PDA

View Full Version : Phys reqs for OU position

PAW
4/18/2007, 10:15 AM
Should a person be concerned that the boss wants their assistant to meet these physical requirements:

Ability to touch including finger dexterity.

Ability to engage in repetitive motions including movements of the hands, wrists or fingers.

Ability to grasp including applying pressure to objects with fingers or hands.

mdklatt
4/18/2007, 10:16 AM
Should a person be concerned that the boss wants their assistant to meet these physical requirements:

Ability to touch including finger dexterity.

Ability to engage in repetitive motions including movements of the hands, wrists or fingers.

Ability to grasp including applying pressure to objects with fingers or hands.

:eek:

yermom
4/18/2007, 10:17 AM
how are you at dicktation?

mdklatt
4/18/2007, 10:23 AM
how are you at dicktation?

The University of Oklahoma is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You're not allowed to ask that.

Fugue
4/18/2007, 10:27 AM
I might ask those questions to someone named "PAW" too. :D

Hamhock
4/18/2007, 10:29 AM
is this the Kitten Killing Department?

PAW
4/18/2007, 10:34 AM
I might ask those questions to someone named "PAW" too. :D

heh, PAW is long for Pa, but this site requires 3 characters for usernames. I can't remember if I tried a space, but anyway . . .

Its a staff assistant position at the Sasaki Institute.

Fugue
4/18/2007, 10:36 AM
heh, PAW is long for Pa, but this site requires 3 characters for usernames. I can't remember if I tried a space, but anyway . . .

heh

mdklatt
4/18/2007, 10:39 AM

I've never been able to figure out exactly what the Sasaki Institute does.

PAW
4/18/2007, 10:47 AM

I'm not sure they know either, Sasaki Institute (http://www.samri.ou.edu/). Looks like they started out doing meteorological research and then branched into other "industries." Mainly, it looks like they get grants and spend them in the name of research to find better ways to do stuff.

mdklatt
4/18/2007, 10:54 AM
I'm not sure they know either, Sasaki Institute (http://www.samri.ou.edu/). Looks like they started out doing meteorological research and then branched into other "industries." Mainly, it looks like they get grants and spend them in the name of research to find better ways to do stuff.

Yoshi Sasaki is a rock star in meteorology, but he's active with lots of other stuff, too. He's been honored by the Emperor of Japan. The Institute started when OU started pushing commercialization a few years ago. They were also instrumental in getting the NWC built, and bringing WNI here. But yeah, I'm not sure exactly what they do. I know Joel Martin gives a lot of talks about economic development of the reasearch campus and stuff.

Frozen Sooner
4/18/2007, 11:39 AM

Lies about their age, signs a monster long-term deal, leads the majors in saves for a couple of years, then blows out their arm.

KABOOKIE
4/18/2007, 12:54 PM
Yoshi Sasaki is an uber dork in meteorology.

Fiiiiixed!!! ;)