PDA

View Full Version : Rhino: Johnny Harris and other bigs????

Ash
4/19/2007, 08:40 PM
Almost hate to start a thread about a guy who's off the boards, but I heard on another board that JUCO PF Johnnie Harris signed with New Mexico this week and that he was being pursued by Oklahoma among other schools.

I didn't see him on your sticky thread, so I was wondering if we were really pursuing him and if there's news on any other bigs Capel might be after.

TIA

Edit: it's Johnnie not Johnny

Rhino
4/20/2007, 01:40 AM
Never heard of him. Looks like he was being recruited by some small schools (Arkansas-Pine Bluff small).

I don't know if we were ever recruiting him hard - or at all. I haven't been following recruiting much lately though - getting married in two weeks.

Ash
4/20/2007, 08:19 AM
Congratulations on getting married!!

And thanks for the info.

stoopified
4/20/2007, 09:54 AM
Never heard of him. Looks like he was being recruited by some small schools (Arkansas-Pine Bluff small).

I don't know if we were ever recruiting him hard - or at all. I haven't been following recruiting much lately though - getting married in two weeks.What are you,Crazy? Don;t you know that will cut into your Sooner Fan time? :) Condol....I mean congratulations.

Frozen Sooner
4/20/2007, 10:39 AM
I have a feeling that getting married to Lil isn't going to adversely affect Rhino's OU time.

insuranceman_22
4/20/2007, 09:47 PM
Rhino - what r u thinking? Just kidding, congrats. I've been going to see Sooner games for 30+ yrs. It started with my grandparents taking me, then I went with a girlfriend, then a wife....currently it's me, the lovely wife and both daughters and it's awesome! Congrats again!!

Seamus
4/23/2007, 06:24 PM
Congrats, man. That's excellent. Best wishes to both of you.