because you dont like what it says doesnt mean that it is spam.

nah, it's more like general smack crap. information means people seek it. nobody here but you seeks it, therefore it's spam.

colleyvillesooner
4/23/2007, 10:46 PM
Nobody gives a **** about ******.

Collier11
4/24/2007, 02:33 AM
yeah and Stanford is #1 if you follow that! Go ahead and follow that if it makes you feel better but the proof is in the first post of this thread. The only thing that you guys have going for you is football, and womens athletics. You should be proud.

Those rankings weigh every sport which you are basing your argument off of. Decide which argument you want to have then stick with it. Isnt it funny how the school that is the point of the argument changes everything, just like since its stanford you think it isnt a valid ranking to go off of, just like youre an ag so your pov basically carries no weight. Funny how that works huh!!

OSUFAN11
4/24/2007, 02:37 AM
Those rankings weigh every sport which you are basing your argument off of. Decide which argument you want to have then stick with it. Isnt it funny how the school that is the point of the argument changes everything, just like since its stanford you think it isnt a valid ranking to go off of, just like youre an ag so your pov basically carries no weight. Funny how that works huh!!

Well, OU and OSU both have sports that the other one does not have. That is why it doesnt mean much to me!

OSUFAN11
4/24/2007, 02:38 AM
nah, it's more like general smack crap. information means people seek it. nobody here but you seeks it, therefore it's spam.

It is only "smack crap" because you dont like what it is saying!

Scott D
4/24/2007, 01:56 PM
It is only "smack crap" because you dont like what it is saying!

oh, it was actually saying something other than "blah blah blah blah blah fake competition that doesn't matter blah blah blah".

Go to a Michigan board and a Michigan State board and find out how much they care about the Governor's Cup or whatever the hell they call their version of this stupid thing you seem so interested in. I bet you'll find their interest on par with the interest of anyone on a non OSU board.

OSUFAN11
4/24/2007, 01:59 PM
oh, it was actually saying something other than "blah blah blah blah blah fake competition that doesn't matter blah blah blah".

Go to a Michigan board and a Michigan State board and find out how much they care about the Governor's Cup or whatever the hell they call their version of this stupid thing you seem so interested in. I bet you'll find their interest on par with the interest of anyone on a non OSU board.

What does Michigan and Michigan State have to do with this? I dont know why you are so amazed by them but maybe you should hang out over there! If you dont like this thread then dont read what is on it! Simple as that! There should be more updates later today with M golf and Softball(weather pending)

GrapevineSooner
4/24/2007, 02:50 PM
Do you want a cookie, Aggy?

OSUFAN11
4/24/2007, 03:03 PM
Do you want a cookie, Aggy?

Chocolate Chip please! ;)

Ardmore_Sooner
4/24/2007, 03:35 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/gay8.jpg

OSUFAN11
4/24/2007, 04:02 PM
OSU is now Big 12 champs in Golf. That gives OSU an 8-6 lead.

John Kochtoston
4/24/2007, 05:24 PM
Blah, blah, blah...wins in goatroaping and Chinese Checkers...blah,blah,blah...Greatest athletic department in the world...blah,blah,blah...proud as punch over our Bourbon Bowl win and our invitation to (and short stay in) the NIT...blah,blah,blah

If you clowns really care that much about this thing, then you might try winning it every once in a while. In the "challenge's" seven years of existence, Silo State has only won this "Challenge" twice.

Ardmore_Sooner
4/24/2007, 06:54 PM
If you clowns really care that much about this thing, then you might try winning it every once in a while. In the "challenge's" seven years of existence, Silo State has only won this "Challenge" twice.

And were only 8,000 short of winning the spring game attendance challenge :rolleyes:

OSUFAN11
4/24/2007, 07:58 PM
Wow John, I like how you put my name in somebody elses post and then quote it as if I said it. GENIUS!! Anyway, even with another softball win OU will still be down so it is up to your baseball team to win it for you! Lets see what happens!

Scott D
4/24/2007, 08:23 PM
Wow John, I like how you put my name in somebody elses post and then quote it as if I said it. GENIUS!! Anyway, even with another softball win OU will still be down so it is up to your basball team to win it for you! Lets see what happens!

and even with your precious "****** bowl" you'll still be Boone Pickens State University.

John Kochtoston
4/24/2007, 08:28 PM
Wow John, I like how you put my name in somebody elses post and then quote it as if I said it. GENIUS!! Anyway, even with another softball win OU will still be down so it is up to your basball team to win it for you! Lets see what happens!

I took creative license with your post to make a point. I'd explain "satire" to you, but you'd need a OSU PhD or a fifth-grader to explain it to you.

OSUFAN11
4/24/2007, 09:03 PM
I took creative license with your post to make a point. I'd explain "satire" to you, but you'd need a OSU PhD or a fifth-grader to explain it to you.

John, I am going to be a grown up and walk away from your lame attempts to make fun of me. Lets try to stay on the subject here. :pop:

John Kochtoston
4/24/2007, 09:04 PM
John, I am going to be a grown up and walk away from your lame attempts to make fun of me. Lets try to stay on the subject here. :pop:

Fine. OSU Sucks.

Ardmore_Sooner
4/24/2007, 09:10 PM
Fine. OSU Sucks.

I agree. Happy we are back on topic!?

OSUFAN11
4/24/2007, 09:10 PM
Fine. OSU Sucks.

Well John, that is your opinion. Lets just take a look at something!

OSU's bedl@m wins this year
Mens Cross Country
Womens Cross Country
Soccer
Mens Tennis
Womens Tennis
Mens Golf
Womens Golf
Wrestling
Basketball(split)

OU's bedl@m wins this year
Football
Womens Basketball
Softball
Basketball(split)

With that said, if OSU sucks then OU must be suck this year too.

John Kochtoston
4/24/2007, 09:12 PM
Hey the proof is there for you. It is obvious that we are better in overall athletics. You are better than us in a HUGE sport(football) but other than that, OSU is in the same league as you and then some! Like I said before, if you didnt have your womens athletics to rely on then OU's athletic dept. would be much worse.

Your point, from what I've been able to gather, is that OSU's athletic department is superior to OU's. My point is that OSU can't even win this ****** "Challenge" with any regularity (2 wins in 7 tries). You were the one who brought up the "overall athletics" smack.

OSUFAN11
4/24/2007, 09:14 PM
Your point, from what I've been able to gather, is that OSU's athletic department is superior to OU's. My point is that OSU can't even win this ****** "Challenge" with any regularity (2 wins in 7 tries). You were the one who brought up the "overall athletics" smack.

I was talking about this year. I never said we were always better! I also said that you guys were better than us in a major sport and then I went on to say that we were in the same league as you and then some. You decided to bring up the past. Not me! :)

John Kochtoston
4/24/2007, 09:19 PM
So, you're claimning an award that hasn't been handed out yet? I'm glad that's how it's done now. I'll go call the engravers in Toronto. Boys, be sure you spell Henrik correctly.

It's really tought to talk smack when you're rarely better that someone else at something. Besides, OSU doesn't care any more about cross country than OU does. OSU is a football school. They just suck at it.

OSUFAN11
4/24/2007, 09:22 PM
So, you're claimning an award that hasn't been handed out yet? I'm glad that's how it's done now. I'll go call the engravers in Toronto. Boys, be sure you spell Henrik correctly.

It's really tought to talk smack when you're rarely better that someone else at something. Besides, OSU doesn't care any more about cross country than OU does. OSU is a football school. They just suck at it.

I never claimed it either! I just posted the standings as they stood. As of right now, it looks like OSU may win the award because I dont see OU taking the series from OSU in baseball but I could be wrong!

John Kochtoston
4/24/2007, 09:24 PM
I never claimed it either! I just posted the standings as they stood. As of right now, it looks like OSU may win the award because I dont see OU taking the series from OSU in baseball but I could be wrong!
So, if Silo State wins the award, they will be 3-up and 5-down. Nice dominance.

OSUFAN11
4/24/2007, 09:29 PM
So, if Silo State wins the award, they will be 3-up and 5-down. Nice dominance.

Wow, you are trying to pick it apart as much as you can! LOL! I am just talking about what is going on now. I never mentioned the past but it is obvious that OU has won more than OSU has! Want a cookie?

John Kochtoston
4/24/2007, 09:32 PM
Sorry, I was just going by the order that the DO had you guys. I didnt notice that they were placing everybody by thier overall record. Ok, so you guys are in 5th place with a losing record in the Big 12! WOW! That is something to be proud of! I am glad to see that you admitted that we have a better athletic department than you guys. You can say some sports arent worth counting but just because you may not like it, doesnt mean that it does not count. Oh and we have a national championship in baseball. It was in 1959. Here is a link http://www.okstate.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=200&KEY=&SPID=154&SPSID=1660. It will also show you a lot more that OSU has achieved in baseball.

Uh-huh.:rolleyes:

OSUFAN11
4/24/2007, 09:37 PM
Uh-huh.:rolleyes:

I was correcting somebody that was pretty much saying that OSU didnt have a national championship in baseball. Thanks for playing!:rolleyes: Is there anything else you would like to pick apart? Lets at least try to stay on the subject.

John Kochtoston
4/24/2007, 09:42 PM
I dont know either because our series sweep of you guys last year is still clouding my memory

Yes, let's.

OSUFAN11
4/24/2007, 09:44 PM
Yes, let's.

This thread got off topic a while ago and I have been trying to keep it on topic for a while now. For some reason you just keep on trying to get it off track! I wonder why??????;)

John Kochtoston
4/24/2007, 09:57 PM
I am glad to see that you admitted that we have a better athletic department than you guys. You can say some sports arent worth counting but just because you may not like it, doesnt mean that it does not count.

The point, for lack of a better word, made in the OP, was that OSU has a lead in the ****** Challenge this season. Fine. The damn thing is taking up space we could be using for Big XII football trophies.

The point you've tried to extrapolate, as shown above, is that the OSU athletic department is superior to OU's. That is the point you're trying to make, since you wrongly claimed someone else's statement as an admission of such. My answer to that is that, not only is OSU's athletic department not superior to OU's, it's not even close.Why? Beacuse OSU is a football school. Their athletic department is geared, first and foremost, towards success at football. However, OSU sucks at football. They suck hard.
OU is also a football school. OU kick *** and takes names in football. OU's success in football far outweighs finishing fourth at the Big XII cross-country meet.

OSUFAN11
4/24/2007, 10:13 PM
The point, for lack of a better word, made in the OP, was that OSU has a lead in the ****** Challenge this season. Fine. The damn thing is taking up space we could be using for Big XII football trophies.

The point you've tried to extrapolate, as shown above, is that the OSU athletic department is superior to OU's. That is the point you're trying to make, since you wrongly claimed someone else's statement as an admission of such. My answer to that is that, not only is OSU's athletic department not superior to OU's, it's not even close.Why? Beacuse OSU is a football school. Their athletic department is geared, first and foremost, towards success at football. However, OSU sucks at football. They suck hard.
OU is also a football school. OU kick *** and takes names in football. OU's success in football far outweighs finishing fourth at the Big XII cross-country meet.

I am just glad to see that you decided to stay on topic.:pop: Now, when I say athletics, I mean all sports! With that said, OSU did better than OU when they played eachother in a majority of the sports.

Ardmore_Sooner
4/24/2007, 10:13 PM
Hey OSUFAG11, you seem to reply to posts you like and ignore the ones you don't. Go back over to the baseball board and get the nads to respond to my posts instead of negging me! ;)

OSUFAN11
4/24/2007, 10:14 PM
Hey OSUFAG11, you seem to reply to posts you like and ignore the ones you don't. Go back over to the baseball board and get the nads to respond to my posts instead of negging me! ;)

Right away!

Ardmore_Sooner
4/24/2007, 10:15 PM

I've never seen this "trophy" before. I know the golden hat is in the Switzer Center, but I've never seen the "bell."

OSUFAN11
4/24/2007, 10:24 PM
I've never seen this "trophy" before. I know the golden hat is in the Switzer Center, but I've never seen the "bell."

I didnt know there was a trophy either but there could be I guess!?

Ardmore_Sooner
4/24/2007, 10:35 PM
They always give it out after the football games, womens basketball games.... I guess just whoever won that sporting event unless there is a split.

John Kochtoston
4/24/2007, 10:48 PM

It exists, but it's easy to lose sight of it when it's mixed in with all of our other trophies.

Collier11
4/24/2007, 10:54 PM
I was talking about this year. I never said we were always better! I also said that you guys were better than us in a major sport and then I went on to say that we were in the same league as you and then some. You decided to bring up the past. Not me! :)

Bull Sh*t you little hipocritical, flip-flopping ag! Ive tried to go along with you, banter a little, but you are being so hipocritical it isnt even funny. One post you say that you are better cus of the ****** bell or whatever the f*ck it is, then when we point out that we have won it 5 out of 7 years that it has existed you say you only meant this year, then you point out that you are likely going to win it this year and say your athletic dept. as a whole is superior to OU's but when we bring up the history of how much more superior Ou is to osu, you say quit bringing up the past. Give me a frickin break, it is one thing to defend your school which is fine by me even if I couldnt give two sh*ts about osu, but it is completely diff to enter into a discussion on whose ath dept is superior and then continually change your argument based on what facts are presented to you.

OSUFAN11
4/24/2007, 10:58 PM
Bull Sh*t you little hipocritical, flip-flopping ag! Ive tried to go along with you, banter a little, but you are being so hipocritical it isnt even funny. One post you say that you are better cus of the ****** bell or whatever the f*ck it is, then when we point out that we have won it 5 out of 7 years that it has existed you say you only meant this year, then you point out that you are likely going to win it this year and say your athletic dept. as a whole is superior to OU's but when we bring up the history of how much more superior Ou is to osu, you say quit bringing up the past. Give me a frickin break, it is one thing to defend your school which is fine by me even if I couldnt give two sh*ts about osu, but it is completely diff to enter into a discussion on whose ath dept is superior and then continually change your argument based on what facts are presented to you.

I never used the words superior and when I talked about the ****** Series Standings I was talking about this year. I did say that it looks like OSU will win this year and that would make OSU's athletics better than OU's THIS YEAR! You just read too far into it and started assuming things.

bri
4/24/2007, 10:59 PM
Here's the thing, aggy. Our program is built to compete for national titles; your program is built to try and beat us. Forcing the formation of this stupid "trophy" is just the manifestation of your singular obsession: Trying to beat 'dem damn gooners'. We hardly notice the existance of this paperweight while you guys wet your sheets at night dreaming of claiming it for yourselves...and we've won it five out of seven times.

God, it must suck to be you, aggy.

OSUFAN11
4/24/2007, 11:04 PM
Here's the thing, aggy. Our program is built to compete for national titles; your program is built to try and beat us. Forcing the formation of this stupid "trophy" is just the manifestation of your singular obsession: Trying to beat 'dem damn gooners'. We hardly notice the existance of this paperweight while you guys wet your sheets at night dreaming of claiming it for yourselves...and we've won it five out of seven times.

God, it must suck to be you, aggy.

Why would it suck to be me? Win or lose, I am still an OSU fan and my life gets no worse either way! I am a huge baseball fan and probably an even bigger college football fan. OSU has not done a whole lot to impress me in football but my life keeps getting better because I have a life outside of all this.

Collier11
4/24/2007, 11:08 PM
Dont defend your program with idiotic rants and then when someone brings up a valid point, you try to make it like you dont live and die by sports. If sports werent important to you then you wouldnt be on here defending the so-called success of your school

OSUFAN11
4/24/2007, 11:12 PM
Dont defend your program with idiotic rants and then when someone brings up a valid point, you try to make it like you dont live and die by sports. If sports werent important to you then you wouldnt be on here defending the so-called success of your school

Sports are important to me and I like to talk about them but my I dont live and die by sports. I have a lot more going on in my life.

Ardmore_Sooner
4/24/2007, 11:15 PM
Sports are important to me and I like to talk about them but my I dont live and die by sports. I have a lot more going on in my life.

This sounds like an episode of Dr. Phil.

Ghey

OSUFAN11
4/24/2007, 11:17 PM
This sounds like an episode of Dr. Phil.

Ghey

That was probably the funniest thing posted on this entire thread. :D

bri
4/24/2007, 11:22 PM
Why would it suck to be me? Win or lose, I am still an OSU fan and my life gets no worse either way! I am a huge baseball fan and probably an even bigger college football fan. OSU has not done a whole lot to impress me in football but my life keeps getting better because I have a life outside of all this.

Well, why don't you go spend some time with your so-called life so we can read our message board without having to grind our molars to a powder while wading through your useless posts, f*cktard?

OSUFAN11
4/25/2007, 02:06 AM
Well, why don't you go spend some time with your so-called life so we can read our message board without having to grind our molars to a powder while wading through your useless posts, f*cktard?

You could just look past these posts!;)

Scott D
4/25/2007, 04:57 AM
or you could just you know....go away.

OUMonster
4/25/2007, 03:11 PM
Boomer!

Collier11
4/25/2007, 10:49 PM
SO apparently Ou claimed the ****** bell today? If this is true, then this idiot for osu looks like am even bigger ***...if thats possible

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 07:42 AM
SO apparently Ou claimed the ****** bell today? If this is true, then this idiot for osu looks like am even bigger ***...if thats possible

I dont know if they give out a trophy for what I am talking about. They do give out a Bedl@m Bell to winners of an individual sport, (i.e. OU's football took home the Bedl@m Bell because they beat us last year.) What I am talking about is not even finished yet. They still have to play baseball, Mens Track and Field, and Womens Track and Field. After those are done, then the Bedl@m Series Challenge or whatever you want to call it is over. Thanks for calling me an idiot though. Funny how I get called an idiot when you dont even know what we have been talking about the whole time on this thread. I still dont think your an idiot though. Just confused! ;)

Here is a link from soonersports.com. You guys have it updated and the last time I checked we didnt. http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&ATCLID=77531&KEY=&DB_OEM_ID=300&DB_LANG=&IN_SUBSCRIBER_CONTENT=

OU softball defeated OSU 2-1. The series stands at OSU 8 OU 7. That was not updated on the site yet. It is pretty much up to your baseball team now! If you dont win the series then it is over and OSU will win this year.

Ardmore_Sooner
4/26/2007, 11:20 AM
I dont know if they give out a trophy for what I am talking about. They do give out a Bedl@m Bell to winners of an individual sport, (i.e. OU's football took home the Bedl@m Bell because they beat us last year.) What I am talking about is not even finished yet. They still have to play baseball, Mens Track and Field, and Womens Track and Field. After those are done, then the Bedl@m Series Challenge or whatever you want to call it is over. Thanks for calling me an idiot though. Funny how I get called an idiot when you dont even know what we have been talking about the whole time on this thread. I still dont think your an idiot though. Just confused! ;)

Here is a link from soonersports.com. You guys have it updated and the last time I checked we didnt. http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&ATCLID=77531&KEY=&DB_OEM_ID=300&DB_LANG=&IN_SUBSCRIBER_CONTENT=

OU softball defeated OSU 2-1. The series stands at OSU 8 OU 7. That was not updated on the site yet. It is pretty much up to your baseball team now! If you dont win the series then it is over and OSU will win this year.

And still, nobody cares!

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 01:54 PM
And still, nobody cares!

You must care because you keep checking this thread.

Ardmore_Sooner
4/26/2007, 02:34 PM
I don't care for crap, but I still check my stool to make sure I'm not sick

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 03:17 PM
I don't care for crap, but I still check my stool to make sure I'm not sick

I have never heard that one. That was a good one!:P

Jello Biafra
4/26/2007, 05:45 PM
I have never heard that one. That was a good one!:P

so hows that goat roaping team of yours doing? i heard they were tough this year. the injury bug has had them down for the last couple of years afgter the national championship year. tough luck. you'll get em this year.

now get off our board you erection flicking, pringles salt and vinegar eating, bhedlam trophy stroking, fugging retread.....

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 05:51 PM
so hows that goat roaping team of yours doing? i heard they were tough this year. the injury bug has had them down for the last couple of years afgter the national championship year. tough luck. you'll get em this year.

now get off our board you erection flicking, pringles salt and vinegar eating, bhedlam trophy stroking, fugging retread.....

Come on now "Jello"! Lets get back to the subject!

Jello Biafra
4/26/2007, 05:55 PM
Come on now "Jello"! Lets get back to the subject!

whats that? the bell? i couldn't give a phuck less....

as long as we beat you in football, intelligence, personal hygeine and moral fiber, take the bell and stick in each and every one of your 5,321 fans asses......

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 06:01 PM
whats that? the bell? i couldn't give a phuck less....

as long as we beat you in football, intelligence, personal hygeine and moral fiber, take the bell and stick in each and every one of your 5,321 fans asses......

Well you did get us in football but you have no way of telling if you beat us in intelligence, personal hygeine, and moral fiber. Now that we have that taken care of lets get back to subject.:pop:

As of right now OSU leads OU 8-7. You guys can still pull it out with at least a series win over us in baseball. Good Luck!

Collier11
4/26/2007, 06:34 PM
Osu sucks, your an idiot!!! Face it! Im sure that education will buy you a real nice trailer in a real nice trailer park

Jello Biafra
4/26/2007, 06:42 PM
Now that we have that taken care of lets get back to subject.:pop:

it appears that your sentence structure has taken care of the intelligence argument. thanks for making my job easy.....

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 07:05 PM
Who does OU have this weekend in baseball? OSU has Texas and I sure hope we can win that series. We will have to sweep them to take 1st place. Winning that series would give us a lot of momentum going into Bedl@m.

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 07:08 PM
Osu sucks, your an idiot!!! Face it! Im sure that education will buy you a real nice trailer in a real nice trailer park

Say what you want! We all know that the only thing OU has going for them is football, softball, and womens basketball. THAT IS ALL!

Hey Collier, I think I found a real nice trailer right next to yours! :)

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 07:13 PM
it appears that your sentence structure has taken care of the intelligence argument. thanks for making my job easy.....

uh oh! He threw out some intelligence smack! Watch out!

Collier11
4/26/2007, 08:05 PM
Say what you want! We all know that the only thing OU has going for them is football, softball, and womens basketball. THAT IS ALL!

Hey Collier, I think I found a real nice trailer right next to yours! :)

This post shows how idiotic you are, I dont know what your definition of "has going for them" is but we have a baseball team that was one game from the ws last year, a bball team that made it to postseason play for a record number of years consecutive, a wrestling team that is consistently in the top 5-8 in the nation(though I will admit not as good as osu) and a mens gymnastics team that is the best in the nation. So why dont you try dealing with the facts or would that hurt your argument too much???

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 09:01 PM
This post shows how idiotic you are, I dont know what your definition of "has going for them" is but we have a baseball team that was one game from the ws last year, a bball team that made it to postseason play for a record number of years consecutive, a wrestling team that is consistently in the top 5-8 in the nation(though I will admit not as good as osu) and a mens gymnastics team that is the best in the nation. So why dont you try dealing with the facts or would that hurt your argument too much???

You ruined your post by bringing up mens gymnastics. I never thought I would see the day that an OU fan would have to go so low that they had to mention MENS GYMNASTICS. Besides, we dont even have a gymnastics team....THANK GOD! You dont see me throwing our Equestrian team out there do you? Everytime I say something, you OU fans think I am talking about overall records and then you bring up the past! I dont know about you but I am talking about this year! Lets talk about the present, not the past!

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 09:06 PM
BTW, I agree that OU athletics are usually pretty dang good. Their big time sports like Football, Womens baskeball, and Softball are doing great like usual but the other ones like Basketball, Baseball, Wrestling, Tennis, Golf, ect ect, are not doing as well as OSU THIS YEAR!

Jello Biafra
4/26/2007, 09:38 PM
*crickets chirping*

you hear that? its your thread FINALLY dying a well deserved death.

we beat you in football *yawn* again
we split with you in basketball (arguably the worst basketball team we have feilded in years)
i tagged an osu clad army chick on my OU blanket one time in Germany.....

what else matters?

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 09:41 PM
*crickets chirping*

you hear that? its your thread FINALLY dying a well deserved death.

we beat you in football *yawn* again
we split with you in basketball (arguably the worst basketball team we have feilded in years)
i tagged an osu clad army chick on my OU blanket one time in Germany.....

what else matters?

You are so cool! Is there anything else you want to say?

Jello Biafra
4/26/2007, 09:46 PM
You are so cool! Is there anything else you want to say?

yup

http://beconfused.com/images/2006/02/Baby-pointing-middle-finger.jpg

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 09:52 PM
yup

http://beconfused.com/images/2006/02/Baby-pointing-middle-finger.jpg

You amaze me sometimes. I just think it is funny that I am getting to you!;)

Back to the subject. The Sooner baseball team better get a series win this weekend so they can have some momentum going into Bedl@m!

Jello Biafra
4/26/2007, 09:57 PM
You amaze me sometimes. I just think it is funny that I am getting to you!;)

Back to the subject. The Sooner baseball team better get a series win this weekend so they can have some momentum going into Bedl@m!

funny thing is..... you're not.

i think im getting to you. i also think it's funny that you keep trying to drag posters into the argument to see if you can get someone riled up about that phucking bell. prolly about 55% of ou fans could care less if you beat us in every other damn sport other than football. the sooner you learn this lesson, the better off your blood pressure will be.

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 10:06 PM
funny thing is..... you're not.

i think im getting to you. i also think it's funny that you keep trying to drag posters into the argument to see if you can get someone riled up about that phucking bell. prolly about 55% of ou fans could care less if you beat us in every other damn sport other than football. the sooner you learn this lesson, the better off your blood pressure will be.

I dont have to worry about my blood pressure. I am not OLD! Can we please stay on topic?

Jello Biafra
4/26/2007, 10:17 PM
I dont have to worry about my blood pressure. I am not OLD! Can we please stay on topic?

nope. noone cares, you're on our board, and you are LosuR. N E questions?

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 10:22 PM
nope. noone cares, you're on our board, and you are LosuR. N E questions?
Yes. Who does OU play in baseball this weekend??

Jello Biafra
4/26/2007, 10:31 PM
Yes. Who does OU play in baseball this weekend??

and for the official 100th post in this god forsaken thread and hopefully the last.....

you win, we will play and probably lose to LosuR. we suck, our athletic departments are heading in the wrong direction. the bedlove bell means you guys dominate and we suck. wrastlin is a mans sport womens basketball means nothing (even though the osu womens team has scored more on our basketball team than your football team has scored on OU in 90+ years of competition)

please.....

http://www.almostsmart.com/upload/files/2004/Apr/DearGodPlsMakeItStop.jpg

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 10:36 PM
and for the official 100th post in this god forsaken thread and hopefully the last.....

you win, we will play and probably lose to LosuR. we suck, our athletic departments are heading in the wrong direction. the bedlove bell means you guys dominate and we suck. wrastlin is a mans sport womens basketball means nothing (even though the osu womens team has scored more on our basketball team than your football team has scored on OU in 90+ years of competition)

please.....

http://www.almostsmart.com/upload/files/2004/Apr/DearGodPlsMakeItStop.jpg

You dont have to read this thread.

Jello Biafra
4/26/2007, 10:43 PM
You dont have to read this thread.

yes. i do. you don't understand. i MUST have the last word when it comes to an argument with a bitter rival........j/k

not really.

yes i am.

kinda......

OSUFAN11
4/26/2007, 10:59 PM
yes. i do. you don't understand. i MUST have the last word when it comes to an argument with a bitter rival........j/k

not really.

yes i am.

kinda......

Ha Ha same here.

OSU leads OU 8-7

Boarder
4/27/2007, 12:42 AM
Why would it suck to be me? Win or lose, I am still an OSU fan and my life gets no worse either way!

So, the reason it would suck to be you is that you're an osu fan? So you're saying that sucks? And, you said your life could not get any worse than being an osu fan?

Man, dude, you're being pretty harsh on yourself. I should really warn you about namecalling yourself names. I'm surprised you didn't report your post for being mean to you.

OSUFAN11
4/27/2007, 12:54 AM
So, the reason it would suck to be you is that you're an osu fan? So you're saying that sucks? And, you said your life could not get any worse than being an osu fan?

Man, dude, you're being pretty harsh on yourself. I should really warn you about namecalling yourself names. I'm surprised you didn't report your post for being mean to you.

sarcasm

Boarder
4/27/2007, 12:59 AM
Sarcasm

Collier11
4/27/2007, 01:05 AM

Here is just one of many posts where you say your AD is better than ours, so you dont try to fight my statement that you are hipocritical with "I only said this year"

Collier11
4/27/2007, 01:07 AM

Here is another time when you were being hipocritical because you keep saying quit living in the past because I bring up that we made the super regional last year which is much farther than you fags. So, if this isnt living in the past then I dont know what is

Collier11
4/27/2007, 01:08 AM
Here is another cus you said that OSU was better in overall athletics, so I bring up the sears cup standings which is pretty prestigious and you say it doesnt matter cus look who is 1st. Well they rated stanford 1st based on their entire AD, not just one or two sports. And based on the entire AD, we are higher than you guys easily! Hipocritical statement #3

Collier11
4/27/2007, 01:11 AM
Well John, that is your opinion. Lets just take a look at something!

OSU's bedl@m wins this year
Mens Cross Country
Womens Cross Country
Soccer
Mens Tennis
Womens Tennis
Mens Golf
Womens Golf
Wrestling
Basketball(split)

OU's bedl@m wins this year
Football
Womens Basketball
Softball
Basketball(split)

With that said, if OSU sucks then OU must be suck this year too.

Here is another hipocritical point you are making, you say that me saying that we are one of the best if not the best gymnastics program in the nation is worthless cus its a stupid sport, but you are on here claiming supremecy cus you beat us in cross country(no one cares across the nation), tennis(no one cares across the nation) and one could claim that no one cares about golf either

Collier11
4/27/2007, 01:13 AM
Want a cookie?

this is you just being annoyingly unoriginal because someone already made this wise-crack at you earlier, so you just plagerised which you criticized someone for earlier in this post...

Collier11
4/27/2007, 01:14 AM
Wow John, I like how you put my name in somebody elses post and then quote it as if I said it. GENIUS!!

tard!!

Collier11
4/27/2007, 01:19 AM
I never used the words superior and when I talked about the ****** Series Standings I was talking about this year. I did say that it looks like OSU will win this year and that would make OSU's athletics better than OU's THIS YEAR! You just read too far into it and started assuming things.

and if you do win the ****** cup, how in the hell does that prove you have a superior AD, I didnt know that head to head match-ups were the be all and end all in superiority. Lets see, football was conf champs and bcs bound to 5th place finish for you. your bball made nit to zero for us, so ill give you that. Womens bball we made the sweet 16 to one and done for you, softball it isnt even close, baseball its neck and neck. wrestling was you guys. So in the major sports we were head and shoulders above you except for mens bball and baseball and in those two sports we were virtually the same in bball and baseball is still going on right now

OSUFAN11
4/27/2007, 06:39 AM
Here is just one of many posts where you say your AD is better than ours, so you dont try to fight my statement that you are hipocritical with "I only said this year"

Where did I say anything about overall? Thanks for playing!

OSUFAN11
4/27/2007, 06:40 AM
Here is another time when you were being hipocritical because you keep saying quit living in the past because I bring up that we made the super regional last year which is much farther than you fags. So, if this isnt living in the past then I dont know what is

It may be in the past but that was the most current thing we have to talk about as far as baseball. That was the last time we played eachother!

OSUFAN11
4/27/2007, 07:47 AM
Here is another cus you said that OSU was better in overall athletics, so I bring up the sears cup standings which is pretty prestigious and you say it doesnt matter cus look who is 1st. Well they rated stanford 1st based on their entire AD, not just one or two sports. And based on the entire AD, we are higher than you guys easily! Hipocritical statement #3

Again, you decide to put words in my mouth. I never said overall. My post was about OU VS OSU in sports that they play eachother in . Thanks for playing....again!

OSUFAN11
4/27/2007, 07:49 AM
Here is another hipocritical point you are making, you say that me saying that we are one of the best if not the best gymnastics program in the nation is worthless cus its a stupid sport, but you are on here claiming supremecy cus you beat us in cross country(no one cares across the nation), tennis(no one cares across the nation) and one could claim that no one cares about golf either

Talking about gymnastics is worthless because we dont have a gymnastics team and that strays away from my point. I never brought up Equestrian. Thanks for playing....yet again!

OSUFAN11
4/27/2007, 07:49 AM
this is you just being annoyingly unoriginal because someone already made this wise-crack at you earlier, so you just plagerised which you criticized someone for earlier in this post...

Want a cookie?;)

OSUFAN11
4/27/2007, 07:55 AM
and if you do win the ****** cup, how in the hell does that prove you have a superior AD, I didnt know that head to head match-ups were the be all and end all in superiority. Lets see, football was conf champs and bcs bound to 5th place finish for you. your bball made nit to zero for us, so ill give you that. Womens bball we made the sweet 16 to one and done for you, softball it isnt even close, baseball its neck and neck. wrestling was you guys. So in the major sports we were head and shoulders above you except for mens bball and baseball and in those two sports we were virtually the same in bball and baseball is still going on right now

I have mentioned before (maybe not on this thread....not sure) that you guys have the advantage in major sports. Lets not talk about head to head. Lets look at it your way.

Here is what OU has us in if we look at it your way
Football
Womens Basketball

Here is what OSU has OU in if we look at it your way
Basketball
Mens Cross Country
Womens Cross Country
Wrestling
Mens Golf
Womens Golf

*Baseball, Softball, and some others have not been determined yet! The season is not over for them.

Collier11
4/27/2007, 10:31 AM
YOU ARE SO DUMB!!!

Scott D
4/27/2007, 10:49 AM
interesting way HEH gets around his permaban.

OSUFAN11
4/27/2007, 11:09 AM
YOU ARE SO DUMB!!!

Your opinion!

OU has Kansas this weekend so they should get plenty of momentum going into the bedl@m series. Hopefully OSU can take the series from Texas! I would really like another sweep of the Sooners so we can go ahead and win this Beldl@m thing that "nobody cares about".

Collier11
4/27/2007, 11:30 AM
Your opinion!

as well as many others around here

OSUFAN11
4/27/2007, 11:45 AM
as well as many others around here

Oh no! Dont make me cry!

I wonder if the Sooners can pull out this series this weekend. I would sure hope so!

Collier11
4/27/2007, 11:53 AM
I am seriously starting to wonder if you are a girl? Not that that is a bad thing, but your arguments and comebacks sound a lot like other girls that are on here from time to time

Scott D
4/27/2007, 11:59 AM
and collier would know....being that collier is a girl ;)

OSUFAN11
4/27/2007, 11:59 AM
I am seriously starting to wonder if you are a girl? Not that that is a bad thing, but your arguments and comebacks sound a lot like other girls that are on here from time to time

Good comeback! Calling me a girl is always a good one.....when your 5 years old!

Now lets stay on subject. If you want to talk smack lets take it to smack central! This thread is about the 2006-2007 Bedl@m Series Standings.

Scott D
4/27/2007, 12:02 PM
Good comeback! Calling me a girl is always a good one.....when your 5 years old!

Now lets stay on subject. If you want to talk smack lets take it to smack central! This thread is about the 2006-2007 Bedl@m Series Standings.

no be honest, this thread is about people smack talking you, while you attempt to make some little fake competition sound legitimate.

OSUFAN11
4/27/2007, 12:03 PM
no be honest, this thread is about people smack talking you, while you attempt to make some little fake competition sound legitimate.

You got it! I am glad you have the answers to everything!

Collier11
4/27/2007, 12:04 PM
Im not talking smack, by saying that you are disrespecting girls everywhere! All I said is that the way you talk sounds like a girl

Scott D
4/27/2007, 12:05 PM
took you long enough to realize that.

Collier11
4/27/2007, 12:05 PM
and collier would know....being that collier is a girl ;)

I havent had the surgery yet!!! ;) :D

Ardmore_Sooner
4/27/2007, 12:12 PM
Hey OSUFAG11, you do realize that some people DO have to read this thread... Right? The mods have to keep reading it too make sure things aren't getting out of hand.

OSUFAN11
4/27/2007, 12:20 PM
Hey OSUFAG11, you do realize that some people DO have to read this thread... Right? The mods have to keep reading it too make sure things aren't getting out of hand.
That is why I keep telling you all to get back on the subject. If there is nothing left to say then we should just wait until the rest of it plays out!

Collier11
4/27/2007, 12:22 PM
I personally enjoy watching this guy make an idiot out of himself day after day, day by day!!!

OSUFAN11
4/27/2007, 12:27 PM
I personally enjoy watching this guy make an idiot out of himself day after day, day by day!!!

I feel the same about you too! I especially enjoy the PM's you send me that are filled with stuff that looks like this---->**** blah blah blah ****! You have to love it when a person takes a message board a little too serious! Ha Ha!

Anyway, you guys dont have to get all ticked about this yet! You still have a chance to win it!

MiccoMacey
4/27/2007, 12:29 PM
Don't be fooled guys.

OSUFan11...Collier11...they are one and the same people.

Nex time Collier, don't make it so easy for me to deduce. :D

Collier11
4/27/2007, 12:31 PM
I feel the same about you too! I especially enjoy the PM's you send me that are filled with stuff that looks like this---->**** blah blah blah ****! You have to love it when a person takes a message board a little too serious! Ha Ha!

Anyway, you guys dont have to get all ticked about this yet! You still have a chance to win it!

I havent sent you any pm's, thanks for playing though!!! And im not the one that is getting dogged left and right and I am not the one on a OU board trying to convince people that my **** stain of a school is superior when everyone this side of quebec knows it isnt true even if you do beat us in wrastlin and cross country

OSUFAN11
4/27/2007, 12:31 PM
Don't be fooled guys.

HMM! :pop:

Collier11
4/27/2007, 12:32 PM
Don't be fooled guys.

Dont disrespect my number 11 by comparing it to his:eek:

OSUFAN11
4/27/2007, 12:36 PM
I havent sent you any pm's, thanks for playing though!!! And im not the one that is getting dogged left and right and I am not the one on a OU board trying to convince people that my **** stain of a school is superior when everyone this side of quebec knows it isnt true even if you do beat us in wrastlin and cross country

......and Tennis, Golf, Basketball, Soccer, and probably baseball

Collier11
4/27/2007, 12:39 PM
I wouldnt go so far as to say that you are better in bball, just cus you got beat out of the first rd of the NIT with a very experienced and talented team doesnt make you better. If capel had the talent that OSU had, we wouldnt have had a problem getting to the tourney. See, seans players quit on him more than once just like Eddie quit on sobriety

OSUFAN11
4/27/2007, 12:46 PM
I wouldnt go so far as to say that you are better in bball, just cus you got beat out of the first rd of the NIT with a very experienced and talented team doesnt make you better. If capel had the talent that OSU had, we wouldnt have had a problem getting to the tourney. See, seans players quit on him more than once just like Eddie quit on sobriety

Keep trying to make yourself feel better about not making a post-season tournament. You say, "If capel had the talent that OSU had".....well he doesnt so there is not much you can do about it. I love how I can barely say anything back to you and then you come back and ramble about something new. You take the bait every time!

Back to subject!

Collier11
4/27/2007, 12:48 PM
Im not taking any bait, im being realistic. We lost alot of talent because of KS leaving and if we had that talent or the same talent as you, there is no doubt we would have been in the tourney. IF you give sean the talent that we had to work with, I bet you guys dont win 10 games.

OSUFAN11
4/27/2007, 12:55 PM
Im not taking any bait, im being realistic. We lost alot of talent because of KS leaving and if we had that talent or the same talent as you, there is no doubt we would have been in the tourney. IF you give sean the talent that we had to work with, I bet you guys dont win 10 games.

You took the bait again! I think you just like to have the last word.

Lets get back on subject!:)

Collier11
4/27/2007, 12:56 PM
It is almost sad how dumb you are...almost!!!

OSUFAN11
4/27/2007, 12:59 PM
It is almost sad how dumb you are...almost!!!
Lets get back to the topic!

Collier11's next lame comeback coming in 5...4...3...2...1...............

Collier11
4/27/2007, 01:02 PM
you are ******rocket...that is the topic, everyone here is in agreement. You know the first stage is always denial. Youll get there bud, it just takes time!

OSUFAN11
4/27/2007, 01:07 PM
you are ******rocket...that is the topic, everyone here is in agreement. You know the first stage is always denial. Youll get there bud, it just takes time!

You would know!;)

Back to the topic of the Bedl@m Series Standings!

Collier11
4/27/2007, 01:10 PM
Thanks for finally admitting that I know that you are a ******rocket!!!

Ardmore_Sooner
4/27/2007, 01:14 PM
OSUFAG, do you really care about this Bed-lame series thing?

OSUFAN11
4/27/2007, 01:15 PM
Thanks for finally admitting that I know that you are a ******rocket!!!

Ok Collier! I have to leave my desk now for the rest of the day! From now on I will only respond to this thread if there is a post related to the topic of this thread! I dont know what you are going to do with yourself because for some reason you LOVE to talk to me! Why dont you go find a hobby? Too much time on message boards can mess up your social life! BTW, message boards are not a social life!

OSUFAN11
4/27/2007, 01:17 PM
OSUFAG, do you really care about this Bed-lame series thing?

Yes, I think it is a cool little "series thing"! You guys should be proud that you have one it 5 out of 7 times!

Boarder
4/27/2007, 01:17 PM
Ok, you all know that if this thread was on the South Oval it would have been locked already and you'd all be in trouble for namecalling. I'm letting it go on because I'm such a nice and groovy guy. Just don't escalate it anymore.

And chill with namecalling you poopyheads.

Ardmore_Sooner
4/27/2007, 01:18 PM
Ok, I was just curious if you were playing the troll and getting people riled up, or if you really cared about this stupid "series thing". Have a great Friday! :D (seriously)

OSUFAN11
4/27/2007, 01:21 PM
Ok, I was just curious if you were playing the troll and getting people riled up, or if you really cared about this stupid "series thing". Have a great Friday! :D (seriously)

You too! (seriously);)

Collier11
4/27/2007, 01:26 PM
I am not trying to be offensive with the namecalling, just giving him/her a hard time. I dont mean to be offensive in any way and if I am taking it too far I apologize.

As to you osufan11, I am at work and it is a slow day and even though I think your opinions are crazy, you are giving me something to do to occupy my time so if I must admit that I enjoy talking to you...I wont ;) But I do enjoy the fact that you will banter back some and take up some of my time until I can leave for ST.Louis to watch my beloved Cards!!!

OSUFAN11
4/27/2007, 01:27 PM
I am not trying to be offensive with the namecalling, just giving him/her a hard time. I dont mean to be offensive in any way and if I am taking it too far I apologize.

As to you osufan11, I am at work and it is a slow day and even though I think your opinions are crazy, you are giving me something to do to occupy my time so if I must admit that I enjoy talking to you...I wont ;) But I do enjoy the fact that you will banter back some and take up some of my time until I can leave for ST.Louis to watch my beloved Cards!!!

Hey at least we agree on one thing. The Cardinals kick a**! Now back to not posting anything on here unless it deals with the topic!

Boarder
4/27/2007, 01:28 PM
I didn't figure it had gotten super mean and personal yet, so I let it go on. So no problem.

It kind of had that "soon to be taking a turn for the worst" look, though. :D

Collier11
4/27/2007, 01:48 PM
I didn't figure it had gotten super mean and personal yet, so I let it go on. So no problem.

calling a poke a idiot, sheep humper, jack azz, etc is just facts,;) not being mean :D :D :D :D :D

Scott D
4/27/2007, 03:43 PM
Ok, you all know that if this thread was on the South Oval it would have been locked already and you'd all be in trouble for namecalling. I'm letting it go on because I'm such a nice and groovy guy. Just don't escalate it anymore.

And chill with namecalling you poopyheads.

personally I think you should either lock it or move it to smack central....mr radio personality ;)

Collier11
4/27/2007, 03:47 PM
and send scottd with it while you are at it!!! ;)

Scott D
4/27/2007, 04:09 PM
smack central can't contain that which is me.

Jello Biafra
4/27/2007, 05:49 PM

ok. just got back whatd i miss? :)

OSUFAN11
4/27/2007, 10:40 PM
ok. just got back whatd i miss? :)

You missed Collier11 hitting on me! He kept on trying to get me to talk to him! I dont get it!?!

BACK TO THE SUBJECT!

Jello Biafra
4/27/2007, 11:38 PM
You missed Collier11 hitting on me! He kept on trying to get me to talk to him! I dont get it!?!

BACK TO THE SUBJECT!

yeh. back to the subject.

you fuggin moron....i saw you said earlier today something to the effect that you own us in basketball? how do you figure? we split with you and you lost your only offensive threat earlier in the day....you dominate us how?

OSUFAN11
4/28/2007, 02:45 AM
yeh. back to the subject.

you fuggin moron....i saw you said earlier today something to the effect that you own us in basketball? how do you figure? we split with you and you lost your only offensive threat earlier in the day....you dominate us how?

We did make it to a post-season tournment....and you DIDNT!

Ardmore_Sooner
4/28/2007, 12:52 PM
Back to the subject moron,

how does that mean you dominate us?

You are such a HUGE hypocrite!

We made it further in baseball but that doesn't matter, you still dominate us...

Then we split basketball meaning no team is better than the other and you dominate us cause you made the NIT and got beat by the Red Foxes of Marist!

HYPOCRITE!!! BACK TO THE SUBJECT YOU QUEER!

OSUFAN11
4/28/2007, 02:48 PM
Back to the subject moron,

how does that mean you dominate us?

You are such a HUGE hypocrite!

We made it further in baseball but that doesn't matter, you still dominate us...

Then we split basketball meaning no team is better than the other and you dominate us cause you made the NIT and got beat by the Red Foxes of Marist!

HYPOCRITE!!! BACK TO THE SUBJECT YOU QUEER!

Now Now! Lets not name call! Dont get mad about everything you see on here. It is just a message board. You act like I am making fun of your momma!

BACK TO THE SUBJECT!:D

Ardmore_Sooner
4/28/2007, 03:24 PM
Now Now! Lets not name call! Dont get mad about everything you see on here. It is just a message board. You act like I am making fun of your momma!

BACK TO THE SUBJECT!:D

Thanks for avoiding my question again, hypocrite.