PDA

View Full Version : Somewhat half positive that comes from tragedy

Blue
4/18/2007, 11:07 PM
Everyone seems a little nicer and are looking to laugh.

Bittersweet.

Soonerus
4/18/2007, 11:10 PM
I am not sure I am interpreting this accurately but I think I agree...

Blue
4/18/2007, 11:14 PM
I guess I'm saying Tragedy brings us together a little bit. Kum-by-yah and all.

The human spirit will always triumph over this stuff. [Cue National anthem] ;)

The little prick thought he was going to become infamous. Nobody will remember his name. Especially cause its Chinese.

Soonerus
4/18/2007, 11:16 PM

The little prick thought he was going to become infamous. Nobody will remember his name. Especially cause its Chinese.

South Korean, but I still agree with you...

Blue
4/18/2007, 11:18 PM
Tomatoes - Toe-ma-toes

Soonerus
4/18/2007, 11:19 PM
Tomatoes - Toe-ma-toes

Again, I think I agree...

MamaMia
4/18/2007, 11:37 PM
When I was a little girl, one of the nuns told me that people can pray for God to turn what was meant for harm into good. I have no doubt that particular prayer went up many times in the last couple of days. :)

soonerboomer93
4/19/2007, 12:15 AM

the South Koreans will

GottaHavePride
4/19/2007, 12:17 AM
I remember his name. Bat**** Crazy ****er, right?

bri
4/19/2007, 12:53 PM
I remember his name. Bat**** Crazy ****er, right?

So he's related to CAF, then?

dolemitesooner
4/19/2007, 01:39 PM
Who ****ing cares if he was south korean

Scott D
4/19/2007, 03:13 PM
Who ****ing cares if he was south korean

apparently other south koreans.

tis a shame that people here don't have the same sense of personal honor as relates to their families that they do in many other countries.

StoopTroup
4/19/2007, 03:28 PM
I miss Imus.

JohnnyMack
4/19/2007, 03:34 PM
Well if no one else is going to do it I suppose I will.

**** off dip ****

Blue
4/19/2007, 05:25 PM
Well if no one else is going to do it I suppose I will.

**** off dip ****

does this board joke have to do w/ one of my many meltdowns? Or am I just flattering myself?

Jerk
4/19/2007, 07:50 PM
I miss Imus.

Yeppers...them were teh good ol' days. Some cowboy hat-wearing freak calls a basketball team a bunch of nappy hos, and it made for a media sensation for over a week. The race-baitin' poverty pimps showed up and did their usual 'no justice, no peace' thang. East coast panty-wearing, thumb-suckers are the only ones who really thought that it was a MAJOR STORY...we'll, them and the race-baitin' poverty pimps who make their living off of attacking people for saying HORRIBLE things that could hurt someone else's feelings.

Then some kid goes on a murderous rampage and kills 32 people in cold blood, and Imus was probably like, "Why in the f*** couldn't I have made the 'nappy ho' comment on April the 13th?"

Scott D
4/19/2007, 08:04 PM
I'm sure there's another liberal who isn't funny or relevant that can take Imus' spot. Anyone see if CBS can get Al Franken away from NPR?

sanantoniosooner
4/19/2007, 08:18 PM
does this board joke have to do w/ one of my many meltdowns? Or am I just flattering myself?
It has to do with a neg spek that William Brasky (I think) got a couple of years ago from azfan(I think was his name)

found it

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65784

King Crimson
4/19/2007, 08:23 PM
i don't like this "something good from tragedy" argument. this kind of bullshizz was all over the national press after the OKC bombing.....there's nothing good when it's close to home where the reality is people who are dead for no reason. JMHO.

it's two different stories. and if we need innocent dead people to feel a sense of national belonging or identity....then we are ****ed.

Blue
4/19/2007, 09:13 PM
i don't like this "something good from tragedy" argument. this kind of bullshizz was all over the national press after the OKC bombing.....there's nothing good when it's close to home where the reality is people who are dead for no reason. JMHO.

it's two different stories. and if we need innocent dead people to feel a sense of national belonging or identity....then we are ****ed.

True, but it seems like thats the way it goes.

Blue
4/19/2007, 09:15 PM
It has to do with a neg spek that William Brasky (I think) got a couple of years ago from azfan(I think was his name)

found it

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65784

Ah good. Cause I love saying that.

**** OFF DIP****!