PDA

View Full Version : BWAHAHAHAHA... I just fell out of my chair laughing!!!

goingoneight
4/18/2007, 01:58 AM
So apparently we're the little brother, now... (http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=35460&page=2)

My, how those dollars have worked so quickly, Boone!

Guys... OU has a serious case of little brother syndrome. Dean Blevins can't help bringing us up on a regular basis to slam us. It's kind of like when your little brother follows you around just so he can pop jokes about you... It's not worth worrying about. Just turn the channel.

:stunned: http://bestsmileys.com/lol/1.gif

fadada1
4/18/2007, 06:45 AM
the folks in stillwater are both on drugs, and in need of drugs at the same time.

snp
4/18/2007, 06:55 AM
Give them the drugs that cause sterilization.

OU4LIFE
4/18/2007, 07:44 AM
they don't need them, human and sheep DNA don't mix, so there no reproduction going on up here.

OUDoc
4/18/2007, 07:53 AM
Maybe someday we'll have the success of osu's football program.

Hatfield
4/18/2007, 07:57 AM
we can only hope doc...we can only hope

Sooner in Tampa
4/18/2007, 08:04 AM
How much more delusional can you get? No wonder Biker Fox is an aggie.

OU-HSV
4/18/2007, 08:11 AM
Wow, just full of sheep humping idiots

OU4LIFE
4/18/2007, 08:25 AM
You know, I have no doubt that the facilities they are building will woo some recruits, and that's fine. I'm sure they will build a program that is better than what they've had in the past, and that's fine too. It just doesn't matter to me.

The only time it's EVER going to matter to me is one Saturday in November, and on the odd Saturday where them winning would actually help us. Other than that, they might as well be Louisville, or Montana State as far as I'm concerned, what they do just doesn't matter in my world.

and no amount of Pickens money is ever going to change that.

mxATVracer10
4/18/2007, 08:42 AM
and no amount of Pickens money is ever going to change that.

But what if he was giving you money to fund R&D for your "stab someone in the face over the internet" dealey? ;)

OU4LIFE
4/18/2007, 08:54 AM
well then that's different. He can donate money AND be my test subject.

I_SMELL_FEAR
4/18/2007, 11:01 AM
Eventually you quit laughing and you just get confused and you feel sorry for them.

I saw a shirt an aggie was wearing the other day that said "Land of the free and the home of the Cowboys"...sad.

Along with a shirt I saw about a year ago that said "Stillwater, a drinking town with a football problem.".....it really does make a normal person wonder just how their thought process works.

They claim they hate Switzer and how he was a criminal, yet they use one of his quotes on their shirt. They claim how we are asses for saying "home of the sooners" during the national anthem, yet they copy that for a shirt.

Im waiting for a "Boomer Cowboy" shirt
perhaps their horse can pull a conestoga wagon this year
they may get some guys in black and orange overalls to run around shooting shotguns, call them the Tuf-Neks.

sad

Taxman71
4/18/2007, 11:13 AM
Well, they do have a monopoly on having a cattle gate on the football field. Not sure how the non-redneck players feel about that.

And you wonder why they can't keep anyone decent around.

Ardmore_Sooner
4/18/2007, 12:07 PM
Eventually you quit laughing and you just get confused and you feel sorry for them.

I saw a shirt an aggie was wearing the other day that said "Land of the free and the home of the Cowboys"...sad.

Along with a shirt I saw about a year ago that said "Stillwater, a drinking town with a football problem.".....it really does make a normal person wonder just how their thought process works.

They claim they hate Switzer and how he was a criminal, yet they use one of his quotes on their shirt. They claim how we are asses for saying "home of the sooners" during the national anthem, yet they copy that for a shirt.

they may get some guys in black and orange overalls to run around shooting shotguns, call them the Tuf-Neks.

sad

Speaking of shirts, I loved all the shirts mocking Bomar last year at the game in Stoolwater. What they don't realize, we didn't like the guy that much either! Tards.

BASSooner
4/18/2007, 01:47 PM
If they honestly think this. Then apparently they have no clue what football tradition is.

Seamus
4/18/2007, 01:50 PM
Give them the drugs that cause sterilization.

The Seamus Foundation offers its unequivocal and total support for this proposal.

JDawg2303
4/18/2007, 01:50 PM
One little thing that those Aggies forget: We were here first and OU football is what shaped Oklahoma's national image that it is today. Really, when talking to people outside of the Big XII, like East Coast or West Coast and mention Oklahoma, one of the things that people recognize from Oklahoma is the Oklahoma Sooners football team.

A little history lesson. After statehood, Oklahoma's image was really crappy (after all Oklahoma was just Indian Territory which intense racism still existed) so the state decided to pump a lot of money into Oklahoma's first University's football program to build up it's masculine image and college football was the most masculine thing out there on a national stage. And it's worked. OU has the longest winning streak in NCAA history and is one of the most prestigous and well known football programs in the nation. Stupid delusional aggies can't get over their own "little brother syndrome" because we can't be the "little brother", we were here FIRST!!!

Ardmore_Sooner
4/18/2007, 01:55 PM
I consider Tulsa a little brother. Okie lite is more of a red headed step child.

OU-HSV
4/18/2007, 01:56 PM
I consider Tulsa a little brother. Okie lite is more of a red headed step child.
I'll expand on that...okie lite is OUr b*tch ;)

Ardmore_Sooner
4/18/2007, 01:58 PM
I'll expand on that...okie lite is OUr b*tch ;)

Not in wrasslin! :D

OU-HSV
4/18/2007, 02:01 PM
Not in wrasslin! :D
Yeah....well we're on the football board dangit :D

Ardmore_Sooner
4/18/2007, 02:05 PM
Well in that case, a six point loss is a moral victory!!!

KC//CRIMSON
4/18/2007, 02:12 PM
"Can you really blame him for saying that? Gundy said he wanted 30,000 people out there for the game, the weather was perfect and when i looked up into the stands i was embarrassed. Flat out embarrassed, not only did we not even get half of what he wanted but we made Coach Gundy look like an *ss for thinking we would. Truly a dissappointment from our "fans"

priceless.

Ardmore_Sooner
4/18/2007, 02:17 PM
"Can you really blame him for saying that? Gundy said he wanted 30,000 people out there for the game, the weather was perfect and when i looked up into the stands i was embarrassed. Flat out embarrassed, not only did we not even get half of what he wanted but we made Coach Gundy look like an *ss for thinking we would. Truly a dissappointment from our "fans"

priceless.

Who said this!?!?!

elderlysooner
4/18/2007, 03:17 PM
One little thing that those Aggies forget: We were here first and OU football is what shaped Oklahoma's national image that it is today. Really, when talking to people outside of the Big XII, like East Coast or West Coast and mention Oklahoma, one of the things that people recognize from Oklahoma is the Oklahoma Sooners football team.

A little history lesson. After statehood, Oklahoma's image was really crappy (after all Oklahoma was just Indian Territory which intense racism still existed) so the state decided to pump a lot of money into Oklahoma's first University's football program to build up it's masculine image and college football was the most masculine thing out there on a national stage. And it's worked. OU has the longest winning streak in NCAA history and is one of the most prestigous and well known football programs in the nation. Stupid delusional aggies can't get over their own "little brother syndrome" because we can't be the "little brother", we were here FIRST!!!
OUs 47 game win streak is the longest in Div 1 history, but norin NCAA histiry. That belongs to Dic 3 Mt. Union with 55 gsmes.

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/18/2007, 03:41 PM
Actually we need to quit posting threads about OsU because I really could care less, I mean I would prefer if you posted delusional and maniacal horn fan ramblings because then I could actually have something to say, but making fun of OsU when it comes to football is like going to the special olympics and making fun of kids in a wheel chair...I mean it is low brow..they couldn't help they became aggies :( I mean all we can do is pray that they get better

OUTrumpet
4/18/2007, 03:59 PM
Guys... OU has a serious case of little brother syndrome. Dean Blevins can't help bringing us up on a regular basis to slam us. It's kind of like when your little brother follows you around just so he can pop jokes about you... It's not worth worrying about. Just turn the channel.

Wow, I just thought we popped jokes at them because they were retarded sheephumpers? Ag is as Ag does...

Sooner24
4/18/2007, 05:00 PM
Always remember two things. It's the "Sooner" state not the cowboy state and you can't make orange without red. :D

oumartin
4/18/2007, 05:16 PM
They are so good good in wrasslin' cuz it involves two sweaty guys huggin' each other and grabbin' each others nuts! Its second nature to em.

OU-HSV
4/18/2007, 06:05 PM
They are so good good in wrasslin' cuz it involves two sweaty guys huggin' each other and grabbin' each others nuts! Its second nature to em.
HAHA
:stunned:

RedstickSooner
4/18/2007, 06:53 PM

You can get that shirt for virtually every town in America with a football team.

Aggies are that assinine, but they aren't that creative.

RedstickSooner
4/18/2007, 06:57 PM
You can get that shirt for virtually every town in America with a football team.

Aggies are that assinine, but they aren't that creative.

In fact, I just found a site that attributed that quote to The King -- said he described Norman that way.

Anyone know if that's true? I only found it on one site -- so it sounds sorta like bovine scat.

Seamus
4/18/2007, 06:59 PM
OUs 47 game win streak is the longest in Div 1 history, but norin NCAA histiry. That belongs to Dic 3 Mt. Union with 55 gsmes.

Division III is shyte. The good JUCOs (and possibly some of the superpower high schools) could play with and probably beat Div. III.

Mount Union's record is not all that remarkable, to me, at least.

Jewstin
4/18/2007, 11:57 PM

Hahahahahahahaha HAHAHHAHAHA ... GLORIOUS.

Piware
4/19/2007, 12:37 AM

sad

They are working on it. Ever notice the puke orange Ruf-Nek paddles? In the immortal words of Les Miles 'we're going to make up some traditions".
Creativity is great but theft quicker.

goingoneight
4/19/2007, 12:52 AM
They are working on it. Ever notice the puke orange Ruf-Nek paddles? In the immortal words of Les Miles 'we're going to make up some traditions".
Creativity is great but theft quicker.

Sincerely,
Terell Brown and Michael Griffin

OU4LIFE
4/19/2007, 08:17 AM
In fact, I just found a site that attributed that quote to The King -- said he described Norman that way.

Anyone know if that's true? I only found it on one site -- so it sounds sorta like bovine scat.

tis true, that's why I_SMELL_FEAR posted this along with his quote 'They claim they hate Switzer and how he was a criminal, yet they use one of his quotes on their shirt.'.

CincySooner
4/19/2007, 09:29 AM
Actually we need to quit posting threads about OsU because I really could care less

is it time to institute a no-aggy-tuesday policy?

OU4LIFE
4/19/2007, 09:43 AM
I prefer a 'no-aggy-ever' policy

OSUFAN11
4/19/2007, 10:36 AM
I find it funny that some of your most popular threads are about OSU. OSU fans are going to have their opinions and OU fans will have theirs. You will never convince one to believe the other so these threads are pretty much pointless. OSU fans hope for better times and with the new interest in the football program things seem to be looking up. Notice that I said "seem to be". OU fans know that they have a good team and they just hope that they can maintain the success that they already have. OU fans claim that Texas is their biggest rival and I agree, so you would think that they would have more threads about them. Unfortunately they dont. Some of the most popular threads in this forum are about OSU and this one is starting to be one of them. Looks to me like some of you just like to be arrogant pricks and try to bully OSU fans. Sounds like a little insecurity to me and most pricks are insecure so they make fun of the easy target. Now I know this is an OU board and OSU fans ask for it when they come but if we were so sh*tty then why do you guys even waste your time talking about it? There is nothing wrong with good conversation but to sit there and say that OSU isnt even worth talking about and continuing to make fun of them just does not make any sense.

*This isnt directed to anybody in particular. Some of the people on here are pretty cool and fun to talk to.

picasso
4/19/2007, 11:12 AM
I find it funny that some of your most popular threads are about OSU. OSU fans are going to have their opinions and OU fans will have theirs. You will never convince one to believe the other so these threads are pretty much pointless. OSU fans hope for better times and with the new interest in the football program things seem to be looking up. Notice that I said "seem to be". OU fans know that they have a good team and they just hope that they can maintain the success that they already have. OU fans claim that Texas is their biggest rival and I agree, so you would think that they would have more threads about them. Unfortunately they dont. Some of the most popular threads in this forum are about OSU and this one is starting to be one of them. Looks to me like some of you just like to be arrogant pricks and try to bully OSU fans. Sounds like a little insecurity to me and most pricks are insecure so they make fun of the easy target. Now I know this is an OU board and OSU fans ask for it when they come but if we were so sh*tty then why do you guys even waste your time talking about it? There is nothing wrong with good conversation but to sit there and say that OSU isnt even worth talking about and continuing to make fun of them just does not make any sense.

*This isnt directed to anybody in particular. Some of the people on here are pretty cool and fun to talk to.
my gosh we hear this crap about every 4th or 5th post from an oSu type.

go look through the board history. Texas IS our biggest rival, we hate them and talk of them often. the thing is we have to live with you types and your crap you spew every year about getting better, being on the rise, blah blah blah.
I'm playing golf today with some oSu alumni/donor types and I'm going to have to listen about all your new purdy stuff all day long. I don't often rub elbows with UT fans. get the difference?

this is also a Sooner board. I'm not on an oSu bbs right now.

picasso
4/19/2007, 11:15 AM
also in reference to my pending golf match with oSu types. I will not mention anything of OU, the spring game, the team, our ivestigation by the NCAA, etc.. you can bet though that said oSu buddies are going to bring all of that up, plus the new purdy digs and all them TD's you scored in your spring game.:D

fwsooner22
4/19/2007, 11:18 AM

I'll tell you when the hatred level will begin to fall. When you can take your 10year old son and daughter to Stillwater and not have adults throw things at them because they wear OU gear. When overweight, high school athlete wannnabes dressed in "loud" orange shirts cease spitting on people with OU gear on. Address your own morons, then maybe you can come in here and criticize............. until then don't waste your Aggie keystrokes on us. The sound you hear is "deaf ears" ....

birddog
4/19/2007, 11:27 AM
there are exactly 4 threads about osu. i also see names like arizona, florida,
arkansas, miami, unt, uw, and a&m.

it is the offseason, get over yourself.

GoState
4/19/2007, 11:44 AM
I'll tell you when the hatred level will begin to fall. When you can take your 10year old son and daughter to Stillwater and not have adults throw things at them because they wear OU gear. When overweight, high school athlete wannnabes dressed in "loud" orange shirts cease spitting on people with OU gear on. Address your own morons, then maybe you can come in here and criticize............. until then don't waste your Aggie keystrokes on us. The sound you hear is "deaf ears" ....

I see this kind of stuff on both OSU and OU internet forums talking about the other school's fanbase. The vast majority of the fans in the state are cool and don't cause any problems. While I won't say that crap doesn't happen, it's most certainly not the norm.

I've been to two OSU/OU football games in Norman. Other than some drunk guy yelling "sheephumpers" constantly for 2 quarters (until an OU fan near us finally yelled, "ok, we get it, they hump sheep...now shut up!") and a "go the eff home, aggie", I've been treated well down there. I expected worse, but was pleasantly surprised. Of course, going to games where we got destroyed probably made it easier to be nice to the OSU fans. ;-)

We've always had OU friends and a handful of OU fans we don't know who wander up to our tailgate for the games in Stillwater and they always have a good time and are complimentary of things. The most annoying thing I saw in Stillwater this past season were several duck calls. Annoying and childish...yeah...but it's nothing horrible.

Generally speaking, you reap what you sew.

LittleWingSooner
4/19/2007, 11:46 AM
Oklahoma State is really on the rise. That sub .500 record under Gundy must really be putting their confidence sky high.

ADs_Agent
4/19/2007, 12:30 PM
that's hilarious. A team who doesn't even have an all time winning percentage about 50% is saying 7 time NC winner OU is the little brother? Well then I guess we know who the family let-down is.

Mixer!
4/19/2007, 01:05 PM
OU fans know that they have a good team and that they can maintain the success they already have.
Fixed it up for you there, shooter. ;)

fwsooner22
4/19/2007, 01:10 PM
I see this kind of stuff on both OSU and OU internet forums talking about the other school's fanbase. The vast majority of the fans in the state are cool and don't cause any problems. While I won't say that crap doesn't happen, it's most certainly not the norm.

Generally speaking, you reap what you sew.

Maybe but If I ever witnessed OSU kids getting abused by OU adults I would put a stop to it ( if I physically could ). No one did anything. Classless.

By the way, You cannot reap anything you sew..........Any god fearing aggie would know that you SOW seeds you do not sew seeds.

When you plant seeds you sow them. Galatians 6:7 says “A man reaps what he sows” (harvests what he plants, gets what he deserves). This agricultural metaphor gets mangled frequently into you “you reap what you sew.” At best, you might rip what you sew; but you probably wouldn’t want to tell people about it. :D :D :D

OSUFAN11
4/19/2007, 01:16 PM

Look at the front page of the Football forum and tell me which thread has the most posts.

OSUFAN11
4/19/2007, 01:23 PM

This happens at both schools. My wife is a big OU fan and she remembers going to games and seeing OU fans spitting and and throwing things on OSU fans. I have never seen it happen at an OSU game but I am not saying it doesnt

fwsooner22
4/19/2007, 01:24 PM
Look at the front page of the Football forum and tell me which thread has the most posts.

Look at the majority of your 59 posts and then analyze why nobody should take you seriously. You have added nothing to the conversation and basically have a tone that you are right and all others are wrong. Probabaly works at YOUR house but not here. Just go away and everyone will be fine. Then you won't have to worry about what WE like to talk about. :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies:

GoState
4/19/2007, 01:25 PM
At best, you might rip what you sew; but you probably wouldn’t want to tell people about it. :D :D :D

Let 'er rip! :D

fwsooner22
4/19/2007, 01:26 PM
This happens at both schools. My wife is a big OU fan and she remembers going to games and seeing OU fans spitting and and throwing things on OSU fans. I have never seen it happen at an OSU game but I am not saying it doesnt

It happened to children.....not adult fans........children.......its called assault on a child..........Geeez

OU-HSV
4/19/2007, 01:27 PM

Just thought that I'd add...I even posted that thread about Chase Daniels the other day.

OSUFAN11
4/19/2007, 01:36 PM
Look at the majority of your 59 posts and then analyze why nobody should take you seriously. You have added nothing to the conversation and basically have a tone that you are right and all others are wrong. Probabaly works at YOUR house but not here. Just go away and everyone will be fine. Then you won't have to worry about what WE like to talk about. :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies:

I am sorry that you think I have a tone that makes me sound like I am right and all others are wrong. I didnt mean to come off that way. Maybe you are just taking things a little too serious. I like to post on this board because I like to hear other peoples opinions. OSU's boards tend to get a little too pumped up with sunshine.

OU-HSV
4/19/2007, 01:36 PM

Interesting name calling. Even though you say it wasn't directed toward any individual...I still see it as calling some Soonerfan posters names. I wonder if the Mods will let you slide by with this one?

OSUFAN11
4/19/2007, 01:38 PM
It happened to children.....not adult fans........children.......its called assault on a child..........Geeez

I am not sure but I do remember her saying that she b*thced a few of them out because some of the spit and other stuff they were throwing were getting on some kids. There is s SMALL percentage of this that happens. Most people at BOTH schools are pretty good.

OU-HSV
4/19/2007, 01:41 PM
Look again ;)

OSUFAN11
4/19/2007, 01:42 PM
Interesting name calling. Even though you say it wasn't directed toward any individual...I still see it as calling some Soonerfan posters names. I wonder if the Mods will let you slide by with this one?

Actually I never said they were arrogant pricks. I said they like to act like one and I never called anybody out. The second prick you have pointed out was just me describing something. Lets not pick apart everything I say because I am sure I could pick apart things you say but I dont! I just want to hear your opinions and state mine without having somebody cry about every little thing I say!

OSUFAN11
4/19/2007, 01:44 PM
Look again ;)

Grow up man, you found an old post on another page and posted on it to get it on the front page.

fwsooner22
4/19/2007, 01:48 PM
Actually I never said they were arrogant pricks. I said they like to act like one and I never called anybody out. The second prick you have pointed out was just me describing something. Lets not pick apart everything I say because I am sure I could pick apart things you say but I dont! I just want to hear your opinions and state mine without having somebody cry about every little thing I say!

If that is what you are looking for there are OSU boards.....you are coming here picking fights not adding to the discussion. Its an OU board people here are going to take you apart that's how it works. You can be cool and have an exchange and be treated (ummmmmm somewhat) fair or use words like "prick" and be "picked apart".

OU-HSV
4/19/2007, 01:49 PM
Grow up man, you found an old post on another page and posted on it to get it on the front page.
very good. It's called humor...try it some time.

fwsooner22
4/19/2007, 01:49 PM

Stinkin brilliant;)

OU-HSV
4/19/2007, 01:51 PM
If that is what you are looking for there are OSU boards.....you are coming here picking fights not adding to the discussion. Its an OU board people here are going to take you apart that's how it works. You can be cool and have an exchange and be treated (ummmmmm somewhat) fair or use words like "prick" and be "picked apart".
And the funny thing is I didn't even "pick" apart his posts. I only brought that post up to show how lame it is to come onto OUr board and refer to some of OUr fans as "pricks".

JohnnyMack
4/19/2007, 01:52 PM
I find it funny that some of your most popular threads are about OSU.

Wrongo Bongo. Our most popular threads are about middle eastern recruiting prowess, a eunuch from Baylor and cats.

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/19/2007, 01:52 PM

That is the difference in a Sooner and a Cowboy in a nutshell...you sit around and talk, we go out and do something about it ;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/19/2007, 01:55 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/blueyesfaerie/cat-slapcopy.jpg

OU-HSV
4/19/2007, 02:00 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/blueyesfaerie/cat-slapcopy.jpg
:pop:
green coming at ya

Now..now...grow up, you're using humor and that is not allowed here, remember?! :D ;)

JohnnyMack
4/19/2007, 02:06 PM
This thread needs jacking.

sanantoniosooner
4/19/2007, 02:09 PM
This thread needs jacking.
Your just the man for the job.

JohnnyMack
4/19/2007, 02:33 PM
Your just the man for the job.

And we're off:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAR8LpQrVtY&eurl=

:les:Tease-a Louise! Tease-a Louise!

sanantoniosooner
4/19/2007, 02:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snrhN9TnT1E

Fraggle145
4/19/2007, 02:37 PM
And we're off:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAR8LpQrVtY&eurl=

:les:Tease-a Louise! Tease-a Louise!

OMFG!

http://members.cox.net/dogmatix/Thread%20Hijacked.JPG

OU-HSV
4/19/2007, 02:41 PM
I like pizza

Mixer!
4/19/2007, 03:01 PM
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/972/threadjack0sv.jpg

Piware
4/19/2007, 11:40 PM

Okay, I'm going to have a little rant.

I'm glad you are not saying it doesn't because I have seen it with my own eyes. I personally witnessed 4 of your gallant Cowboy types lock arms and try to knock people down leaving the Rustbucket and I wanted to throw something.

Got back to our car at another game and some fun lovin' little buckaroos had been cruising the parked cars with OU bumper stickers, window decals, etc. leaving some little Stoolwater souveniers.

Did you know about the time some good natured pranksters poured buckets of water on The Pride from dorm windows and ruined brand new band uniforms?

Were you there when Dr. Gene Thrailkill was escorted off the field by the blitzkreig OSU campus police? (That would be the same crowd that couldn't keep drunk Eddie out of his vehicle) Seems they "forgot" to reserve a place for The Pride and Dr. Gene had to stand on the sidelines to direct the band.
They escorted him out because ostensibly there was a problem with THE WALL being so close to the sidelines and they didn't want him standing there.

It's fun to talk smack with Texas fans just because it's Texas. Puke State, however, is like having to deal with your neighbor's dog. It poops in the yard, barks about nothing and can always be counted to chew up or pee on something that belongs to somebody else.

goingoneight
4/20/2007, 12:13 AM

Dood, did you see this board at all during Texass' title run? I seem to remember about 12 top threads having something to do with Texass. And even the ones that didn't spell whorn, evolved into a whorn hater thread. "Sizing up the 2006 schedule..." turned into a RRS analysis. No one is talking about Texass for two reasons, one... they lucked out and beat us despite us playing a better defensive game and out-gaining them in offense, the other... well, they're not swelling up their heads after K-State and aTm. It really burns their asses that they lost those games and damn near lost to a 6-6 Iowa Team in the A-lame-o Bowl. One or two come trolling around from time to time, they just get owned and sent back crying cuz we're BIG 12 Champs, and they're not.

The reason all of the OSU threads keep comign up is because the Oklahoma media acts like we're not even playing football in 2007, talking about OSU's athletic village, Adarius Bowman's Heisman run :rolleyes:, Booby Reid being a better QB than anyone at OU :rolleyes:. To add, the OSU fans are pumping their chests talking about "the orange future" and "passing us up" and all of that nonsense you've been reading about. If OU hired an in-house wrestling coach tomorrow, ripped off two lame seasons, and we started saying we were gonna "pass you up," you'd naturally laugh at them, right? It's damned hard enough for OU and Texas to survive the BIG 12 South, and the North apparently (Tejas, I'm talking to you...)... now all of a sudden Big Money Boone is gonna build a championship and pass up Oklahoma? Got news for your fellow aggie bretheren... schools like aTm, Alabama, Florida, Texas, UCLA... you know... those "little guys" have been dumping a helluva lot more $$$ than Boone has trying for many, many years to win championships and get the one-up on OU. Last I heard, the only one to make a statement was Texas. And I think Bob Stoops and Oklahoma know a thing or two about beating whorns... seeing as we hold the two most lop-sided series victories in Stoops's only nine years as a HC.

Get it now? It's amusing and satirical at the same time.

[/exhales]

goingoneight
4/20/2007, 12:19 AM
I am sorry that you think I have a tone that makes me sound like I am right and all others are wrong. I didnt mean to come off that way. Maybe you are just taking things a little too serious. I like to post on this board because I like to hear other peoples opinions. OSU's boards tend to get a little too pumped up with sunshine.

Well, to be fair, we do predict a 14-0 season every year on here. :cool:

birddog
4/20/2007, 12:56 AM

you said threads, not me.

"I find it funny that some of your most popular threads are about OSU."

and if you haven't noticed yet, threads tend to die off and create a life of their own.

OU-HSV
4/20/2007, 08:06 AM
Okay, I'm going to have a little rant.

I'm glad you are not saying it doesn't because I have seen it with my own eyes. I personally witnessed 4 of your gallant Cowboy types lock arms and try to knock people down leaving the Rustbucket and I wanted to throw something.

Got back to our car at another game and some fun lovin' little buckaroos had been cruising the parked cars with OU bumper stickers, window decals, etc. leaving some little Stoolwater souveniers.

Did you know about the time some good natured pranksters poured buckets of water on The Pride from dorm windows and ruined brand new band uniforms?

Were you there when Dr. Gene Thrailkill was escorted off the field by the blitzkreig OSU campus police? (That would be the same crowd that couldn't keep drunk Eddie out of his vehicle) Seems they "forgot" to reserve a place for The Pride and Dr. Gene had to stand on the sidelines to direct the band.
They escorted him out because ostensibly there was a problem with THE WALL being so close to the sidelines and they didn't want him standing there.

It's fun to talk smack with Texas fans just because it's Texas. Puke State, however, is like having to deal with your neighbor's dog. It poops in the yard, barks about nothing and can always be counted to chew up or pee on something that belongs to somebody else.
:pop: I think I may have just found my new sig. Well said Piware. And welcome aboard sf.com

RedstickSooner
4/20/2007, 08:17 AM
tis true, that's why I_SMELL_FEAR posted this along with his quote 'They claim they hate Switzer and how he was a criminal, yet they use one of his quotes on their shirt.'.

Well, that makes sense, then. My reading comprehension has totally gone in the toilet. Sometimes people have to speak real slow, and tell me what I missed :O

Someone needs to update Switzer's wikipedia entry, include some of his more memorable quotes. Otherwise, folks with faulty memories such as myself will continue to suffer frequent bouts of Internet shame.

JohnnyMack
4/20/2007, 09:42 AM
http://www.wildlifetreasures.com/images/pedrito1.jpg

JohnnyMack
4/20/2007, 09:43 AM
http://agodamongmen.com/agodamongmendotcom_13.gif

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/20/2007, 12:21 PM
To be fair, we usually do get alot closer to our sunshine pumping than the Ags...We say National Title and we go to a BCS Bowl. They predict heismans and titles and then get 1 First Team All Big XII member and a losing season ;)

prrriiide
4/20/2007, 01:45 PM
Along with a shirt I saw about a year ago that said "Stillwater, a drinking town with a football problem.".

Yeah...I've had one of those shirts saying that about Norman for years. Once again, the last original thought an aggot had went swirling down the crapper.

Sooner in Tampa
4/20/2007, 02:16 PM
For the love of all that is Holy...let this sheephumper thread die.

fwsooner22
4/20/2007, 02:32 PM
It has a life of it's own!

JohnnyMack
4/20/2007, 02:40 PM